AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sites With Pay Per E-mail for Models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
What are the best websites that give models an option to charge members for each e-mail they send? The main requirements are:

* Provide a web interface for the model to receive and send e-mail
* Provide a billing system to automatically collect payments from message senders
* Prohibit messages coming in that are not paid
* Hopefully a much more model-centric payment model, giving the model at least 70% of the payment for each message.

In terms of CB - which clearly lacks a messaging system of its own - would they allow models to advertise access to such a paid messaging system on the CB profile? You would think CB would realize that such a product would further fuel a member's addiction to a model. If they do not then I guess the member would have to put it in a Twitter profile and link to that. Kind of a silly game to play....

The only website similar to this idea I could find quickly was Niteflirt, which appears to be more focused on phone sex. Does Niteflirt let you do a message only service? What are some other websites, and what are pros and cons of each?

MGF comes to mind but I am not sure it would be the best fit. Rules are strict and they have a high minimum payout.

What about sextpanther? It is phone/text and they have a pretty decent dashboard. You can use from your computer if need be but texts do also go straight to your phone (something niteflirt doesn't do) and you can set your own rates for text, pic or vid messaging.

She could set her lines up on NF and just not ever turn them on. IWC also has a PTV messages

Phone Sex is here to stay, and it will stay unique, given my little experience. The reason it’s not focused on social media PM’s is because it’s phone sex. There’s no reason for a steakhouse to put the emphasis on the desert menu.

Phone Sex is here to stay, and it will stay unique, given my little experience. The reason it’s not focused on social media PM’s is because it’s phone sex. There’s no reason for a steakhouse to put the emphasis on the desert menu.

Phone sex and texting are really separate things than paid e-mail. Paid e-mail has a special place because it can act as a connecting tool for non-real-time messages for a variety of applications. Paid e-mail has as much a place for webcam models as it does for phone sex models.

I have to believe that a lot of CB models get constant requests to share an e-mail, which they decline. Having a paid option like this would allow members to maintain contact off the site but would separate the messages from the model's normal e-mail. It would also be something she gets paid for and might therefore encourage members on the site to use.

I'm not sure of a mail provider that even offers something that charges by the email as all that I can think of are per account. It wold seem that it's more of a monthly subscription service that a model could charge for and would have to self-manage it to some degree regarding volume sent and received.

The biggest hurdle I see in this aspect is time management. What defines an "email"? If it's a short, one to a few word response, it's a great thing to the model since there's very little time invested. But, if it's a very long, and intricate email, it can be quite the time sucker and not quite a value when it comes to the model's time. On the flip side, how would the person paying for the service feel? Too short of an email, they might be feel they got ripped off. Whereas a long email would seem like a great value, and they might feel inclined to write even more.

There's been a few models who have offered a "media" type following regarding social media, a member gets their phone number, etc. Some might take advantage of it, and others might have it just to have it &/or support "their" model. I've heard mixed reviews about it.

Again, I think this is probably something that if a model wanted to offer, she'd have to manage it similar to snapchat. Well defined "rules" of the service. An approximation of how many emails she'll read/respond to, and if she'll limit the contents to any degree such as attachments, etc.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm not sure of a mail provider that even offers something that charges by the email as all that I can think of are per account. It wold seem that it's more of a monthly subscription service that a model could charge for and would have to self-manage it to some degree regarding volume sent and received.

The biggest hurdle I see in this aspect is time management. What defines an "email"? If it's a short, one to a few word response, it's a great thing to the model since there's very little time invested. But, if it's a very long, and intricate email, it can be quite the time sucker and not quite a value when it comes to the model's time. On the flip side, how would the person paying for the service feel? Too short of an email, they might be feel they got ripped off. Whereas a long email would seem like a great value, and they might feel inclined to write even more.

There's been a few models who have offered a "media" type following regarding social media, a member gets their phone number, etc. Some might take advantage of it, and others might have it just to have it &/or support "their" model. I've heard mixed reviews about it.

Again, I think this is probably something that if a model wanted to offer, she'd have to manage it similar to snapchat. Well defined "rules" of the service. An approximation of how many emails she'll read/respond to, and if she'll limit the contents to any degree such as attachments, etc.

I think 90% of the time the member writes a long e-mail and the model responds with something very short and to the point. It is an enlargement of what usually happens in PMs in the chat room.

That said, building trust with someone is a process not an event. If the model sees that you send her genuinely good information and that you are straightforward and honest and never do anything sleazy, over time she will form an opinion about you that will be more positive than her opinion of most members. Sometimes that leads to trust. I would certainly pay a miserable $1/message just to have an opportunity to build some trust.

I think 90% of the time the member writes a long e-mail and the model responds with something very short and to the point. It is an enlargement of what usually happens in PMs in the chat room.

