AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing people mention having DMCA badges on the feed. I don't really understand the point of it, the bots that cap everyone's feed are still going to do it, and the most notorious hosting sites aren't DMCA compliant.

I know and if you try to explain they don't understand.
They see it as being legit/fool-proof etc because CB have it in their support page on their help site.

I know and if you try to explain they don't understand.
They see it as being legit/fool-proof etc because CB have it in their support page on their help site.

Lovely that CB is lulling them into a false sense of security.

If you agree to sell something to someone, please stick to it. All I've seen in my Twitter feed of late was "Oh yeah, he paid for this, but he's actually done [unsubstantiated claim] so I'm no longer happy giving them what they paid for. No refunds".

This is shitty behaviour, and all it does is drive people away from wanting to spend their cash on models. Which then in turn brings the "It's so slow. Why is nobody tipping?".

Just please, if you agree a transaction, stick to it, or refund people promptly and in full if you no longer feel comfortable.

All I've seen in my Twitter feed of late was "Oh yeah, he paid for this, but he's actually done [unsubstantiated claim] so I'm no longer happy giving them what they paid for. No refunds".

I've never seen this exactly, but geez. Like any situation there's always going to be examples of some extenuating circumstances, but by and far, even if the guy simply pissed a girl off there was still an agreed upon business transaction of some kind. Custom content seems to be quite the source of contention these days. Personally I've never had someone back out, but I am at 8 weeks currently waiting on one that I was told would take I think 2 weeks to start with. I don't think it'll happen at this point, I've stopped visiting the room, stopped responding to excuse emails, etc. It is what it is. By and far I think most girls get this part, but I fear some just don't view this as an actual business, just a 'job'. How long would you support a business that never provided you a product when they said they would? One that constantly hounded you to buy more stuff while you're in the store, tried to guilt you into doing so, ranted on Twitter about how slow the business was running, came up with constant excuses as to why the store wouldn't be open that day, etc? This career more than most is SO dependent on the customer experience. I'm grateful for the friends I have that understand this, and I feel for the girls that don't, it can be a hard lesson.

Apologies for the rant/hijack, clearly content delivery is currently a thorn in my side lol. I hope the above didn't happen to you personally.

Reactions: briandf255
Model in question got shitty with me in mfc pm earlier as I wouldn't tip her 2000 tokens to expedite the order that was supposed to be completed a week ago...

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lizzy4u and Osyrus
Model in question got shitty with me in mfc pm earlier as I wouldn't tip her 2000 tokens to expedite the order that was supposed to be completed a week ago...
Did she give a timeline on when it would be done?

I don't think a week is too long to wait if it's a somewhat detailed custom

Yep, I despise a model who multi-cams to different sites and shows privates on other sites for free. Happened to me three times. The first I confronted the model and she got lippy with me. Blocked and reported to MFC. The other two, blocked immediately and reported without a word.

That being said, I have continuously tipped very well to a model in public chat in means of seeing if can generate other rtips for the show. The couple of models I have done this with knew I would do it, and agreed to a kind of public "private" of sorts.

Well, I just had model #4 do this to me today after her and I had just been talking about this very thing the day before via kik. She even said that she closes down the other sites when going into private, etc.

We start the TruePrivate, she's furiously tapping away on the keyboard to someone else (MFC shows highlighted names when someone sending you a pm) and it wasn't to me. Okay, cool, maybe she's telling someone give her a while and she'll be with him afterwards or something. Few minutes in, I'm faintly hearing the CB "dings" a few times. She taps out a few things quickly and not to me. Then, I hear some more a couple minutes later, and towards the end, I'm hearing the larger ones with more typing to elsewhere from her. I let it ride a bit, since it was faint, and I wanted to make sure it is what it was.

Ended the TruePrivate, chatted a couple of minutes and then once it was available, I replayed the TruePrivate. Confirmed. Sent her a screenshot of our kik convo from yesterday about this and said "bye".

Normally, I'd just block and kill the TruePrivate without a word ever again to her. But, this is a long time model friend that I've chatted and tipped almost daily with in the nearly three years I've been on MFC and was one of the top three models I tipped. Wanted her to know and understand why I did it, and realize she permanently lost me as a member. To be clear, she's known all along that I would do this if I found out she's broadcasting elsewhere while in a TruePrivate. There's also been some other things that were a bit "off" with her over the past couple of months that I'd noticed but was willing to let slide a bit. This just pretty much killed it all. Now, don't have to worry about any of it anymore.

