AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

NO NO MISTER not any chance to take some pussy for free. If you want a cam partner then invest in a girlfriend take her out, respect her, treat her as a lady and a queen and if she will have enough mercy will shoot some content with you.
I treat every girl like a princess and my girl obviously like a queen. Im not looking to shoot content just so I can have sex. If I just wanted to have sex I could do that. Im looking for maybe someone who is around me as far as viewership on cam etc...along those lines. Couples seem to make more on cam and other places. I'm looking for better ways to make money and its a win win because we will both make money. I also wanna have fun doing so and keep it professional. I'm 18 year olds...I have a lot to learn:D

Upvote 0
Couples seem to make more on cam and other places. I'm looking for better ways to make money and its a win win because we will both make money. I also wanna have fun doing so and keep it professional. I'm 18 year olds...I have a lot to learn:D

Couples make more than men but less than female. So you are looking for a girl to cam with you so she can earn less than she makes on her own and then split what she does earn into 2 while giving you sexy times. Doesnt sound like that sweet of a deal to me.

Upvote 0
NO NO MISTER not any chance to take some pussy for free. If you want a cam partner then invest in a girlfriend take her out, respect her, treat her as a lady and a queen and if she will have enough mercy will shoot some content with you.
I'm super mature for my age. I'm new to this whole scene but, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm a bad guy or I'm just looking for sex. At the same time it doesn't mean that I'm not looking for sex etc... because I bet a lot of guys on here and everywhere just want that. But sometimes you have to give people chances/opportunities and that is basically what I'm looking for. And then from there ill stand by what I say and prove that it was worth giving me that chance or oppurtunity:D

Upvote 0
Couples make more than men but less than female. So you are looking for a girl to cam with you so she can earn less than she makes on her own and then split what she does earn into 2 while giving you sexy times. Doesnt sound like that sweet of a deal to me.
This is true as far as statistics go but it isn't always the case. a lot of couples make more than females. But I'm looking for someone who isn't like already so popular. someone who has same followers as me or is in the same place so we can both benefit each other.

Upvote 0
I'm super mature for my age. I'm new to this whole scene but, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm a bad guy or I'm just looking for sex. At the same time it doesn't mean that I'm not looking for sex etc... because I bet a lot of guys on here and everywhere just want that. But sometimes you have to give people chances/opportunities and that is basically what I'm looking for. And then from there ill stand by what I say and prove that it was worth giving me that chance or oppurtunity:D

There is no such thing as a free sandwich. If you want to make it in this world you have to work for it. If you want my advice, start camming on your own, earn your stripes, get some experience under your belt and once you have a solid following and a foot in the industry look for your female partner. Any girl accepting it will be new and have 0 experience so This way you will have something to offer her. But don’t go around asking for this empty handed

Upvote 0
There is no such thing as a free sandwich. If you want to make it in this world you have to work for it. If you want my advice, start camming on your own, earn your stripes, get some experience under your belt and once you have a solid following and a foot in the industry look for your female partner. Any girl accepting it will be new and have 0 experience so This way you will have something to offer her. But don’t go around asking for this empty handed
I agree. I already have started camming. I've been verified for about 6 months maybe less. I have only actually been live probs under 10 times though. There in lies my problem I am inconsistent and not on very much. I'm working on it. Last time I was live I averaged about 100 viewers. So not bad but, still a long way to go. I'm mainly focused on other sources such as twitter and manyvids.

Upvote 0
So I log in to chaturbate after weekend and guess what my account is banned. I didn't even got an email explaining why it's banned.

If you haven't already, contact their support and ask if they can explain why - or at the least was it something to do with ID< a TOS breach, or whatt.
In the meantime whilst you wait for the response from them which could take a day or two, also ask here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/forums/chaturbate.73/
And hopefully if she can, Punker Barbie will let you know - be sure to post your CB username to make it much faster.

I deliberately didn't tag Punker

Upvote 0
I agree. I already have started camming. I've been verified for about 6 months maybe less. I have only actually been live probs under 10 times though. There in lies my problem I am inconsistent and not on very much. I'm working on it. Last time I was live I averaged about 100 viewers. So not bad but, still a long way to go. I'm mainly focused on other sources such as twitter and manyvids.