That said, building trust with someone is a process not an event. If the model sees that you send her genuinely good information and that you are straightforward and honest and never do anything sleazy, over time she will form an opinion about you that will be more positive than her opinion of most members. Sometimes that leads to trust. I would certainly pay a miserable $1/message just to have an opportunity to build some trust.

In general, I agree with you on the mail format regarding response types. But, I can also see it potentially being a time suck if not managed &/or clearly stated definition of a program/subscription service for her. As to building trust, you're correct in that it's a process. But, it's comprised of many events based upon how someone interacts with her on one, or across multiple platforms such as messaging (Snap, Kik, etc). In the years I've interacted with models, it's been very rare for me to communicate via email with them. When I have done so, it's usually been long after I've built a solid reputation with them already on a camsite and possibly their messaging app of choice. At which point, they usually just provide it knowing I won't take advantage of having it.

Not saying this can't be a venue of possible revenue stream. But, I can't think of a pay-per-email provider service that already exists for two-way communication. Perhaps someone would like to build one and turn a profit from the idea?

Niteflirt, IWantClips, and Kinkbomb all have a pay-to-view message system that functions like on-site email.

I am just starting to dig in on the recommendations made in this thread. IWantClips has a system where the model initiates messages, and members then decide if they want to pay to read that. They do not have any method for a random member to initiate a message and pay for that in advance. I am not looking for the former. I want a way for random members to contact a model, but they pay for the privilege.

I will update on the others when I have time to explore them.

I want a way for random members to contact a model, but they pay for the privilege.
Like the first reply says, MyGirlFund. The member is charged $1 if the model replies. That’s the closest thing I know of to what you’re looking for. I’d check there first.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
What about niteflirt.com?

Pay per minute voice chat and text chat, pay to view messaging.

With their chat system. Long as you respond to their message within 24 hours you collect.
The thing is, the less often you respond the less you collect.

Like the first reply says, MyGirlFund. The member is charged $1 if the model replies. That’s the closest thing I know of to what you’re looking for. I’d check there first.

That is on my list to check out. I was just covering each site recommended in this thread as I have time.

Can the model charge more than $1? Hardly seems worth it to answer a long e-mail for $1.

What about niteflirt.com?

Pay per minute voice chat and text chat, pay to view messaging.

With their chat system. Long as you respond to their message within 24 hours you collect.

Right, Eleanor had recommended that one early in the thread (abbreviated as NF).

That is on my list to check out. I was just covering each site recommended in this thread as I have time.

Can the model charge more than $1? Hardly seems worth it to answer a long e-mail for $1.

If some one wants to send you 10 paragraphs. You could in theory get 6.90. Just long as you respond to each paragraph before they get a chance to send the next paragraph. I really wouldn't be surprised it they limit chat message to shorter message, so 10 paragraphs might be more like 13.8 or 20.7.

The pay to view messages might be better payout, but you risk no payout.

Last edited:
If some one wants to send you 10 paragraphs. You could in theory get 6.90. Just long as you respond to each paragraph before they get a chance to send the next paragraph. I really wouldn't be surprised it they limit chat message to shorter message, so you get more payout.

Do you have a link to the documentation for this kind of NF mail you are describing? The help page for mail I found on NF talks about types of mail initiated by the model, and the only type of member initiated mail is a "Tribute" where he sends money. But Tribute sounds like a gift, which is a different transaction type.

I was just trying to steer you in the right direction to what I think is the closest site, but as far as I recall, it’s $1 default and that’s it, no changing.

The first two talk about chats and general fee issues. The last one covers the same types of e-mails and the one I linked:

Regular Mail
Tribute Mail
Offer Mail
Payment Request Mail
Pay-to-View Mail

Which of these is the one that lets the member initiate the message? Tribute seems like the closest fit but the description is not close to what you described for member initiated e-mail.

The first two talk about chats and general fee issues. The last one covers the same types of e-mails and the one I linked:

Regular Mail
Tribute Mail
Offer Mail
Payment Request Mail
Pay-to-View Mail

Which of these is the one that lets the member initiate the message? Tribute seems like the closest fit but the description is not close to what you described for member initiated e-mail.

I was talking about their chat system.

If some one wants to send you 10 paragraphs. You could in theory get 6.90. Just long as you respond to each paragraph before they get a chance to send the next paragraph. I really wouldn't be surprised it they limit chat message to shorter message, so 10 paragraphs might be more like 13.8 or 20.7.

The pay to view messages might be better payout, but you risk no payout.

It's technically chat, but you have 24 hours to respond. though it's really geared and set up for quick responses.

I was talking about their chat system.

It's technically chat, but you have 24 hours to respond. though it's really geared and set up for quick responses.

Okay, so they basically build a web-based chat that is similar to an instant messenger. That's fine I guess, and it works as an e-mail replacement for this case. And probably from the model's point of view it is better than e-mail since it encourages someone to be more succinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.