AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

3 Camming Props Forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap o_o

Hmm. One would be my stupid expensive realistic dildo. Another one would be the pink glass wand. And... also lube I think!

I don't require a lot to cam :D Two toys and some lube will do me just fine.

My jelly dildo, my comforter roll, and my pillow.

Sure, I use the rest of it. But those three and my fingers will do most every time!

Lube, hitachi & fucking machine.

Does the whiteboard come with markers? I'm going to assume that counts as a set so therefore that only take up one spot. :shifty:

Whiteboard and markers, good quality lamp with a dimmer switch and my Bbold vibrator should do it.

JerryBoBerry said:
I'm finding it amazing no one has mentioned the one thing I've seen in more models rooms than any other; raffle tickets. :lol:
I always used scraps of printer paper.... :shifty:

I was counting "lighting" as equipment, which since the computer and webcam and bed are already included...

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
oh okay, discounting lights I'll add innnnnnnnnnnnnnn white board, i suppose. And the easel i put it on.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
This is actually something I'm having to deal with today. I had to minimize my room to a realistic dildo, a vibrating dildo and oil, since all my stuff is packed up in bags for my move.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.