Damn, that picture looks bad, stoned as hell. I am sure you are proud of it otherwise you would not brand yourself like this. If I was, however, a potential woman with tokens I would not burn them on you. A picture says a 1000 words. Yours is saying: Whatever, I don't care, what the hell, OMG they killed Kenny.

Upvote 0
Conventions are much safer for the models as its a public place with security in close proximity or even the models friends who look after them ;)

Where would one be able to get information about these "conventions?"

Upvote 0
Over the past several months I've noticed a lot more cammers use software that plays music directly over their stream rather than being captured in the room via microphone. The problem is the music and their voice are also coming out of their speakers, and being fed back into their microphone giving some really annoying echoes as you hear everything twice; once directly, and once indirectly from the room 2 seconds later.

I don't broadcast myself so most of the time I don't know how to tell broadcasters how it can be fixed, as i'm not familiar with the interface. Has anyone else noticed this though? It's like an annoying audio feedback loop that makes it unbearable to listen to.

Upvote 0
Over the past several months I've noticed a lot more cammers use software that plays music directly over their stream rather than being captured in the room via microphone. The problem is the music and their voice are also coming out of their speakers, and being fed back into their microphone giving some really annoying echoes as you hear everything twice; once directly, and once indirectly from the room 2 seconds later.

I don't broadcast myself so most of the time I don't know how to tell broadcasters how it can be fixed, as i'm not familiar with the interface. Has anyone else noticed this though? It's like an annoying audio feedback loop that makes it unbearable to listen to.

They would need to use OBS to stream the music directly to the users, while using earphones etc so they can listen to the music themselves.

Otherwise having a usb webcam thats no where near the speakers would help a lot... just make sure they turn the music down so theres no feedback.

Upvote 0

Never take camming advice from people who do not cam. Especially if they make a living out of their affiliate links and are only doing this for that purpose. They are light on the details and heavy on the assumptions. They are fake teachers.

I am a camgirl, I use OBS. It is not brain surgery to figure out you need earphones. The models with the echo are probably using a Mac computer to stream with OBS which isn’t as compatible and wrinkle free as PC is. On a PC when you choose to play music from your desktop it simply does and if you put on earphones voila!! That’s all you need. On a Mac it doesn’t work like this. You have to download special software called iShowu and then configure it through the MIDI panel to be able to do something that takes 1 click on a PC. There are guides online for it but the model herself needs to do this research and find the guides as it has about 30 complicated steps to follow.

• Helpful!
Reactions: itsfaye and Hybrid
Upvote 0
Never take camming advice from people who do not cam. Especially if they make a living out of their affiliate links and are only doing this for that purpose. They are light on the details and heavy on the assumptions. They are fake teachers.

WOW what is your problem. I was just giving some advice. I might not be a cam model and broadcast every single day, but I do try and give advice to some that need it. If I get some advice incorrect, you don't need to go on a personal attack.

BTW I'm not living off affiliates.

For the user who asked for some advice on OBS to pass onto models that are getting feedback on music, just point them in the direction of this great guide from Blazefyre:

https://www.officialblazefyre.com/single-post/2019/01/08/Beginners-Guide-To-OBS-Webcams-and-Lighting

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mila_ and tekwolf
Upvote 0
WOW what is your problem. I was just giving some advice. I might not be a cam model and broadcast every single day, but I do try and give advice to some that need it. If I get some advice incorrect, you don't need to go on a personal attack.

BTW I'm not living off affiliates.

