AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

7 Days 2 Die (7D2D)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2018
Las Vegas
Twitter Username
@VinnieONeill78
There is no shortage of zombie or survival games on the market, but the only one I enjoy is 7 Days 2 Day. It's available on STEAM and is technically still in its Alpha stage of development. Though its fun enough that I have nearly 800 hours in it.

It's crafting and survival with the purpose of leveling up your character, improving the type and quality of your weapons and increasing the defenses of your base to survive a "Horde" night of nearly endless zombies every 7 days. Hence where the name comes from. Between those horde nights you will gather resources and loot abandoned cities, facing zombies all along the way.

I know its available on consoles too. PS4 for sure and I believe XBox One as well.

Reactions: JoeSpod
I am a huge fan of this game. I've logged about 550hrs into it and honestly could play it all day long. Another one to check out that was just released is Fear the Night. I am HUGELY skeptical of the zombie genre, I feel like there truly isn't the perfect zombie game out there (yet) but Fear the Night is the closest I've seen to being my ideal zombie survival game. 7 days as well.

I am a huge fan of this game. I've logged about 550hrs into it and honestly could play it all day long. Another one to check out that was just released is Fear the Night. I am HUGELY skeptical of the zombie genre, I feel like there truly isn't the perfect zombie game out there (yet) but Fear the Night is the closest I've seen to being my ideal zombie survival game. 7 days as well.

If you ever need/want a new server to play on, I play on and am an admin on:
Worlds End PvEvP IP: 66.70.180.226 Port: 26900
https://merqsquad.com/7-days-to-die/

Not a vanilla server, but no mod download required right now. We are working on the coding with A17 to try and avoid need installing a mod at all. W

Reactions: JoeSpod
Status
Not open for further replies.