AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 Year Chargebacks / SCAM / ELM (ExtraLunchMoney)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING!

Any models working, or thinking of working on ExtraLunchMoney, proceed only with caution.

I've received a charge back from custom goods on ELM, emailed support. I had to email them and find out days later the reason, to which they simply stated it was a charge back and linked their policy. They allow charge backs up to 1 year and the balance due will be removed from the seller's account, which can go into the negative as the seller must work to pay off the charge back balance. No dispute. No questions asked. Please be wary of high risk platforms such as this. Personally, I can't keep working on a platform that does this- especially where custom work is concerned.

I want to get this information out there to protect sellers. Work on platforms that have charge back protection, such as ManyVids and Clips4Sale, and have reputable customer service.

A chargeback occurs when a buyer notifies the credit card company that their card was stolen or fraudulently used and charges should be reversed.

All orders, tips or escrows placed within a year from a credit card that has been charged back will be reversed. No exceptions.

If you have credits banked. Your banked balance will be used to deduct the credits and the remaining balance will be moved to you normal balance. If you do not have enough credits to deduct your account will be flagged for future deduction or suspended.

If there is substantial evidence of suspicious behavior related to your account, the account will be banned for life and all credits will be withheld and fraudulent activity will be reported to the authorities.

IMPORTANT: Chargeback or NOT, working with buyers who ask for outside payments or have shown previous fraudulent behavior in the past will result in credit removals NO MATTER WHEN THE ORDER TOOK PLACE. Please be careful who you work with if they offer outside incentives or anything that you deem suspicious.

Working with suspicious or fraudulent buyers will trigger further investigation and a permanent flag on your account

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    770.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.