AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5.99 per Minute Can’t go Higher

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Hi! I am not sure if it is Just me or everyone. My Exclusive Rate bar goes only to 5.99per minute and I been reading how so many models charge more per min. How? Is it because I am still very new? I had the busiest day yet today before the pay out and I know I would have made a lot more if I could have changed the rate to 8 or 9 per minute. Thank You!

Attachments

• IMG_2046.jpeg
    IMG_2046.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 7
Hi! I am not sure if it is Just me or everyone. My Exclusive Rate bar goes only to 5.99per minute and I been reading how so many models charge more per min. How? Is it because I am still very new? I had the busiest day yet today before the pay out and I know I would have made a lot more if I could have changed the rate to 8 or 9 per minute. Thank You!
Email support and ask for it to be raised, normally takes anywhere from a few hours to a day and then you'll be able to increase it higher

Upvote 0
if u didnt have larger thgan 5,99 probably u are new>? If yes then u can join discord room on SM ,im also new and on discord you can talk online with broadcasters. Is so helpful. Im 3 days on SM and 2 on discord but i love both so much!
hi, what is discord room on SM ? ill be new and dont get anything..and can i work from obs on SM?

Upvote 0
hi, what is discord room on SM ? ill be new and dont get anything..and can i work from obs on SM?
hey :) Click in left down corner on streamatemodels : Streamate help and then under "have a question" is : JOIN OUR DISCORD. When you click is redirecting you. You can work from OBS but they not recomend, me neither. With obs you cant go on c2c and maaaaaany guys use this option and c2c always starting paid session. I recommend you setting virtual webcam in OBS, so your picture will be from OBS with allm banners, filters and so on, so in SM connect y7ou will choose virtual webcam as camera and just your regular cam microphone. There is promo period but i have no idea how long,. For sure girls on discord will help more, im here from 20th march, on SM.

Reactions: BrookeRidess
Upvote 0
hey :) Click in left down corner on streamatemodels : Streamate help and then under "have a question" is : JOIN OUR DISCORD. When you click is redirecting you. You can work from OBS but they not recomend, me neither. With obs you cant go on c2c and maaaaaany guys use this option and c2c always starting paid session. I recommend you setting virtual webcam in OBS, so your picture will be from OBS with allm banners, filters and so on, so in SM connect y7ou will choose virtual webcam as camera and just your regular cam microphone. There is promo period but i have no idea how long,. For sure girls on discord will help more, im here from 20th march, on SM.
hello , thanks :) wish u fantastic job:)

Upvote 0