AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

10Q - Can a model/Does a model ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2012
1. Can a model tell if I've added her to my Friends list, either at the moment I add her, or any time I am in her room?
2. Can a model tell if I've removed her from my Friends list?
3. Does a model know when I'm spying in private? Either at the moment I join, during the time I'm spying, or after the session, can she tell who spied?
4. Can a model know if I'm active on my computer or not? Better, can she tell the difference between me being active on MFC, when I'm just working on a spreadsheet, or not on my computer at all (logged in in all cases)?
5. Does a model know if I have viewed a PM or not? Say she sends me a message and my conversation link is blinking orange, can she tell the difference between the time I have not yet clicked on it, and after I have clicked on it to see what she says? In other words, can I see what she says without revealing that I'm reading it right then?
6. Does a model know if I have closed a PM window? If it was open from a previous conversation, can she see the moment I close that window?
7. Can a model tell if I have opened the Tip window? If I hesitate to tip or decide not to after opening the window, does a model see anything before I actually click "Confirm and submit Tip"?
8. Can a model tell if I minimize or maximize her window or switch to her window?
9. Does a model know when and if I play back a Private video recording?
10. Does a model get any notification if I view her profile or her photos on her profile?

Not paranoid, just enjoy MFC and I'm curious about the details. Some of these events can be interpreted by the model as being rude.

I bet others ponder some of these questions from time to time. Thanks!

CancunBeach said:
1. Can a model tell if I've added her to my Friends list, either at the moment I add her, or any time I am in her room?
3. Does a model know when I'm spying in private? Either at the moment I join, during the time I'm spying, or after the session, can she tell who spied?
4. Can a model know if I'm active on my computer or not? Better, can she tell the difference between me being active on MFC, when I'm just working on a spreadsheet, or not on my computer at all (logged in in all cases)?
5. Does a model know if I have viewed a PM or not? Say she sends me a message and my conversation link is blinking orange, can she tell the difference between the time I have not yet clicked on it, and after I have clicked on it to see what she says? In other words, can I see what she says without revealing that I'm reading it right then?
6. Does a model know if I have closed a PM window? If it was open from a previous conversation, can she see the moment I close that window?
7. Can a model tell if I have opened the Tip window? If I hesitate to tip or decide not to after opening the window, does a model see anything before I actually click "Confirm and submit Tip"?
8. Can a model tell if I minimize or maximize her window or switch to her window?
10. Does a model get any notification if I view her profile or her photos on her profile?

Not paranoid, just enjoy MFC and I'm curious about the details. Some of these events can be interpreted by the model as being rude.

1. No. The only friends list a model can see, besides her own, is your friends list that's viewable on your MFC profile.
2. See my answer to question #1.
3. Yes, if we go to our token sessions page, it shows us a list of members who spent on us in private/group/public chat, as well as members who spied on our private sessions.
4. No. The only way I could tell if you're active or not is if I actually see you talking/tipping in a chat room, or you're PMing me. I recently PMed a regular (he was logged in) to wish him a happy birthday, and it turned out that he had fallen asleep and left the computer on.
5. If I PM a member, when he starts to type back to me, a symbol will show up to notify me that he's currently typing.
6. No
7. No
8. No
9. No
10. No

Just to clear up #1 and #2 - if you have your PM function set to "friends only", a model will be able to tell if she's on/off the list by PMing you. If she's not on the friend list, and you have PM set to "friends only", she will recieve an error message stating that "This person is currently only accepting messages from people on their friend list."

If you just leave your PM open to anyone, there's no way to tell.

Foxy got it right on everything else. :thumbleft:

CancunBeach said:

They know everything, man!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Reactions: CassieRamone
one thing u missed... when you're in PM, I believe they can tell if you are or aren't viewing the vid feed from there as well. Sometimes I visit and stay in pm to watch and chat with 'her'. As far as the room can tell, I'm not around, unless she answers me verbally and says my name or I send a public tip.

lol.. oops,... i seem to have taken your 'thanks' cherry.. :lol:

SoTxBob said:
one thing u missed... when you're in PM, I believe they can tell if you are or aren't viewing the vid feed from there as well. Sometimes I visit and stay in pm to watch and chat with 'her'. As far as the room can tell, I'm not around, unless she answers me verbally and says my name or I send a public tip.

I can confirm this, as I have had models show me screenshots where they had like 8 guys watching her room in PM.

ComicOzzie said:
SoTxBob said:

I can confirm this, as I have had models show me screenshots where they had like 8 guys watching her room in PM.
Yup. The only way you can watch a girl without her knowing you're watching, is view as a guest, or watch from lounge/member room. PM viewers are very obvious to us.

Jessi said:
Models can also read your thoughts and subconciously influence you to do bad things using microwaves that MFC beams through your wireless router.
:shock: must. eat. burrito. after. midnight.

Just to clarify #5 We have no way to know if you have read a PM, unlike MFC mails where yes we can. The only thing we can see is what Foxy listed.

I've wondered if models can see that you're in their group show while watching from lounge (if you're watching from lounge and they go group you can join the group but you stay in lounge chat). I've done this a couple times but since I can't see the models chat I wondered if I was inadvertently "ignoring" her.

Jupiter551 said:
I've wondered if models can see that you're in their group show while watching from lounge (if you're watching from lounge and they go group you can join the group but you stay in lounge chat). I've done this a couple times but since I can't see the models chat I wondered if I was inadvertently "ignoring" her.
Not the last time I checked! If I have members watching my group from the lounge it will show x names listed but y (higher number) members watching on the actual number.

JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:
Not the last time I checked! If I have members watching my group from the lounge it will show x names listed but y (higher number) members watching on the actual number.

I assume like spies they would be listed in your tip records?

Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:

I assume like spies they would be listed in your tip records?

The token sessions page shows us every single token we've ever earned. Sometimes the user name is "anonymous" though.

JoleneJolene said:
Jupiter551 said:

So say you just log in and you have like 7 people in your room (because you've been on all of 5 seconds so far) but it says you have 15, that's because they're watching from the lounge? I never knew that. I always thought it was an MFC glitch.

I assume a model can see when I leave her room.
but, when I open a new page (or actually I click on homepage on the mfc site, and right click open in new tab) and go to mfc.com and still be in the previous room.
she asked me why i leave, but i didn't. I also do not disappear from the roomlist.

what's going on?

Wendsor said:
but, when I open a new page (or actually I click on homepage on the mfc site, and right click open in new tab) and go to mfc.com and still be in the previous room.
she asked me why i leave, but i didn't. I also do not disappear from the roomlist.

what's going on?

Attachments

• aliens.jpg
    aliens.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 178
Wendsor said:

what's going on?

It is a bug, sometimes I have to reload the room for it to start working again.

JoleneJolene said:
Wendsor said:

what's going on?

Love this!

Status
Not open for further replies.