AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract...
How about all other things like balance,transactions,your id...
They have it all and can check it by themselves.

Don't you find it weird that we have to take the info from their site and send it to them?
Doesn't it sound F-ed up?

Why do you have to prove that you have it if they can check it via their systems at any moment?
That means that your balance is in question so they can easily answer that docs you provided are fake, right?

Last edited:
Or they can tell you that you filled the form wrong till the deadline.

Seems like this whole procedure has so many potential ways for them to say F you. imho
Maybe i'm crazy but who is not by this time.

It isn't so easy....

Maybe the form is easy but look at this we have to send too:

Supporting Documents
Upload all the relevant documents to support your claim against Choice Bank Limited such as-
(a) Identification Documents (e.g. passport, deed polls, business registration and incorporation documents),
(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract),
(c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited,
(d) Statements of accounts,
(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged,
(f) Other written evidence.
Documents are to be authenticated/ notarized. Do not send original documents.
Declaration
The declaration is required in respect of every claim.
Except where the Claimant is a natural person and signs this form personally, confirmation and supporting documents must be provided that the signatory is properly authorized to sign on behalf of the claimant.

OK, I contacted FCP's suppor by Live Chat, asking them abot the contract and other documents to send to the Liquidator, and look at their answer:

Julian (Listening)
Julian: Hello and welcome to Firstchoice Pay customer care! My name is Julian and I would be happy to assist you! Please bear with me for a few moments while I pull up your information from our system. I will be right with you.
Me: ok
Julian: Hello!
Julian: How may I help you?
Me: I have funds from my firstchoicepay account frozen by Choice Bank, now the Liquidator published the forms to make the claim
Me: and they are telling us to send documents to proove all
Julian: I will be happy to check this for you. Before we proceed, please provide some details for identification.
Julian: Please provide me with your date of birth in the US format (Month/Day/Year).
Me: Supporting Documents
Upload all the relevant documents to support your claim against Choice Bank Limited such as-
(a) Identification Documents (e.g. passport, deed polls, business registration and incorporation documents),
(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract),
(c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited,
(d) Statements of accounts,
(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged,
(f) Other written evidence.
Documents are to be authenticated/ notarized. Do not send original documents.
Me: ……
Julian: who asked you to provide this?
File attachment upload has started.
The file 00 General-Instructions-Claim-Forms.pdf (198.72KB) was received.
File attachment upload has started.
The file 00 Claim-Form-4-Unsecured-Prepaid-Cardholder.pdf (291.77KB) was received.
Julian: I am looking into this for you. One moment please.
Me: the Liquidator Cedric Flowers, named by the Central Bank of Belize
Me: http://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Public-Notice-Claims.pdf
Julian: Thank you. for holding
Me: thank you
Julian: unfortunately since we no longer work with Choice Bank, you would need to contact them in regards to this form
Me: But they need the contract between Firstchoice pay and me
Me: where is that?
Julian: since we no longer work with choice bank , we would not be able to provide that, if you contact them they will be able to assist you better
Me: they are asking us for this documents
Me: Choice Bank Authority is the Liquidator Cedric Flowers
Me: we need to provide him this documents
Julian: ok, i will transfer this issue to my department and we will see what we can provide
Me: great
Me: :)
Me: Thank you
Julian: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: no
Me: thank you
Julian: You're welcome.
Julian: It was a pleasure helping you. If you have another spare minute I would appreciate you filling the survey as my performance is being valued by it. You will see it when you press the "Disconnect" Button. I'd be more than thankful if you took the time to fill it.
Me: I'll be waiting

So I was searching all the emails with FCP, remember we were payoneer before FCP, then Payoneer created FCP for the adult industry, but we didn't do any contract...

the emails I found say this:

Dear ......
Response 09/14/2017 05:06 AM
Thank you for providing us with the requested documents.
Your account will remain fully functional.
Thank you,
billy
Customer Approval Department
Reference Number: ....
Your Customer ID.....

that is the only thing I found, someone else knows where can we find it?

I think for prepaid card holders only these documents apply:
1. ID such as passports
2. Statement Accounts
3. Other written evidence

Other documents only apply if you are a lender or creditor to the bank, or you have actual accounts at Choice Bank such as checking or savings account, and deposits. Copy of invoices issued to Choice Bank is also not needed, it is for people who provided goods or services to Choice Bank and have unpaid invoices.

Read the general instructions given. Documents B, C and E do not apply to prepaid accountd

Claim Form 1 – Secured Creditor: A creditor who holds a charge (lien, mortgage etc.) over an asset(s) of Choice Bank Limited as security for the credit provided to or deposit held at Choice Bank Limited. Claim Form 2 – Unsecured Depositor: A person who holds an account with Choice Bank Limited or which Choice Bank Limited is obligated to pay. Claim Form 3 – Unsecured General Creditor: General creditors who provided goods or services to Choice Bank Limited and have unpaid invoices or outstanding payments due under service contracts. Claim Form 4 – Unsecured Prepaid Card holders: A person or entity who holds a prepaid card issued by Choice Bank Limited or for which Choice Bank Limited is obligated to pay. Supporting Documents Upload all the relevant documents to support your claim against Choice Bank Limited such as- (a) Identification Documents (e.g. passport, deed polls, business registration and incorporation documents), (b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract), (c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited, (d) Statements of accounts, (e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or ple

Last edited:
Contract...