Models, just like you ask/expect people to not redistrubute videos or recorded privates, please respect us when it comes to our requests of not broadcasting elsewhere while in a TruePrivate/exclusive with you. Again, don't care if you want to multi-stream in public.

Did she give a timeline on when it would be done?

I don't think a week is too long to wait if it's a somewhat detailed custom

Was her that set the time then supposedly couldn't do it as was feeling tired. Still done public shows all week mind. Was just what I considered rude asking for that high a tip for an already delayed show

Was her that set the time then supposedly couldn't do it as was feeling tired. Still done public shows all week mind. Was just what I considered rude asking for that high a tip for an already delayed show

If she's the one that set the timeline, then she should abide by it. I can understand might get sick, or something and I'm flexible enough to givea couple days extra before inquiring. But, if she is the one with the original timeline, then asked for that to expedite it I disagree with her.

Reactions: callmepete
She even said that she closes down the other sites when going into private, etc.

Don't feel bad, I had the exactly same thing happen to me. Yes, even after we'd talked about it here, I still fell for it. The outright LYING is the absolute difference here. You've done a nice job of making it 100% clear this was something you'd discussed ahead of time so I'll do the same. Yes we discussed it ahead of time. Yes I knew she broadcast on multiple sites. Yes I was told that absolutely positively the True Private would be TRUE Private. It's been stated here before that it's not that big of a deal as far as I'm concerned with regular PVTS on MFC, or group shows, or whatever. You walk into that one knowing very well others can watch. In my case I suspected she was distracted somewhat and right in the middle of it I pulled up another site, and sure enough, there she was. Broadcasting away in public. #ByeFelicia :D

Slowly but surely the number of model friends I have continue to dwindle on MFC because of things that could easily be avoided. I'm an easy friend to keep there. Be nice, be honest, follow through on agreed upon items, and just show up when you say you're going to (understanding exceptions happen). That used to be easy to find!

Don't feel bad, I had the exactly same thing happen to me. Yes, even after we'd talked about it here, I still fell for it. The outright LYING is the absolute difference here. You've done a nice job of making it 100% clear this was something you'd discussed ahead of time so I'll do the same. Yes we discussed it ahead of time. Yes I knew she broadcast on multiple sites. Yes I was told that absolutely positively the True Private would be TRUE Private. It's been stated here before that it's not that big of a deal as far as I'm concerned with regular PVTS on MFC, or group shows, or whatever. You walk into that one knowing very well others can watch. In my case I suspected she was distracted somewhat and right in the middle of it I pulled up another site, and sure enough, there she was. Broadcasting away in public. #ByeFelicia :D

Slowly but surely the number of model friends I have continue to dwindle on MFC because of things that could easily be avoided. I'm an easy friend to keep there. Be nice, be honest, follow through on agreed upon items, and just show up when you say you're going to (understanding exceptions happen). That used to be easy to find!

Yep, we've had a number of discussions here on this. The groups and privates are one thing, as stated because others can spy or join. But, man, just getting sick of the lying from some of the models. I'm sure they can say the same thing about members. But, when there's been a long term relationship (for lack of better term here, whether want to call it business or friendship) it should be easy to think there's mutual respect there.

If you know that they are on other sites and even know the sites, why don't you check their rooms there right after the private started? Are you even 100% sure she was still in public and the cb tip sounds were not from offline tips (happens to me often that I get a tip when my cam goes offline).

If you know that they are on other sites and even know the sites, why don't you check their rooms there right after the private started? Are you even 100% sure she was still in public and the cb tip sounds were not from offline tips (happens to me often that I get a tip when my cam goes offline).

A single tip, or a string of multiple tips during specific times of the private? The tips in this case were very well timed with certain "events" of the TruePrivate with her, and were varying levels of tips throughout the TruePrivate.

Also, this was not the first time this happened with her. I did catch her once long ago on another site. This was before I decided to just block and leave. Because we had known each other for almost a year, I was forgiving. But, I also told her that I did not appreciate her doing that and it was the only time I'm going to let it slide.

Given the previous occurance, and the way she's been acting the past couple of months, and this recent time I just figured better to cut my losses.

Reactions: Osyrus
Yes it does. If you are logged into your room even if you are not broadcasting an offline tip does make the same sound

But this is only if you're sat in your room when you're sent it.
I understand it makes a noise that way, as it's connected specifically to the chat system.
For me, I was referring more to if you're fully offline (lets say you're browsing other rooms though). No one else is in your chatroom, you're not in your own room either... someone now sends a tip, does that make a sound?

