AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for Lovense OBS testers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVENSE

Lovense.com
Industry Representative
Apr 23, 2015
www.lovense.com
Twitter Username
@cammodeltoys
Hey everyone!

We have developed an OBS plug-in and are looking for 10-15 beta testers.

In order to be considered, you need to be using Windows and already have experience using OBS. We will need you to test it out and give us feedback based on your experience.

We want to hear what you have to say! Your comments and suggestions are important as it helps us develop better products and software for YOU. Let us know why you think you would be a good beta tester and a little about your experience with OBS so far.

PM me if you want to get involved.

Thanks,
Amy
Lovense Team

Hey everyone!

In order to be considered, you need to be using Windows and already have experience using OBS. We will need you to test it out and give us feedback based on your experience.

We want to hear what you have to say! Your comments and suggestions are important as it helps us develop better products and software for YOU. Let us know why you think you would be a good beta tester and a little about your experience with OBS so far.

Thanks,
Amy
Lovense Team

I am no model but I am curious: what exactly does the plugin do? Or what is/are the main purpose of it? You really made me intrigued

I have a feeling whatever plugin you have designed for cam sites will somehow inadvertently turn twitch into even more a softcore site for some. I wish I could participate but I'm not a model either.

We are just running beta tests at the moment, so we can't give too much away. It should be released relatively soon once we have the feedback from the models.

I really hope people responded and helped (are helping) test, i'd love to see what it is.

Heya. I stream predominantly with OBS on a Win10 PC & have a couple Lushes. I'm definitely interested if this is still going on.

Heya. I stream predominantly with OBS on a Win10 PC & have a couple Lushes. I'm definitely interested if this is still going on.
Hey! Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a private message. :kiss:

Reactions: SatanJonez

Hey,
I broadcast with OBS and use several overlays - including a tip alert like overlay. i.e Reacts to tips etc.
I have 2 lushes (A V1 and V2).

But, I only use Macs - but I would be willing to test your overlay when you have mac version.

I replied to your other thread about 2 weeks ago, but apparently you aren’t interested in me testing for you.
I have replied to you on the other thread. Sorry for the delay :shy:

Hey,
I broadcast with OBS and use several overlays - including a tip alert like overlay. i.e Reacts to tips etc.
I have 2 lushes (A V1 and V2).

But, I only use Macs - but I would be willing to test your overlay when you have mac version.

Hey! Thanks for the interest. We just have the Windows version currently, but we may be making one in the near future for Macs. I will make a note that you want to test the Mac version.

Does any of the ladies here beside @Natalie_Lavender did try the plug in? how was it? my two cents, its a nice one showing the time counter on cam, but its not doing anything for the patterns, which in my case members tip for a lot, also ive seen a big decrease of traffic when i use it, does anyone else seen that?

• Helpful!
Reactions: silici0 and Lunasha
Hello all! Just to let everyone know that we are no longer looking for OBS testers, we have found the required amount. Thank you to everyone that got in touch :kiss:

No. I think any connection issues were CB related.

Oh that's good to know!

So if I understand well, this plug-in is not available for now? Since I've started using Lush I had to stop using OBS and it sucks...can't wait until we can use that plug-in if that's the only way to make both OBS and Lush work together!

Oh that's good to know!

So if I understand well, this plug-in is not available for now? Since I've started using Lush I had to stop using OBS and it sucks...can't wait until we can use that plug-in if that's the only way to make both OBS and Lush work together!
Why doesnt work osb with lush? unless u use the plug in obs and lush are independant.

Why doesnt work osb with lush? unless u use the plug in obs and lush are independant.

The couple of times where I tried it, my stream would lag a lot and eventually crash so I stopped using OBS for now and didn't have problems after that. Was a just unlucky and it was something else? I don't know.

Hey everyone!

Thanks,
Amy
Lovense Team

Hi , I am interested . I just started streaming on OBS today. It sucks that I cant use it on there. I would be more than happy to test it x LOVESENSE SUCKS ON OBS :(

Status
Not open for further replies.