AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'd ask this in the models only area, but since I'm not signed up for Chaturbate YET, I don't have access to that area of the forum.

I apologize if this has already been asked somewhere. I tried looking around a bit, but wasn't sure where this thread would be best put up, so here goes!

I am currently and have been for years a MyFreeCams cam girl. And I also am starting (again) on streamate this week. I have been nervous/scared to try out Chaturbate because its new and lets face it....I am not so good at learning new stuff. But I finally wanna try it out (soon)

My question is....how long does new model status last on Chaturbate? Any suggestions for it? Should I just broadcast a shit ton during the "new model status?" Should I have my profile all tricked out before hand? And also....if I were to sign up simply to secure my chosen screen name, upload all of the 2257 legal documents, etc etc - but lets say i don't broadcast for like a month for whatever reason (being nervous to finally try it, mostly. lol.) would my new model status be like wasted?? Like say I have been verified and signed up, does the new model status start after the very 1st time u broadcast like on MyFreeCams....? Sorry for all the questions!

MFC is literally tanking for me day by day. I cant get traffic in my room cuz my 3 year break and now my camscore DIED (619 currently, and im use to having it in the 3K range) so thats another reason why I really really need to try out Chaturbate! I hope it works out better for me than MFC has lately....

I think those are all of my questions for right now. I'll post more here if I can think of any. Thanks so much for all the love and suggestions and answering my questions ahead of time!

Your new status on CB starts the moment you get your age verification approved. Definitely make an account now to get the username you want, but don't submit verification until you're ready to broadcast. The new status lasts 7 days after your documents are approved. I would recommend streaming on there as much as possible during those 7 days to get the best start possible.
You don't need to have a whole extensive bio set up, a basic tip menu and some info about you will work just fine.
If you have even just a few dependable regulars from MFC, let them know you'll be on CB and invite them to join you over there. Having a handful of MFC regs who followed me to chaturbate helped me get a good headstart personally. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Thanks so much Sierra Sage!! That was extremely helpful. I am nervous/excited to try Chaturbate.

I feel like there is a higher learning curve on Chaturbate vs. some other sites because of all the apps and bots girls use. That is a big reason why I am very hesitant to joining and camming there. I dunno how easy they are to use. I know Charlesbot is fairly easy to use on MFC, but there are still certain Charlesbot features I have YET to figure out how to use. (For examply, I cannot do the whole @rank thing or however you do it on MFC, like when guys tip and you put some type of code into your topic for the tips to automatically count and subtract your topic. I also cannot figure out how to get the @rank or whatever to work in the topic either, for it to update with your ranking. But I figure that might be something that only works when I model is in the "top 1000" - correct me if I am wrong?

Oh I did think of 1 more question about Chaturbate new model stuff....to get back on topic (my bad, I rant. lol)

How is the "camscore" or placement done on Chaturbate? Is it like MFC where its tokens made vs. hours worked? Does it go off of room count? I haven't ever heard how the placement is ranked on Chaturbate so that is something definitely that would be good to ask, especially as a new model!

Thanks again for all the love and answers to all my questions! I freakin love this forum! All you ladies rock!

Upvote 0
How is the "camscore" or placement done on Chaturbate? Is it like MFC where its tokens made vs. hours worked? Does it go off of room count? I haven't ever heard how the placement is ranked on Chaturbate so that is something definitely that would be good to ask, especially as a new model!

There is no camscore on Chaturbate, the only thing that will vary is where you appear on the page and I read a topic on the matter recently, but now I can't find it!!! Is that what you meant by 'placement'?
If I understand correctly though, it will only be affected by how you're doing for the particular show you're broadcasting. If I remember correctly, the money you're doing during the show will affect where you appear in the ''Featured'' tab (that + the amount of registered users in your room?) and the amount of registered users in your room will affect where you appear in your own gender tab. But I might be wrong. Hopefully someone can chip in on the matter!

As for the apps and bots, the good thing is that some are really really simple and you don't have to bother too much. For example, I've almost always been using the 'tip counter app' because it's super simple and yeah, pretty much straightforward. Same with the bots...I started with things like 'tip menu' and the like. Recently I started using the 'All in one bot' and I like it, there's a lot of stuff to go over but it's still 'simple'. I can't compare with how it works with MFC though huhu.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KrissyMadison
Upvote 0
Apps and bots are bells and whistles.. you don’t need them! I didn’t use them for 6 months when I started (I also came from MFC)

The “new” status isn’t as important on CB as it is in other sites from my experience because there is no “new tab” or section that’s prominently featured like on MFC or SM. My guess is that the “new” status does boost your placement a little so it’s not entirely useless, but if you are a seasoned camgirl is nothing you can’t get on your own

Upvote 0
You can play around with apps and bots in your chat room without age verification. Potentially you could also broadcast unverified to get a feeling for chaturbate (and your first followers). Worst thing that can happen is that you get banned while doing that but that can be healed by submitting your id.

I think making use of the new tag is important and that you should broadcast as much as possible with it (seven weekdays after age verification). Leave cam on when you take a break in that time. It's stil possible to gain traction without it but it helps. Let gray users talk, they count as registered users for your placement on chaturbate. Be quick to silence bots though (you will see them quickly).

Good luck!

Upvote 0
Wow I am SO SO SO SO happy that Chaturbate doesn't have any sort of "camscore" - that was and always have been my #1 complaint about MFC. Because it seems like its made for the top to stay in the top and the bottom to sit around and beg for tips all day. A lot of my regs from 3 years ago still come around, which is really nice....but they don't tip like they used to. I don't know if its where I'm getting a little older, or if I just don't have the same type of regulars I used to have. Have been so frustrated with MFC that I haven't even logged in but 1 day this month. Going to take my attention to Streamate and eventually Chaturbate (I've threatened to leave MFC so many times in the past, but after all it is my 1st love....but that can definitely change if either of the other 2 sites work better / i have better luck with. lol. Thanks so much all you lovely ladies for the words of encouragement, luck, and for answering all of my questions!

Upvote 0
Try chaturbate. There's no camscore, so pressure to make tokens is not there. It's still not easy of course. Number of girls online has exploded in the last years but you can totally make it to the front page for example.

If you decide to broadcast as exhibitionist, you'll see the worst though but it can still help getting a feel how the chat works. People will expect you to do everything for free with no age verification but yeah, I've seen some girls do that to make some followers.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KrissyMadison
Upvote 0
Hello everyone !
I just switched from mfc to cb because of low camscore and no traffic. I was hoping for some traffic in the begining and was prepared to give my best. But it is empty ( 3/4 ppl, for CB I know it is lame ). Is there some settings key I did not get ?

I am starting to be desperate :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.