But this is only if you're sat in your room when you're sent it.
I understand it makes a noise that way, as it's connected specifically to the chat system.
For me, I was referring more to if you're fully offline (lets say you're browsing other rooms though). No one else is in your chatroom, you're not in your own room either... someone now sends a tip, does that make a sound?

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Basically, the coding on CB is to be audible at all times. If there's no one in the room, it's still coded to make the sound. But, nothing is there to receive the execution of the sound.

New rule. If I see BIRTHDAY or BDAY or anything even remotely close to it in the name, I will refuse to enter. It used to be kind of what I thought was an unsubstantiated joke that SOME models celebrate multiple birthdays a year, and that they celebrate them for 3 months, but holy shit it's not a joke! :haha: It used to be an effective advertisement when it was ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. I didn't mind dropping into a room and tipping a little something with a birthday message. But THREE TIMES in the last month now I've done that and the day was either weeks away or even weeks past. WEEKS PAST FOR FUCK'S SAKE! lol. I give up, if you want a happy birthday from me, save this post and read it on your birthday - it's the last time I try haha.

New rule. If I see BIRTHDAY or BDAY or anything even remotely close to it in the name, I will refuse to enter. It used to be kind of what I thought was an unsubstantiated joke that SOME models celebrate multiple birthdays a year, and that they celebrate them for 3 months, but holy shit it's not a joke! :haha: It used to be an effective advertisement when it was ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. I didn't mind dropping into a room and tipping a little something with a birthday message. But THREE TIMES in the last month now I've done that and the day was either weeks away or even weeks past. WEEKS PAST FOR FUCK'S SAKE! lol. I give up, if you want a happy birthday from me, save this post and read it on your birthday - it's the last time I try haha.

A lot of models I've seen will do a "birthday month". Don't agree with that too much. Though, I don't have an issue with a "Birthday week" since not everyone can make it on the actual day they say it may be. But, hey, if the model makes it work, go for it. We can be a part of it to however much we want to be.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
A lot of models I've seen will do a "birthday month". Don't agree with that too much. Though, I don't have an issue with a "Birthday week" since not everyone can make it on the actual day they say it may be. But, hey, if the model makes it work, go for it. We can be a part of it to however much we want to be.
I totally make a "birthday month" a reason to make a rank push and have a bunch of extra stuff during the ENTIRE MONTH to bring in extra tokens, but if I ever was to change my name for a birthday, it would only be ON THE DAY that I claim is my bday. :D

Also, in my going-on 10 years of camming on MFC I have NEVER ONE SINGLE TIME CHANGED MY NAME because it's my brand and I think it's silly to change the username people come to know you by.

my extra 2 cents there.

A lot of models I've seen will do a "birthday month".

Hell I don't care if they want to celebrate it for 364 days of the year lol. Advertise the shit out of it on Twitter, whiteboard, topic, whatever. Putting it in your name USED to be reserved for your actual birthday, assumingly so people like me who wouldn't normally be there might stop in to say happy birthday, which I did! Now when I do it and the response is "yeah come back in 24 days for the actual day" I'm like well fuck, now I just feel like a sucker haha.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I totally make a "birthday month" a reason to make a rank push and have a bunch of extra stuff during the ENTIRE MONTH to bring in extra tokens, but if I ever was to change my name for a birthday, it would only be ON THE DAY that I claim is my bday. :D

Also, in my going-on 10 years of camming on MFC I have NEVER ONE SINGLE TIME CHANGED MY NAME because it's my brand and I think it's silly to change the username people come to know you by.

my extra 2 cents there.

Oh, I get why it's done, and not necessarily faulting you or others to do it since it's revenue for you. Just saying I don't necessarily agree with it is all. :)

As to name changes, sometimes it can be fun to do it for a day or as a special tip deal. But, some models I know will change it every couple of months. :p

Yep, we've had a number of discussions here on this. The groups and privates are one thing, as stated because others can spy or join. But, man, just getting sick of the lying from some of the models. I'm sure they can say the same thing about members. But, when there's been a long term relationship (for lack of better term here, whether want to call it business or friendship) it should be easy to think there's mutual respect there.

I don't know what the fuck is going on... Another model I've known for a couple of years now, and have had a very good and friendly relationaship with, has been pulling some shit on me. She asked if I was interested in her doing a custom video. Normally, I'd say no, since I prefer privates. But, we hadn't been able to get our schedules right for a while, and figured it'd be a good way to show some support which she could then have residual income if she ever posted the video on MFCShare. So, I said yes, and tipped her the amount we agreed on. She said she'd have it ready in a couple of days.