For the user who asked for some advice on OBS to pass onto models that are getting feedback on music, just point them in the direction of this great guide from Blazefyre:

https://www.officialblazefyre.com/single-post/2019/01/08/Beginners-Guide-To-OBS-Webcams-and-Lighting

You have affiliate links all over your website. Please don’t pretend you don’t. Second, it’s not that you don’t broadcast every day, you do not broadcast period cause you aren’t a model. I am not an engineer so I don’t give out engineering advice to aspiring engineers because I read a manual. Get a grip cause you are hurting new models with your faulty advice on threads here

Reactions: itsfaye
Upvote 0
You have affiliate links all over your website. Please don’t pretend you don’t. Second, it’s not that you don’t broadcast every day, you do not broadcast period cause you aren’t a model. I am not an engineer so I don’t give out engineering advice to aspiring engineers because I read a manual. Get a grip cause you are hurting new models with your faulty advice on threads here

WOW.. just WOW

of course I don't pretend that I don't.. if you've got affiliate links, you use them simple as just like any other users has them. I have been on cam quite a few times, but mostly for either hanging out with friends or testing out new features that CB has released or even debugging bots etc.

I give out certain advice as some of the time I'd rather share the info that I have than see someone struggling with their broadcast or as a user, than just sitting back and watching them struggle thinking.. well I struggled why can't you.

If I give out the incorrect advice then others have given an up to date advice and I have learnt it and passed it on as we are always learning.

If you don't agree with something I say then please don't do a personal attack at me, but just correct it as with.. 'sorry but that is incorrect, this is the correct answer.'

Cheers

Upvote 0
WOW.. just WOW

of course I don't pretend that I don't.. if you've got affiliate links, you use them simple as just like any other users has them. I have been on cam quite a few times, but mostly for either hanging out with friends or testing out new features that CB has released or even debugging bots etc.

I give out certain advice as some of the time I'd rather share the info that I have than see someone struggling with their broadcast or as a user, than just sitting back and watching them struggle thinking.. well I struggled why can't you.

If I give out the incorrect advice then others have given an up to date advice and I have learnt it and passed it on as we are always learning.

If you don't agree with something I say then please don't do a personal attack at me, but just correct it as with.. 'sorry but that is incorrect, this is the correct answer.'

Cheers

Don’t pretend like we haven’t spoken before either. When I was going to do my 3D show that I had hyped for a good month, spent around $1000 euros on and had an issue with support because a part of the show was not allowed on the platform and had to do this show on Nood.tv I had to explain my members why I wasn’t doing this long awaited show on our site, why I was making them sign up for another site, enter their info there, etc. The content of the actual show like most of my creative shows was a surprise so I couldn’t disclose what it was that was not allowed by support. I simply issued a statement saying “Chaturbate support has told me that my 3D show is forbidden on CB so we will have to do this elsewhere.” People were bummed and they all believed me, both models and members except for you. YOU took it upon yourself to go to support and ask them if it was true that broadcasting a 3D stream was forbidden on the platform then proceeded to post screenshots of supports answer: “not forbidden” on twitter linking to a post about it on your blog surrounded by affiliate links of course using my brand and my name to cause controversy undermining my credibility in the process and causing me harm. You didn’t even mentían me at this point so I couldn’t even reply directly and I only learned you had done this because members called me a liar on cam and said you said so. This forced me to explain that the part support said “no” to was not the actual 3D but the pre-recorded portion of the show ruining my surprise. Your meddling is inconvenient at best and harmful at worst. Let models figure their stuff themselves asking each other.. asking people who actually cam who have an understanding of what happens while on cam and the technical stuff should be handled by support, they might be slow but they at least won’t tell people to buy tokens to test tip alerts or any other number of faulty info you keep giving people

Upvote 0
Don’t pretend like we haven’t spoken before either. When I was going to do my 3D show that I had hyped for a good month, spent around $1000 euros on and had an issue with support because a part of the show was not allowed on the platform and had to do this show on Nood.tv I had to explain my members why I wasn’t doing this long awaited show on our site, why I was making them sign up for another site, enter their info there, etc. The content of the actual show like most of my creative shows was a surprise so I couldn’t disclose what it was that was not allowed by support. I simply issued a statement saying “Chaturbate support has told me that my 3D show is forbidden on CB so we will have to do this elsewhere.” People were bummed and they all believed me, both models and members except for you. YOU took it upon yourself to go to support and ask them if it was true that broadcasting a 3D stream was forbidden on the platform then proceeded to post screenshots of supports answer: “not forbidden” on twitter linking to a post about it on your blog surrounded by affiliate links of course using my brand and my name to cause controversy undermining my credibility in the process and causing me harm. You didn’t even mentían me at this point so I couldn’t even reply directly and I only learned you had done this because members called me a liar on cam and said you said so. This forced me to explain that the part support said “no” to was not the actual 3D but the pre-recorded portion of the show ruining my surprise. Your meddling is inconvenient at best and harmful at worst. Let models figure their stuff themselves asking each other.. asking people who actually cam who have an understanding of what happens while on cam and the technical stuff should be handled by support, they might be slow but they at least won’t tell people to buy tokens to test tip alerts or any other number of faulty info you keep giving people

