AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello ,i am new model in chaturbate my username is Annabel17 , i got mail from support that my payment is being held, because pee poo and blood, i didnt do that , they asked me to acknowledge them that this violation will not happen again and they can issue the payment , i answered them and still get no reply like 2 days , and start worry a lot about my payment, i want to know when i get it
    D
    Hi there! My name on chaturbate and MFC is "titsforpeace." Could I have my name here changed to "titsforpeace" or "tittiesforpeace"?
    D
    Hi! I hope this is akin to a PM. I changed my MFC name to Catd0ge, and I was hoping I could get my AC profile updated to match? Thanks so much!
    Hi Amber, how am I able to get verified as a cam model? It says in the thread that I am unable to.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Once you've posted enough and been signed up here long enough you'll be able to post in the verification thread .
    Hey amber!! Good chat in your room a few minutes ago, I must try to write and post some stuff here to help the others ✌️ thanks for setting all this up
    I am needing some help on my ACF account and am not sure how to go about it.. It says I am an inactive cam model but I am not, I cam almost everyday.
    MissGinger
    MissGinger
    Ohhhh Okay, Gotcha! Thank you so much! :) I love this place :h:
    MissGinger
    MissGinger
    Also, will I still be a verified model when it goes back to "active cam model"? I do believe I was a verified model before I went MIA for a little bit.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Just submit the verification photo in the requests thread and everything will go back to normal. :)
    Hi, good morning, I am a web girl my name is brigitteparker, and present a problem in chaturbate, the request for ip change, received as a response q my account has been blocked, and asked why and I get the same message, I Hope you can help me get my payment, since, I charge my tip daily

Thank you
    Hey Amber, I finally did join your forum. Hope to learn a lot here. You have created a valuable resource for cam models!
    Hello ( ms. amber ) or ( punkerbarbie) i wanna ask if you can help me again i got site warning again today may 7 2017 And the last time again i got site warning was on april 20 2017, telling me that i was a diffrent person again, i have already send my i.d pictures to verify again i hope you can help on this why is it happening? Thank you so much.
    Hello again Amber... I just tried to reply to the model sign up thread and took a photo of myself with the sign saying hello and the date but I can't seem to find where to reply. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I feel a bit dumb.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Once you're signed up long enough and have made enough posts you'll be able to reply in the application thread.
    Judy_
    Judy_
    How many posts? How long? Sorry for asking. Just hoping to get some info. I'm eager to learn.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Much like MFC doesn't publish their cam score algorithm, I don't plan to publish exact requirement details :).

You've not even been here a week yet, and there is a lot of helpful info in the public section, so just keep participating there.
    Hi Amber! I was hoping to get my model name changed to Ariel_Fox and my verification reinstated. I'm on MFC again under a new name.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Updating your name, new verification process should be up in a few days so keep an eye on the announcements section for how to reinstate MO access.
    Hey there! Im wondering when the ability to become verified as a model will become available? I really want to read the models only forums for some troubleshooting! Ty ty
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Hoping to have it up around a week from now. But keep in mind, the MO areas (aside from MFC) were archived and are pretty new, so starting a public thread in the mean time may be even more helpful right now.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    You'll need to have an active ACF account to be approved anyhow, so may as well start posting! :)
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Wonderful! Thanks for the info I will for sure start threads in the public forums ☺ thanks for your help!
    Hello, is there any way I can get access the OBS set up thread? It's for verified models only but I am having trouble setting it up. I am new to Streamate. Thanks for your help!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I'll see what I can do about getting a public version.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Actually just looked at it, it hasn't been updated in 2 years and the original tutorial videos are down anyway. Make a thread in the general camming section and hopefully we can get some help for ya.
    Heyyyy I'm trying to upload my about me section and it keeps saying it won't do it because it seems "spammy". Said to contact an admin. So here I am lol help!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    You'll need to get past the initiation period before the forum will let you post in that area. Just gotta get active in a few threads! :)
    hi honey bunny am here at last looking forward to seeing you tonight xoxo
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I can't make it on tonight sorry sweetie. I'll be back monday evening.
    been a while. not seen you on MFC or CB in a while and heard about this one. had no clue you where here
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I've been running this forum since March of 2010 lol. I've also been on MFC a lot, not sure how you've missed me unless you were banned.

I think maybe you have me mixed up with someone else, as I am not a CB model (though I tried it for maybe 30 minutes before.)
    Happy belated Bday Amber, i have some questions about the forum can you please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…