AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Following models on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2023
How do models feel about being followed by a guy on multiple sites? I have a model that I meet with frequently she preferred I not know about other sites she was streaming on and said she would rather I visit her on one site only. Do models find it odd or creepy if a guy follows them on multiple sites?

I'll start by saying I am not on multiple platforms as far as streaming goes, but I can understand why a model would not want to share multiple platforms with one or more users from another site. She may have developed multiple personas/identities across the sites that she wants to keep completely separate. Sometimes when someone knows where you are at all times it can feel like smothering or obsession. She may have completely different price points on one platform versus another and doesn't want to reveal that...I mean there are so many reasons, really. Respecting her boundaries is the kind, gentlemanly thing to do.

How do models feel about being followed by a guy on multiple sites? I have a model that I meet with frequently she preferred I not know about other sites she was streaming on and said she would rather I visit her on one site only. Do models find it odd or creepy if a guy follows them on multiple sites?
I have no problem with it as long as he understands some basics. I have many guys who do that.

Or who follow me on more than just one site. Maybe not every single one. But several is beyond common.Every model is different and has different boundaries.

Most of them met me on one site, but already had accounts on other sites. So when they see me on those other sites, and bump into me there, it’s like I’m someone they already know seeing them in a familiar place. Like seeing someone you know from the Sports Club, over at the new smoothie bar. Same kinda thing. Or bumping into someone you know from one pool, over at the big new water park that just got built. I hardly think they signed up just for me lol but if they did cool, as long as they are behaving well.

Most of the guys I’ve met who are super into cam models usually have at least a few sites with working accounts minimum.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowleft
I always found it odd if people started talking to me on other sites without us talking about it first..

however I have always given the girls a follow on the different sites, just to give them the numbers, but then resolved to just talking to them on one site.

The only exception is really if I go give them a thumbs up on CB now and then for example, and one girl I always have her sites open because I mod/knight there.. but yea, if a girl says to just keep to one site, it's much easier to just do that, IF this feels bad for you, you might be too involved and it could be healthy to back off a little :)

I like it if it’s a guy who chats and spends sometimes, because I like knowing I’ll have someone keeping me company and making conversation. 🙂 Not just lurking and following me everywhere for the free stuff (profile pics, and flashes for other people). If I noticed a member camping out in my chats all the time, and he never said hi or even responded to “Can you guys see and hear me?,” that’s annoying.

As Vixxen mentioned above, it’s important to realize that models may do (and price) things differently on other sites, and sites have different rules. Just because she may be hanging out, having a lengthy conversation with you about something on MyFreeCams doesn’t mean it will be the same on Streamate. So try not to get annoyed with her if you visit her on Streamate (or some other private-based site like ImLive), and within a few minutes she’s politely asking you if you’re up for a private show. On SM models usually aren’t trying to spend a whole lot of time in free chat.

Think models have answered perfectly, if everything is currently fine then just join on the one site as she's requested.

She may not like it or find it hard to keep track of tips or your chats if you're talking across multiple sites. Some models can stream on 3 or more at once so I can only imagine the pain it can be to follow everything at once.

It may also come across as weird (in my opinion atleast) if you're sat in the same models room across different sites all at the same time. I've seen some users do it and I don't know, seems abit stalkerish but it's up to the model to say something. 👍

I'll start by saying I am not on multiple platforms as far as streaming goes, but I can understand why a model would not want to share multiple platforms with one or more users from another site. She may have developed multiple personas/identities across the sites that she wants to keep completely separate. Sometimes when someone knows where you are at all times it can feel like smothering or obsession. She may have completely different price points on one platform versus another and doesn't want to reveal that...I mean there are so many reasons, really. Respecting her boundaries is the kind, gentlemanly thing to do.
Thank you, this makes perfect sense. I appreciate your response and I will do the gentlemanly thing and visit her on the site I prefer most and like the interface on.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I have no problem with it as long as he understands some basics. I have many guys who do that.

Or who follow me on more than just one site. Maybe not every single one. But several is beyond common.Every model is different and has different boundaries.

Most of them met me on one site, but already had accounts on other sites. So when they see me on those other sites, and bump into me there, it’s like I’m someone they already know seeing them in a familiar place. Like seeing someone you know from the Sports Club, over at the new smoothie bar. Same kinda thing. Or bumping into someone you know from one pool, over at the big new water park that just got built. I hardly think they signed up just for me lol but if they did cool, as long as they are behaving well.

Most of the guys I’ve met who are super into cam models usually have at least a few sites with working accounts minimum.
Great! Thanks for the response. It sounds like the key is make sure you communicate and respect any boundaries the model has set. Perfect, I appreciate the response

Reactions: MarieElise
I like it if it’s a guy who chats and spends sometimes, because I like knowing I’ll have someone keeping me company and making conversation. 🙂 Not just lurking and following me everywhere for the free stuff (profile pics, and flashes for other people). If I noticed a member camping out in my chats all the time, and he never said hi or even responded to “Can you guys see and hear me?,” that’s annoying.

As Vixxen mentioned above, it’s important to realize that models may do (and price) things differently on other sites, and sites have different rules. Just because she may be hanging out, having a lengthy conversation with you about something on MyFreeCams doesn’t mean it will be the same on Streamate. So try not to get annoyed with her if you visit her on Streamate (or some other private-based site like ImLive), and within a few minutes she’s politely asking you if you’re up for a private show. On SM models usually aren’t trying to spend a whole lot of time in free chat.
Thanks for the response. I appreciate it, this is very helpful.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Think models have answered perfectly, if everything is currently fine then just join on the one site as she's requested.

She may not like it or find it hard to keep track of tips or your chats if you're talking across multiple sites. Some models can stream on 3 or more at once so I can only imagine the pain it can be to follow everything at once.

It may also come across as weird (in my opinion atleast) if you're sat in the same models room across different sites all at the same time. I've seen some users do it and I don't know, seems abit stalkerish but it's up to the model to say something. 👍
Thanks for the response. I can agree and see where it could seem creepy and stalkerish. I will stick to my one preferred site.

I always found it odd if people started talking to me on other sites without us talking about it first..

however I have always given the girls a follow on the different sites, just to give them the numbers, but then resolved to just talking to them on one site.

The only exception is really if I go give them a thumbs up on CB now and then for example, and one girl I always have her sites open because I mod/knight there.. but yea, if a girl says to just keep to one site, it's much easier to just do that, IF this feels bad for you, you might be too involved and it could be healthy to back off a little :)
Thanks. I really appreciate the response. I am going to stick to following and spend time on one site I prefer most.

Reactions: Wuggie
Great! Thanks for the response. It sounds like the key is make sure you communicate and respect any boundaries the model has set. Perfect, I appreciate the response
I believe it was already mentioned in this thread but I would like to reiterate since it's very important - models can get banned for discussing platform B on a platform A and vice versa, since they are competition. If you ever decide to communicate about it with any model do it via their social media, not on the streaming site itself.