AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5 Hour Energy Drinks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Do they actually work for you?

I tried one a few years ago while undergoing chemo while also attending classes but it didn't do diddly squat to keep me from dozing off.

Tried another one earlier tonight thinking it might work better this time but all it did was give me a caffeine headache. Far from bringing me back to 100% as they advertise. It did help keep me from nodding off of a little but did zilch alertness wise.

It's rare that I feel the boost from energy drinks. Considering that most of them taste like garbage I don't even bother drinking them since I don't get that "I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew" type of feeling that they promise. I will say and I think 80% of it is placebo effect I do enjoy a Monster Rehab after a hard weekend party bender. For example my bros and I get together for our annual fantasy league drafts and after the draft we party like we were still in college. And something about a Monster Rehab in the morning feels right and picks me up.

They worked when I was prescribed prednisone for a week and couldn't keep my fucking eyes open at work. I can still sleep after having one, but I now have the choice of sleeping or not, rather than just passing out at my desk because apparently steroids make me sleepy? Jfc I was SO glad when I was done taking that shit.

they make my husband insane but i drink just regular energy drinks or iced coffee with extra espresso..that does the trick for me

They had a minor affect on me. But I'd get the same results from just taking a 200mg caffeine pill that is way cheaper. What really worked better, consistently, for me was taking a one a day multi-vitamin, and a super B complex pill that has all the B vitamins in it. And it has the side benefit of turning your urine a bright neon yellow that will freak you out the first time you see it. :p

They had a minor affect on me. But I'd get the same results from just taking a 200mg caffeine pill that is way cheaper. What really worked better, consistently, for me was taking a one a day multi-vitamin, and a super B complex pill that has all the B vitamins in it. And it has the side benefit of turning your urine a bright neon yellow that will freak you out the first time you see it. :p

Gotta love the vitamin B pees! It makes it a little more difficult to tell if you're properly hydrated, but hey it's not boring. I was watching a video on YouTube about keeping hydrated, and the "expert" said "your pee should be the color of lime juice" and I cracked up because I take a daily B vitamin and my pee's been neon for ages.

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
I don't think they're a replacement for sleep. But yah, it's like coffee with lots of sugar and fruit acids. Your better off drinking an insure.

Status
Not open for further replies.