1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

What is going on with First Choice?

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by MiaFoxUK, Apr 10, 2018.

1. isitgoneforver

Contract...
    How about all other things like balance,transactions,your id...
    They have it all and can check it by themselves.

Don't you find it weird that we have to take the info from their site and send it to them?
    Doesn't it sound F-ed up?

Why do you have to prove that you have it if they can check it via their systems at any moment?
    That means that your balance is in question so they can easily answer that docs you provided are fake, right?

#3661 isitgoneforver, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. isitgoneforver

Or they can tell you that you filled the form wrong till the deadline.

Seems like this whole procedure has so many potential ways for them to say F you. imho
    Maybe i'm crazy but who is not by this time.

3. Chelsea9

I think for prepaid card holders only these documents apply:
    1. ID such as passports
    2. Statement Accounts
    3. Other written evidence

Other documents only apply if you are a lender or creditor to the bank, or you have actual accounts at Choice Bank such as checking or savings account, and deposits. Copy of invoices issued to Choice Bank is also not needed, it is for people who provided goods or services to Choice Bank and have unpaid invoices.

Read the general instructions given. Documents B, C and E do not apply to prepaid accountd

Claim Form 1 – Secured Creditor: A creditor who holds a charge (lien, mortgage etc.) over an asset(s) of Choice Bank Limited as security for the credit provided to or deposit held at Choice Bank Limited. Claim Form 2 – Unsecured Depositor: A person who holds an account with Choice Bank Limited or which Choice Bank Limited is obligated to pay. Claim Form 3 – Unsecured General Creditor: General creditors who provided goods or services to Choice Bank Limited and have unpaid invoices or outstanding payments due under service contracts. Claim Form 4 – Unsecured Prepaid Card holders: A person or entity who holds a prepaid card issued by Choice Bank Limited or for which Choice Bank Limited is obligated to pay. Supporting Documents Upload all the relevant documents to support your claim against Choice Bank Limited such as- (a) Identification Documents (e.g. passport, deed polls, business registration and incorporation documents), (b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract), (c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited, (d) Statements of accounts, (e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or ple

#3663 Chelsea9, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  4. Nancy08

Never see any bank like that in my life .

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryan333

i m totaly losted and i m not sure what i have to send them and where i can find this documents..looks here is many things where i can do mistake and hey will get rid of me...btw who can tell me how is possible that i received 3 days ago money on my FCP account from refund e-shop order and was add on my prepaid card and i can witdrwa it from ATM ?

6. isitgoneforver

Because it was a refund. It's "already loaded funds".
    You spent it from the card -> you get it back to the card
    As a theory.

7. heiko

I am so confused... which form do we have to fill out now as a FirstChoice Customer with a prepaid card?

8. proengine

I confirmed it with the liquidator, Form 4.

9. best999

So we have to notarize all the documents we will have to send back? (screenshots from our Firstchoicepay account, copy of our ID, emails from when we opened account with Payoneer or from when we were transferred to Firstchoicepay). Does anyone asked the liquidator about this?

10. isitgoneforver

Choice bank are planing to setup online form for claims.
    And you will be able to check the status of your claim via that site.

From another forum:
    "
    The woman also told me that people should hold off for now in submitting Claims, as due to the vast number of those owed (it's in the 100's of thousands) they are creating an automated system wherein claimants can create an account on the Choice Bank website, upload their documentation for each step and be able to see where they stand at each step of the claims process. This will significantly speed up the liquidation process, as those involved will not have to respond to a ton of emails (and annoying phone calls from peeps like me) asking for information.
    "

11. HaileyJade

Cam Model

For anyone who switched to Skrill, did they make you send in a picture of your ID and social security card? I already gave them the # to my SSC. I just thought it was old they're asking for scans of my SSC.

12. Dill

People, in the form, what is Account Name? what to write there?

Account type- prepaid master card?

13. divakitty003

YES I guess so about the fake part, that's why we need the original documents provided by firstchoicepay because how can we notarize them if we don't have the original documents with the company signature.....

14. Evgenij

The liquidator told me that the claims form does not need to be notarized only your passport or official identification document requires notarization.

15. divakitty003

What about our account balance on firstchoicepay, should we notarise this too?

16. jessy

what did you fill in account type sorry?

17. Evgenij

Passport or identification documents needs to be notarized.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  18. Evgenij

Firstchoicepay ,what else can be? Does anyone has any types of accounts in ChoiceBank? I dont .I explained in email to liquidator ,where i had account ,and irs FCP.

19. Claudia Smith

Yes, he'd just answered that our IDs notarized are a must.

Because I have many documents to sent, statements, transactions, etc etc, so it will cost a lot this here, we pay for each sign or each document.

20. Claudia Smith

And what do you fill on Account Date (issued/opened)? The card issue's date I don't know because I broke it and I only have the expiration date. Contract I don't have any.

21. jessy

you have to fill when ur account was open ,otherwise payooner or firstchociepay date of activation account

22. Claudia Smith

And where can I find this?

23. jessy

check ur first message i firstchoicepay account , there they send it when u did activate ur account

24. Evgenij

I fill the date of my FCP ( payoneer) account date.I asked fcp support,and they gave me a date,when my payoneer account was opened.I

25. LoonaVision

Cam Model

I sent screenshot of questions from cb to FCP support and he answered all the questions for me.

26. jessy

tell little more, which questions and what did they answered please?

27. Denis_Odessa

Yes, guys. we are here to share inromation, please write details about filling claims !

28. dsni

Alright, so I completed the form, sent it to Choice Bank after a bit of correspondance, and when everything was ok I was waiting for an answer from them. I see the forum activity is also slow lately, so I thought everyone was in a waiting state.
    Since it was taking too long, I called FCP again and they informed me that I have to send a mail to cblliquidator@gmail.com as a next step, which I wasn't aware of, so I did. I wanted to ask you, have you received a response from them? And in how long? Thanks

29. best999

FirstChoicePay doesn't want to help us in getting our funds. I just had a live chat session with them, and I asked them to tell me what kind of account do I have at First Choice Pay, and when my account was opened, since I was switched from Payoneer to FirstChoicePay, so I can complete the form by myself, BUT to my surprise they don't want to help me in any way and they said "sadly we are not at liberty to assist with how to fill it out". Those M#@#$ don't want to help us in any way...

What kind of account type did you guys entered on the form? And what date did you filled in, the one from when you opened your Payoneer account or the one from when they switched you to FirstChoicePay?

30. jessy

you just need find ur first message in ur account which send you payooner or first chocie pay activation account..i found this massage n fill this date