AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

7 Days to Die

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2012
Downunder
Bought 7 days to die today, if anything I've learnt i'm terrible at minecraft zombie survival horror

anyone else been playing it? its quite immersive even though i still cant get through the first night

http://7daystodie.com/ linky

Reactions: zippypinhead
I've watched a good couple hours of gameplay video of it by now (the Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter let's play videos of the game are pretty entertaining) and I have to say that the format of the game -- the building and crafting sandbox with a bit more meat on it than Minecraft -- is really appealing to me. But man, I am just sick to death of zombie survival horror. The Forest is the same way. I mean, I guess I get it: Minecraft is a hit, and DayZ is a hit, so...

Still, the prospect of fighting off hordes of flesh-eating humanoids while trying to build up a base just strikes me as stressful and tedious, and I play games as an escape from stress and tedium.

I'm liking this new trend of more sophisticated voxel builder games coming out now, though. I hoping someone soon has the bright idea of combining build/craft dynamics with rpgs. That is my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.