AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to go live on chaturbate with Chrome OS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2020
I have a chromebook and really need to make money so I want to start camming but I heard that you’re unable to cam on chaturbate unless you have Windows? I’m on chrome OS is there any camming sites that would work for me? I really need to make some money /: I need a website that pays out in bitcoin and can be ran on chrome os really badly.

I have a chromebook and really need to make money so I want to start camming but I heard that you’re unable to cam on chaturbate unless you have Windows? I’m on chrome OS is there any camming sites that would work for me? I really need to make some money /: I need a website that pays out in bitcoin and can be ran on chrome os really badly.
Sites that payout in bitcoin are few and far between. And if you need to make quick money camming might be a shock, it's not the quick money people think it is.
You should be able to use the web broadcaster, although chromebooks are generally low spec machines so you might struggle with the video encoding.

Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
Sites that payout in bitcoin are few and far between. And if you need to make quick money camming might be a shock, it's not the quick money people think it is.
You should be able to use the web broadcaster, although chromebooks are generally low spec machines so you might struggle with the video encoding.
so if I sign up for chaturbate I should be able to use the web-broadcaster on my chromebook? I attached a picture of my laptops specs.

Attachments

• C26E0621-B0AE-4C1B-91C8-79A0C9F6D820.jpeg
    C26E0621-B0AE-4C1B-91C8-79A0C9F6D820.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
so if I sign up for chaturbate I should be able to use the web-broadcaster on my chromebook? I attached a picture of my laptops specs.

Upvote 0
you should be able to use the web broadcaster, but it's unknown what kind of fps or resolution you would be able to do.
Make a free account and click broadcast now and try it out, you dont have to submit documents to broadcast, just to earn tokens, so that way you will be able to see if it's gonna work well enough for you before sending anything in

Reactions: HeidiFawn
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.