AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

24th december bussiness day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @punker barbie ! Can you please tell me if monday 24th December is a bussiness day? will daily payments be proccesed? Would like to know how to make my timing for cashing tokens. Thank you very much.

You can cash out tokens on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1. The problem isn't with being able to cash out on those days, it's that banks and many of the processors will not be handling transactions for a day or two during a holiday. So basically you need to plan on payments being delayed in reaching you, even though CB has put them forward to them. Sorry to not have a more distinct message but it basically comes down to this: please expect some payment delays with different processing companies having their own time off, regardless of what CB is doing with payments.

Upvote 0
You can cash out tokens on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1. The problem isn't with being able to cash out on those days, it's that banks and many of the processors will not be handling transactions for a day or two during a holiday. So basically you need to plan on payments being delayed in reaching you, even though CB has put them forward to them. Sorry to not have a more distinct message but it basically comes down to this: please expect some payment delays with different processing companies having their own time off, regardless of what CB is doing with payments.
thank you very much fir your answer, i will check with paxum too see how they work:) thank you so much

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.