1, I only noticed that you stated that Chaturbate had said.. You weren't allowed to do your 3D show. - I found this strange and asked them if it was allowed to do a 3D show as other models were a little puzzled which CB had said no.

2, I did NOT post on the blog at all. I only posted the message on twitter and there are no affiliate links on there.

3, It was only later you said that it was a part of your show that wasn't allowed (you didn't give any details which still kept it a surprise for your viewers).

How many times as someone put out a tweet to their followers and its been misread etc. Lets put it this way.. IF someone like yourself was planning on doing a '3D show' and they checked with CB regarding certain aspects of the show & CB said sorry this is not allowed, normally someone could actually say - sorry 3D show on CB is off as they won't allow the surprise I have planned, but I'll be going to this site to do it.

I've tried to explain and even wanted to clear the air with you but all you've told me is not to bother you and not to DM you & I've respected your wishes. But you've come out openly attacking me when I've given advice & the blogs I use to answer questions that others have had.

The main reason I opened a blog up as that users AND models have complained in the past that CB Support take a long time to answer questions that they have. CB Support have normally reply to me within a few hours to a day or two at the most as they know I run the blog & like to get answers out quickly. So when someone asks me a question I've normally already had the answer from CB Support & posted about it. Though the rules are always changing & I do try and keep up about it.

BTW when have I EVER said to buy tokens to test tip alerts o_O If I wanted to test tip alerts I'd do it with my own money or even the Chaturbate testbed lol.

Upvote 0
1, I only noticed that you stated that Chaturbate had said.. You weren't allowed to do your 3D show. - I found this strange and asked them if it was allowed to do a 3D show as other models were a little puzzled which CB had said no.

2, I did NOT post on the blog at all. I only posted the message on twitter and there are no affiliate links on there.

3, It was only later you said that it was a part of your show that wasn't allowed (you didn't give any details which still kept it a surprise for your viewers).

How many times as someone put out a tweet to their followers and its been misread etc. Lets put it this way.. IF someone like yourself was planning on doing a '3D show' and they checked with CB regarding certain aspects of the show & CB said sorry this is not allowed, normally someone could actually say - sorry 3D show on CB is off as they won't allow the surprise I have planned, but I'll be going to this site to do it.

I've tried to explain and even wanted to clear the air with you but all you've told me is not to bother you and not to DM you & I've respected your wishes. But you've come out openly attacking me when I've given advice & the blogs I use to answer questions that others have had.

The main reason I opened a blog up as that users AND models have complained in the past that CB Support take a long time to answer questions that they have. CB Support have normally reply to me within a few hours to a day or two at the most as they know I run the blog & like to get answers out quickly. So when someone asks me a question I've normally already had the answer from CB Support & posted about it. Though the rules are always changing & I do try and keep up about it.

BTW when have I EVER said to buy tokens to test tip alerts o_O If I wanted to test tip alerts I'd do it with my own money or even the Chaturbate testbed lol.

There WAS a blog post cause I read it, it was the only reason I know you have a blog and keep affiliate links all over it. I don’t go around visiting random people’s blogs. It was not your place to go “double check” if what I told my followers was true or not. It was unnecessary and since people were calling me a liar live on cam I did have to explain it on cam ruining the surprise. Nobody needs a middle man.

