AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Tip or PVT or Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
There is this one model who is on CB that literally gives you 60 seconds (1 minute) to do one of 2 things otherwise you get an instant ban: 1) Tip her BIG(her words) - 100+ tokens) or 2) Take her into private.

She instantly bans greys without hesitation or question, as for her they are not colour so have no tokens to do one of those 2 things she demands.

I can see where she is coming, from one angle yet the other side I can't. I understand how frustrating it is for you models to have people sitting there not tipping... but she doesn't even allow conversation to TRY get a feel for the room, or get to know/see if you and her will have fun - or if she does what you desire (fetish/kink wise - or simply what you're in the mood for that day).

I first saw her about a year ago, and I stumbled on her again recently and went into her room as a guest to see if she still does this. She does. I give her credit for doing it for all this time (not sure how many years in total).. yet I think it's a bad business strategy.

I am curious to know if she does the same for people have tipped her big the day before. For instance, if Guy A tipped her 1,000 tokens on Monday, he goes back to her room on Tuesday but has no tokens... does she expect him to tip 100+ again, or is he safe and if so, for how long... lol

I am genuinely curious to know what you all think about her strategy? Do you think it's good or bad? Do you admire her for doing it and sticking with her "guns" or do you just think she is silly and shooting herself in the foot?

Reactions: Osyrus
I am genuinely curious to know what you all think about her strategy? Do you think it's good or bad? Do you admire her for doing it and sticking with her "guns" or do you just think she is silly and shooting herself in the foot?

She can run her room as she sees fit, and I'd say she's doing something along the lines of FinDom/FemDom with those hard rules. If it works for her, nothing wrong with it

Reminds me of the gal who sits almost perfectly still for hours on end on CB. If you talk to her, she'll ban you. Her room topic was something like "I'm cum when I'm ready by you tipped tokens" or something like that

She can run her room as she sees fit, and I'd say she's doing something along the lines of FinDom/FemDom with those hard rules. If it works for her, nothing wrong with it

Reminds me of the gal who sits almost perfectly still for hours on end on CB. If you talk to her, she'll ban you. Her room topic was something like "I'm cum when I'm ready by you tipped tokens" or something like that

She has changed it and her location now I saw the other day.. Now it's to see her wet panties

Who are you talking about? This strategy could work or not depending on the model's placement on the page. Like @Kirby said if she is still doing this it's because it works for her. I personally wouldn't use this strategy because banning 20k users sounds like a terrible chore but sometimes I do want to go on a murdering spree when there is a room of thousands with only a handful of people tipping... That's when I do a hidden show.

Who are you talking about? This strategy could work or not depending on the model's placement on the page. Like @Kirby said if she is still doing this it's because it works for her. I personally wouldn't use this strategy because banning 20k users sounds like a terrible chore but sometimes I do want to go on a murdering spree when there is a room of thousands with only a handful of people tipping... That's when I do a hidden show.

I don't think she is ever high up (her profile says 38yrs old and from Canada, if that helps), she never has people in her room because she bans so fast and then she probs has about 10 or 20 guests the times I see her room.
I just looked and her follower count is: 1341 (I have seen her on another site too but never been in her room - not sure how many viewers and/or if she has more followers/tippers/success etc on the other site).

I would assume her follower count is low because... well, no one will follow her and I think even if someone followers then gets banned, it automatically removes the follow.. right?

I don't think she is ever high up (her profile says 38yrs old and from Canada, if that helps), she never has people in her room because she bans so fast and then she probs has about 10 or 20 guests the times I see her room.
I just looked and her follower count is: 1341 (I have seen her on another site too but never been in her room - not sure how many viewers and/or if she has more followers/tippers/success etc on the other site).

I would assume her follower count is low because... well, no one will follow her and I think even if someone followers then gets banned, it automatically removes the follow.. right?

Well, you would be surprised. She probably has a tiny room of people who do tip her which is better than a huge room of people who do not tip. But if I could choose my pick would always be a huge room of people who tip, and this is not earned by banning them off the bat.

I was going to say, "sounds like she needs to switch over to Streamate or something" but if she's still at it a year later, sounds like she found a hustle that works for her, well done!

"Reminds me of the gal who sits almost perfectly still for hours on end on CB. If you talk to her, she'll ban you. Her room topic was something like "I'm cum when I'm ready by you tipped tokens" or something like that"

I fucked the auto-quote up on that so we get old school quotes above.

That plan sounds like it would either work gloriously or be and utter failure. Absolutely deserving of this classic though...

thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-lets-see-if-it-pays-35460919.png

If you saw her about a year ago and she still does it then it must be working for her lol.
I do admire her for sticking to this plan. It would be hard on me to think of potential tippers I’m losing out on. But some guys like more aggressive girls so... to each their own.

Some models it's just extra household income so success isn't as critical either. I've know a few models where the husband pays the bills and she's working for extra pocket money. Not having to concern yourself with income aspect does open the door to unorthodox behaviors that break completely with the norm. Though I've also seen models do this in their rooms then do a 'blame game' rant on twitter about how nobody is in their rooms.

While I wouldn't do it, I can see how it works. A good example would be my twitter account even a year ago, about 4k ish. Even now at 11k, many would say that is nothing. Back when I had 2k twitter followers, I was still making high 5 figures a month on Niteflirt. Many girls didn't know who I was though. I of course have more now and still make great money but I still get people who are like... you only have 11k on Twitter... yeah ok well my bank account doesn't seem to care.

If she has been doing it all this time, chances are she likes it or is making the money she desires with it ... or both! All in execution!

Probably a million pet peeves I can't think of at the moment or won't bother mentioning since there are quite a few models here that get super defensive over any criticism, but anyway...

The big one for me are models who are fairly well known and stay near the top of the front page, but are on at fairly random times, no solid schedule, no real regularity to when they will be on, and yet seem stunned and confused that there are only a few members in their room and that the tips aren't flowing immediately and in abundance shortly after they log on. There's one (who I will not name because I'm not here to call anyone out specifically) who is particularly guilty of this, if she's on, it's usually around the weekends, but not always, and not every weekend. It's really irritating that she just expects to show up at random and be showered in cash. Sort of like a friend showing up to your house uninvited, and while you are happy to see them they are still expecting you to have an entire evening of activities planned out simply because they've decided to grace you with their presence.

Reactions: NotYou
Probably a million pet peeves I can't think of at the moment or won't bother mentioning since there are quite a few models here that get super defensive over any criticism, but anyway...

The big one for me are models who are fairly well known and stay near the top of the front page, but are on at fairly random times, no solid schedule, no real regularity to when they will be on, and yet seem stunned and confused that there are only a few members in their room and that the tips aren't flowing immediately and in abundance shortly after they log on. There's one (who I will not name because I'm not here to call anyone out specifically) who is particularly guilty of this, if she's on, it's usually around the weekends, but not always, and not every weekend. It's really irritating that she just expects to show up at random and be showered in cash. Sort of like a friend showing up to your house uninvited, and while you are happy to see them they are still expecting you to have an entire evening of activities planned out simply because they've decided to grace you with their presence.

Were you looking for the 'What is the Most Annoying Thing a Model Can Do' thread?
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-annoying-thing-a-model-can-do.11933/page-170

Status
Not open for further replies.