AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can you do if a model scams you out of a custom video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2017
I dropped 2000 tokens on a chaturbate model in August who said she would send me a custom video in the same month. It's October now and I didn't get jack. She keeps making excuses and stuff and at this point it's pretty obvious I got scammed. I don't even care about the tokens now but can this model be suspended/banned?

You could report her to Chaturbate and explain everything, when did it happen, etc. I think they'll refund you and ban her.

Upvote 0
True but she said she had serious personal issues. Whether or not that's true, willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait a bit longer.
we all have serious personal issues in front of you guys when we need money, its nice she didnt ban you, probably hoping you will give up on the video but still remain a regular, but in my opinion, you wont see that video from her. you must be a very nice guy

• Funny!
Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
I'd refrain from creating duplicate threads about the same topic for starters :)
For every story like this, there are untold thousands of specially curated content orders, being created for happy clients, on specialized clips and vids marketplaces, in this very moment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.