I got busy, and didn't see her for about a week due to not being able to coordinate schedules again. So, next time I saw her, I asked how the video turned out. She said it was "Good", and that she'd send it to me the next day. Next day comes, no video. Give her a couple of days in case she gets busy, still nothing. So, I visit her in her room. She more or less ignores me, and won't respond to a public or private "Hey, how are you doing?" message. Which, is extremely opposite of what happens since she's usually sending me a PM within a couple minutes of my logging on to say "Hi".

This has been going on now for a little over a month since was supposed to be delivered (not a high quality video with effects like some of the models here do). I'm not that worried about the tokens, as I would've spent them on her in room or pvt anyway. But, it's now become a matter of priciple. Every time I bring up the video, which is every few days or a week now, it's the same old story: "Not yet, will make it and email you" and she avoids me until I politely message her.

I'm going to give her another week. At which point, I'm screenshotting the PM's we've had regarding the video and send it to support to report the issue of her not delivering what she promised. As mentioned, I've been extremely patient, non-confrontational when inquiring, and this has been a model I've had very positive interactions with for over a couple of years. After I get another "Not yet, soon" message from her, she gets blocked and reported with no further interaction.

This makes model #5 or 6 now that's pulled shit on me over the past two years. The others had been multi-camming TruePrivates. This is the first time I've been screwed over on a video like this. Guess my models list I interact with will continue to shrink...

I don't know what the fuck is going on... Another model I've known for a couple of years now, and have had a very good and friendly relationaship with, has been pulling some shit on me. She asked if I was interested in her doing a custom video. Normally, I'd say no, since I prefer privates. But, we hadn't been able to get our schedules right for a while, and figured it'd be a good way to show some support which she could then have residual income if she ever posted the video on MFCShare. So, I said yes, and tipped her the amount we agreed on. She said she'd have it ready in a couple of days.

I got busy, and didn't see her for about a week due to not being able to coordinate schedules again. So, next time I saw her, I asked how the video turned out. She said it was "Good", and that she'd send it to me the next day. Next day comes, no video. Give her a couple of days in case she gets busy, still nothing. So, I visit her in her room. She more or less ignores me, and won't respond to a public or private "Hey, how are you doing?" message. Which, is extremely opposite of what happens since she's usually sending me a PM within a couple minutes of my logging on to say "Hi".

This has been going on now for a little over a month since was supposed to be delivered (not a high quality video with effects like some of the models here do). I'm not that worried about the tokens, as I would've spent them on her in room or pvt anyway. But, it's now become a matter of priciple. Every time I bring up the video, which is every few days or a week now, it's the same old story: "Not yet, will make it and email you" and she avoids me until I politely message her.

I'm going to give her another week. At which point, I'm screenshotting the PM's we've had regarding the video and send it to support to report the issue of her not delivering what she promised. As mentioned, I've been extremely patient, non-confrontational when inquiring, and this has been a model I've had very positive interactions with for over a couple of years. After I get another "Not yet, soon" message from her, she gets blocked and reported with no further interaction.

This makes model #5 or 6 now that's pulled shit on me over the past two years. The others had been multi-camming TruePrivates. This is the first time I've been screwed over on a video like this. Guess my models list I interact with will continue to shrink...
well?! how did it turn out, Forced.:D

I am curious, ForceTen, are they all (or some) Studio Models, or Independent? The ones pulling the crap on you suddenly.

well?! how did it turn out, Forced.:D

Honestly, forgot all about it. Life threw some curveballs (and wrenches) at me that I wasn't able to dodge so have been focusing on taking care of them Haven't seen her on MFC, mostly due to my not being online (MFC, ACF, or just online in general) anywhere near as much as I used to be. Though checking friends status shows she's been online recently. She never followed through on the video, though I haven't seen her to ask status.

At this point, it's kind of small potatoes to me. Have too many other things in the fire to deal with, and may just let this sit until I see her online again. Then, just have a nice conversation with her asking what's going on and why she pulled that on me. If she doesn't deliver, then I'll have to figure something out. Kind of one of those things like making a purchase, but it having been too long since the purchase to make a return.

I am curious, ForceTen, are they all (or some) Studio Models, or Independent? The ones pulling the crap on you suddenly.

As far as I know, a mix of studio and independent. Also, different countries/nationalities.

• Hugs
Reactions: Osyrus
Then, just have a nice conversation with her asking what's going on and why she pulled that on me. If she doesn't deliver, then I'll have to figure something out. Kind of one of those things like making a purchase, but it having been too long since the purchase to make a return.
Are you saying that if she doesn't deliver it may not necessarily end your relationship with that model?

Status
Not open for further replies.