AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5 year Camiversary prizes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adorable_erin

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2012
Twitter Username
@mermaiderin_
Tumblr Username
adorableerin
Chaturbate Username
adorable_erin
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/72843/adorable_erin
Hello ladies and gents,

My 5 year camiversary is coming up at the end of next month and I am trying to think of some fun things to give away as prizes. I have the usual Skype time, custom video, all my videos, Snapchat 4 life but I want to have a lot of fun options and some out of the box type things so I am asking for some help. First thing you should know is I don't have any extra income right now to spend on anything expensive like a kindle or anything like that. (I guess I am not doing that well as a cam model lol) I can however send packages as long as they wont be an arm and a leg. So what is your guys favorite thing to get from a model in a raffle/ prize giveaway?

thanks tons for the help. XOXO Erin

Homemade cookies, handwritten postcards, kiss prints, polaroids (or regular print photos if you don't have an instax) are all nice relatively inexpensive prizes you send them to offer variety. These are less sexual options, but they add an intimate dimension. Cookies I would only ship within the US, otherwise posting them can get quite expensive.

You can also offer different "flavors" of Skype shows. Come up with 2 or 3 different themes and offer them as separate prizes. A couple of examples:
1) Afternoon tea date: rendezvous with me at 6 o'clock over tea and cakes, and if the conversation is fun and we feel like it we might end up top of the table (or under it)
2) Wake up next to me: you get to see me in bed, just as I wake up, fresh faced, no make up and messy hair. Under the sheets fun might happen if the vibe is right.
3) Work out session: stretch with me, dry my sweat and hear me moan as I hit the elliptical. Some post tender loving might be in order.

This way it won't feel like they are paying for Skype time by the minute, it is more of an experience situation.

Homemade cookies, handwritten postcards, kiss prints, polaroids (or regular print photos if you don't have an instax) are all nice relatively inexpensive prizes you send them to offer variety. These are less sexual options, but they add an intimate dimension. Cookies I would only ship within the US, otherwise posting them can get quite expensive.

You can also offer different "flavors" of Skype shows. Come up with 2 or 3 different themes and offer them as separate prizes. A couple of examples:
1) Afternoon tea date: rendezvous with me at 6 o'clock over tea and cakes, and if the conversation is fun and we feel like it we might end up top of the table (or under it)
2) Wake up next to me: you get to see me in bed, just as I wake up, fresh faced, no make up and messy hair. Under the sheets fun might happen if the vibe is right.
3) Work out session: stretch with me, dry my sweat and hear me moan as I hit the elliptical. Some post tender loving might be in order.

This way it won't feel like they are paying for Skype time by the minute, it is more of an experience situation.

All excellent ideas, thank you so much for the help. :)

Reactions: zippypinhead
Status
Not open for further replies.