Second... I only criticize you when you give models false/wrong information which happens quite often, or when you pose as something you are not. Right now on this thread you acted surprised that I was being critical of your behavior as if it was something completely unexpected... you did not mention our history. I have to keep making your opaque meddling clear for everyone else to see. We do have a history and it’s not me going after someone randomly, it is me pointing out how unnecessary your meddling is, how wrong your information is, and how you hurt models for no reason other than ego and affiliate money. Don’t like it? Stop meddling

Upvote 0
There WAS a blog post cause I read it, it was the only reason I know you have a blog and keep affiliate links all over it. I don’t go around visiting random people’s blogs. It was not your place to go “double check” if what I told my followers was true or not. It was unnecessary and since people were calling me a liar live on cam I did have to explain it on cam ruining the surprise. Nobody needs a middle man.

Second... I only criticize you when you give models false/wrong information which happens quite often, or when you pose as something you are not. Right now on this thread you acted surprised that I was being critical of your behavior as if it was something completely unexpected... you did not mention our history. I have to keep making your opaque meddling clear for everyone else to see. We do have a history and it’s not me going after someone randomly, it is me pointing out how unnecessary your meddling is, how wrong your information is, and how you hurt models for no reason other than ego and affiliate money. Don’t like it? Stop meddling

Look I don't help models for money.. I have NEVER asked for money from ANYONE ... the affiliate links are there to advertise just like just about all models including yourself use !!

I know we've got history but I don't bring it up every single time like you're doing. Please just let the past be the past & move on.

I've looked on the blog I run and theres nothing and has been nothing on there regarding 3D shows, I ONLY posted on my own twitter.

You may personally think my advice is hurtful to models, but I've had plenty of models & users who have welcomed the advice and I've ALWAYS said to confirm what I've said with CB Support or Shirley. To be honest it seems like you're the only one that has an issue with me or the advice I give out because of ONE time which I have already explained.

• Wat?!
Reactions: itsfaye
Upvote 0
Look I don't help models for money.. I have NEVER asked for money from ANYONE ... the affiliate links are there to advertise just like just about all models including yourself use !!

I know we've got history but I don't bring it up every single time like you're doing. Please just let the past be the past & move on.

I've looked on the blog I run and theres nothing and has been nothing on there regarding 3D shows, I ONLY posted on my own twitter.

You may personally think my advice is hurtful to models, but I've had plenty of models & users who have welcomed the advice and I've ALWAYS said to confirm what I've said with CB Support or Shirley. To be honest it seems like you're the only one that has an issue with me or the advice I give out because of ONE time which I have already explained.

This is not my only problem with you, my real problem is you give people wrong information. Just yesterday you told somebody that there was no way to test tip alerts unless they spent minimum $10 and tipped themselves from a secondary account and if they wanted to test higher amounts they had to spend more or not test it! Not only is this FALSE information because they can test this without spending a dime on CB testbed but also tipping yourself from a secondary account with the same IP is deemed suspicious by the automated system which could result on your account being banned from tipping further... or possibly even being banned from streaming. You talk about stuff you don't have a good grasp on because you are not a model, you are not chaturbate support, you have no authority and yet you speak like you did. Even your blog is opaque, you call it "Chaturbate rules" and even use the same Chaturbate font for it... people can mistakenly think you are associated with the site when you are simply some random viewer looking for approval and affiliate money. At least add a disclaimer to your signature that says "not affiliated with Chaturbate in any way". I am not an engineer, I dont tell aspiring engineers how to build a bridge because when the bridge falls and people die I don't want that on my conscience. I am not a doctor so I dont tell aspiring doctors how to perform surgery on patients because when the patient dies I dont want that on my conscience. I am not an accountant so I dont give students of accounting advice on how to keep books well because when the IRS goes looking for the owner of the company whose book is suspicious I dont want that on my conscience, you catch my drift.. If you have no first hand experience don't give advice to people.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
This is not my only problem with you, my real problem is you give people wrong information. Just yesterday you told somebody that there was no way to test tip alerts unless they spent minimum $10 and tipped themselves from a secondary account and if they wanted to test higher amounts they had to spend more or not test it! Not only is this FALSE information because they can test this without spending a dime on CB testbed but also tipping yourself from a secondary account with the same IP is deemed suspicious by the automated system which could result on your account being banned from tipping further... or possibly even being banned from streaming. You talk about stuff you don't have a good grasp on because you are not a model, you are not chaturbate support, you have no authority and yet you speak like you did. Even your blog is opaque, you call it "Chaturbate rules" and even use the same Chaturbate font for it... people can mistakenly think you are associated with the site when you are simply some random viewer looking for approval and affiliate money. At least add a disclaimer to your signature that says "not affiliated with Chaturbate in any way". I am not an engineer, I dont tell aspiring engineers how to build a bridge because when the bridge falls and people die I don't want that on my conscience. I am not a doctor so I dont tell aspiring doctors how to perform surgery on patients because when the patient dies I dont want that on my conscience. I am not an accountant so I dont give students of accounting advice on how to keep books well because when the IRS goes looking for the owner of the company whose book is suspicious I dont want that on my conscience, you catch my drift.. If you have no first hand experience don't give advice to people.

