AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to MFC, Browser Based or Software?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried searching for a thread on this but I might not have been using the right words. What should I use? windows software or browser? What's the difference? Does it matter? I'm going to visit this after7 years of not being on MFC... would love all the info! Thanks in advance!

Browser for sure. You’ll be able to use more of the updated features.

Upvote 0
Browser for sure. You’ll be able to use more of the updated features.
Thank you so much! It's really confusing trying to make these decisions. I'd be lost without you and this forum. Also with my friend Emberblaze. I would be... dog only knows LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I have a feeling the downloadable software version is going to become obsolete when flash is eliminated from browsers, so it's best everyone assimilate to the ModelWebBrowser ASAP.

Upvote 0
everything works on the cloud today. I do not even use photoshop or word anymore ... web based browser applications work perfectly! ;)

Upvote 0
Ohhh! I use Win 10, Google Chrome, is there a preferred software? Maybe OBS Studio?

Upvote 0
Soooo
  • std MFC cam is 800x600 with flash
  • WebRTC is 800x600 Non flash via Chrome
  • and OBS HD 720 and maaaaaayyyyybeeee 1080?
  • But OBS with addin OBS-VirtualCam 2.0.2 has reliable resolution at 1080?

Upvote 0
But OBS with addin OBS-VirtualCam 2.0.2 has reliable resolution at 1080?
Using OBS as a virtual cam you'll still be limited to 800x600 via flash or webrtc.

The only way to get 720/1080 is to use the HD beta RTMP connection.

Upvote 0
Using OBS as a virtual cam you'll still be limited to 800x600 via flash or webrtc.

The only way to get 720/1080 is to use the HD beta RTMP connection.
Gotcha. Hmmmm. But the virtual cam is relaible AND no flash required. (I dont have flash on my computers for safety.)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Then WebRTC should work for you, I think they're still making some tweaks to it but give it a shot! Did you already download the virtual cam plugin?
A little later tonight... I am doing a 4 hour photoshoot in 30 min. For MFC, my website, Dildo sponsor (LOL) etc.

BTW I could not get the OSB Studio to show a live preview (in the OSB pop up preview) once I changed the settings. Ugh. Trying. I want to get that working then CharlesBot and whatever else I need... I feel like its 2012-2013 when I cammed on SM with my GF.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.