Don't you find it weird that we have to take the info from their site and send it to them?

Why do you have to prove that you have it if they can check it via their systems at any moment?
That means that your balance is in question so they can easily answer that docs you provided are fake, right?
Never see any bank like that in my life .

Reactions: ryan333
i m totaly losted and i m not sure what i have to send them and where i can find this documents..looks here is many things where i can do mistake and hey will get rid of me...btw who can tell me how is possible that i received 3 days ago money on my FCP account from refund e-shop order and was add on my prepaid card and i can witdrwa it from ATM ?

i m totaly losted and i m not sure what i have to send them and where i can find this documents..looks here is many things where i can do mistake and hey will get rid of me...btw who can tell me how is possible that i received 3 days ago money on my FCP account from refund e-shop order and was add on my prepaid card and i can witdrwa it from ATM ?
Because it was a refund. It's "already loaded funds".
You spent it from the card -> you get it back to the card
As a theory.

I am so confused... which form do we have to fill out now as a FirstChoice Customer with a prepaid card?

So we have to notarize all the documents we will have to send back? (screenshots from our Firstchoicepay account, copy of our ID, emails from when we opened account with Payoneer or from when we were transferred to Firstchoicepay). Does anyone asked the liquidator about this?

Choice bank are planing to setup online form for claims.
And you will be able to check the status of your claim via that site.

From another forum:
"
The woman also told me that people should hold off for now in submitting Claims, as due to the vast number of those owed (it's in the 100's of thousands) they are creating an automated system wherein claimants can create an account on the Choice Bank website, upload their documentation for each step and be able to see where they stand at each step of the claims process. This will significantly speed up the liquidation process, as those involved will not have to respond to a ton of emails (and annoying phone calls from peeps like me) asking for information.
"

For anyone who switched to Skrill, did they make you send in a picture of your ID and social security card? I already gave them the # to my SSC. I just thought it was old they're asking for scans of my SSC.

People, in the form, what is Account Name? what to write there?

Account type- prepaid master card?

Contract...

YES I guess so about the fake part, that's why we need the original documents provided by firstchoicepay because how can we notarize them if we don't have the original documents with the company signature.....

The liquidator told me that the claims form does not need to be notarized only your passport or official identification document requires notarization.

Passport or identification documents needs to be notarized.

Yes, he'd just answered that our IDs notarized are a must.

Because I have many documents to sent, statements, transactions, etc etc, so it will cost a lot this here, we pay for each sign or each document.

what did you fill in account type sorry?
And what do you fill on Account Date (issued/opened)? The card issue's date I don't know because I broke it and I only have the expiration date. Contract I don't have any.

And what do you fill on Account Date (issued/opened)? The card issue's date I don't know because I broke it and I only have the expiration date. Contract I don't have any.
you have to fill when ur account was open ,otherwise payooner or firstchociepay date of activation account

you have to fill when ur account was open ,otherwise payooner or firstchociepay date of activation account

And where can I find this?

check ur first message i firstchoicepay account , there they send it when u did activate ur account

I fill the date of my FCP ( payoneer) account date.I asked fcp support,and they gave me a date,when my payoneer account was opened.I

Alright, so I completed the form, sent it to Choice Bank after a bit of correspondance, and when everything was ok I was waiting for an answer from them. I see the forum activity is also slow lately, so I thought everyone was in a waiting state.
Since it was taking too long, I called FCP again and they informed me that I have to send a mail to cblliquidator@gmail.com as a next step, which I wasn't aware of, so I did. I wanted to ask you, have you received a response from them? And in how long? Thanks

FirstChoicePay doesn't want to help us in getting our funds. I just had a live chat session with them, and I asked them to tell me what kind of account do I have at First Choice Pay, and when my account was opened, since I was switched from Payoneer to FirstChoicePay, so I can complete the form by myself, BUT to my surprise they don't want to help me in any way and they said "sadly we are not at liberty to assist with how to fill it out". Those M#@#$ don't want to help us in any way...

What kind of account type did you guys entered on the form? And what date did you filled in, the one from when you opened your Payoneer account or the one from when they switched you to FirstChoicePay?

FirstChoicePay doesn't want to help us in getting our funds. I just had a live chat session with them, and I asked them to tell me what kind of account do I have at First Choice Pay, and when my account was opened, since I was switched from Payoneer to FirstChoicePay, so I can complete the form by myself, BUT to my surprise they don't want to help me in any way and they said "sadly we are not at liberty to assist with how to fill it out". Those M#@#$ don't want to help us in any way...

What kind of account type did you guys entered on the form? And what date did you filled in, the one from when you opened your Payoneer account or the one from when they switched you to FirstChoicePay?
you just need find ur first message in ur account which send you payooner or first chocie pay activation account..i found this massage n fill this date

Status
Not open for further replies.