1, that wasn't yesterday that was back in July 2018. They were asking about OBS and tip notifications within OBS which I don't think the testbed supports the OBS feature. It does support the testing of apps and bots as I've used that in the past.

I never have spoken with any authority, I've no idea where you get this... when people have asked if I work for Chaturbate I have ALWAYS been honest and said no & I would always recommend that they check certain aspects of Chaturbate with support or Shirley.

The logo I have on CBRules is just that a blog full of info that anyone can look through. Just because I use the same font of CB doesnt mean anything. A lot of people use the same font, doesn't mean anything about it.

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I would like to make this point very clear, you can not test an overlay-OBS system in the testbed, nor an overlay-OBS-tipalert system or a text based tipalert.

In the chaturbate.testbed, the video system does not work and the chat scheme was changed a year ago.

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0

Dude, why would you let people give you shit like this? Telling what you should or shouldn't do... I just find the girls that are down to camming, and forget about the ones who want me to do X or YZ before they work with me. Shouldn't this be a partnership? Spoiled or overly sensitive people don't last long in front of an anonymous chat...

Whatever your choice is, good luck to everyone and let's get workin'

Upvote 0
I haven't been verified yet but I figured I'd answer these questions about how I'm running things so far.

What is your favorite app? Why?

Auto-Reset-TipGoal-NoSubjectChange is my favorite app so far. It easily helps me create a goal and post subject at the same time. I haven't really explored any of the other fancy apps yet, but I'm sure I'll find a better one the more I learn.

How do you generally structure your shows?
The structure of my show really depends on what type of show I'm doing that night. The first couple weeks I did a multi-goal type show where first goal was topless, then bottomless, then buttplug in, then cumshow. Other nights I don't offer cumshow, I just tease in public and only go full on cumshow in private. The past week that I've been on my period though, I decided to put the lovense in and keep in stationary so I don't have to deal with *issues*. I used a hitachi wand alongside the lush and edged with the wand most of the night, and everytime i reached my goal I would cum. So yeah I have a lot of different structure types I guess.

Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?

Ohh yes! I do most of my performing in my public room.

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
Right now I have PM on my tip menu for 10tokens, now I try to keep PMs to a asking about private show basis but some of my regs prefer to talk in PM and in that case they usually keep a steady stream of small tips to keep the conversation going but I don't like to stay in PMs, I'm trying to work out talking out loud more. As for mods, I don't mess with them yet because I'm so new. Read so many horror stories about mods screwing models over and whatnot.

If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

CB is my main moneymaker right now. I'm hoping to build a steady following on CB and Twitter and then bring that crowd over to MFC because I really do like MFC better as a whole, I just know it's hard to get started and make a name for yourself on MFC alone.

Upvote 0
We are a couple who cams together only on CB. We typically run a tip multi goal app, all in one bot, token poll, and then the dice roll. Some nights go really well and others do not go as well. The last 4 weeks have been a struggle for us to get users to tip. We have been camming for 6 months and it definitely seems to have its ups and downs of the steady flow of tippers. It seems there is a fine line between giving it away for free and saving some for hidden shows. We haven't figured out if there is a rhyme or reason yet. We are working on that and trying to make it more consistent and reliable. We would love to hear how to make that work more.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.