AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1.2 million token tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it moved her up to number 1 for a day or so. She's the same model that's received the two previously largest tips on the site. Whenever I hear about an amazingly large tip amount I always think "probably LocaLoca's tipper" and it's usually right. Good for her! That's an awe inspiring amount to be tipped. I don't even know what I'd do if I got that much.

I don't even know what I'd do if I got that much.

I'd be all like "Hello deposit on a house!"
It's crazy to think with top 20 girls they earn more in a month than most people earn in a year. It's crazy to think that getting a tip like that didn't even put her in the number 1 spot.

Hell, it cost the tipper about what I paid for my house.

It's a serious amount for a tip! I feel like if someone were going to give me that much money, I'd prefer to just be given it and get the full amount! The MFC competition and camscore is obviously good and encourages other tippers, but that's pretty serious money to have go straight to MFC and taxes.

It's a serious amount for a tip! I feel like if someone were going to give me that much money, I'd prefer to just be given it and get the full amount! The MFC competition and camscore is obviously good and encourages other tippers, but that's pretty serious money to have go straight to MFC and taxes.

Looks like the line for camscore vs direct payment is somewhere between 10,000 and 1,200,000 tokens. glad we cleared that up.

But wow. She is definitely both incredibly talented and incredibly lucky. The competition must be fucking fierce in those top spots if that didn't do all that much for her camscore. Or maybe it did and it's just now apparent to me how much of a difference there is between #1 and #2.

• Funny!
Reactions: dario80 and Sneeqie
There was some other discussion in the Miss MFC 2017 thread over the last day or so as well.

Looks like the line for camscore vs direct payment is somewhere between 10,000 and 1,200,000 tokens. glad we cleared that up.

That's just me to be honest, I can't speak for every camgirl and it'd depend on who's sending the the money and what for. For a tip like that MFC would take about $36k. Now there's a lot you can do with $36k, I definitely wouldn't be turning my nose up at that. Then again, a big tipper might not want to tip quietly as a lot of it is about the competition and shock factor!

Mainly it was just a little joke hehe. But yeah, I totally understand it's all on a case-by-case basis.

It's hard for me to fathom like it is many of us that amount in one go. Dude has to be loaded if that's his play money. And like someone mentioned in the Miss MFC 2017, that it seems like these guys are more in competition with each other.

Like the guys who buy Lamborghinis and it's not fast enough, so they dump more money into modifying them and making them faster and race each other at national events. Definitely motivation for me :shame:

Don't you put up a countdown for cum show 2,000,000 or would that break Charlesbot ::haha:

Kickaz had a countdown of 99,999,999 last night that seemed to be working (despite the MFC topic and rank breakage in the last few weeks). It didn't get finished, though. Somehow, I don't think she was serious. LOL

• Helpful!
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Damn dude my biggest tip at once so far has been like 200 lolol I would probably literally die if someone did this.

Wow it's totally cray !!! I'm glade to see some high tip. I don't know loca but she probably camming for long time and have big fan base.

I dont know what is the highest one single tip for a male on CB (anyone knows btw, just curious how male perform) but i would like to be the one who receive the next :-D

Last night i broadcast myself on cb for 7785 tok lol i'm so far away from 1.2 million lol.

Congratulation to loca

Wow it's totally cray !!! I'm glade to see some high tip. I don't know loca but she probably camming for long time and have big fan base.

I dont know what is the highest one single tip for a male on CB (anyone knows btw, just curious how male perform) but i would like to be the one who receive the next :-D

Last night i broadcast myself on cb for 7785 tok lol i'm so far away from 1.2 million lol.

Congratulation to loca

Good job dude! I've never made that much on mfc in a single session ever! You go! Woo!

Reactions: Booty_4U
Seems some people are upset with this and making claims of fraud by MFC

if you go back 18 months the more than 466500 limit has been avail to members who can fill the account up !!!

Seems some people are upset with this and making claims of fraud by MFC

if you go back 18 months the more than 466500 limit has been avail to members who can fill the account up !!!

Dang now I wish I had merged the threads as I was just commenting about that tweet in the Miss MFC thread.

What do you say after such a tip? "Thanks, want a flash now?"
If I had that kind of money, no way would that tip have come without a publicly visible "feet bb"

Im going out on a limb and guessing that I'll never get up to a cumulative 1.2mil tokens in my entire life.
I did the math on how long it would take if I kept up my current purchasing pace, but then you people would figure out just how few tokens I buy...

• Funny!
Reactions: MDouble00
Good job dude! I've never made that much on mfc in a single session ever! You go! Woo!
i try to do my best do get the job done ... yes how you look have an influence but i think there's a bit of luck in all that and maybe attitude dunno what to say im an old 38 yro guys and i think i have luck :) ... gay/bi/curious guys are crazy on CB ... on 1-2-3 may i earn 670$ for now ... so funny

Im going out on a limb and guessing that I'll never get up to a cumulative 1.2mil tokens in my entire life.
I did the math on how long it would take if I kept up my current purchasing pace, but then you people would figure out just how few tokens I buy...

Whatever your token budget, you're still miles above the dudes who went premium in 2009 and haven't bought a single token since.

Status
Not open for further replies.