AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

900 tokens package?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2014
I just signed up on MyFreeCams, but I only see a 200 token package. How or when do I get the 900 token package?

I'm pretty sure you have to work up to that. I haven't actually gotten around to making my prem account yet, but from what I've read elsewhere that seems to be the way it goes.

LilMissMalice said:
I'm pretty sure you have to work up to that. I haven't actually gotten around to making my prem account yet, but from what I've read elsewhere that seems to be the way it goes.
Thanks! I'm going to see if I can buy someone's account so I can get a better rate and not have to keep buying the 200 token package.

JackK1 said:
LilMissMalice said:
Thanks! I'm going to see if I can buy someone's account so I can get a better rate and not have to keep buying the 200 token package.

You can contact MFC support and ask for them to up it for you. If you've had a few transactions with no issues I don't see why they wouldn't up yours. That's what I did on my member account.

JackK1 said:
LilMissMalice said:

I'm pretty sure MFC keeps track of where tokens are being bought, so your recently purchased account will likely be banned for what they think is fraud. Also, I'm not really sure what accounts would go for, but one with decent rewards points would probably cost more than the price to just buy enough tokens to get the 900 token package.

Contacting MFC and asking them to increase it is probably the best bet. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, good luck. :)

NataliaGrey said:
one with decent rewards points would probably cost more than the price to just buy enough tokens to get the 900 token package.
This. it's not going to be worth buying another account just so you'd get a very slightly better rate for tokens. It should unlock within a few purchases, possibly even after the first (it's been a while since I was in a position to know for sure)

NicoleRiley said:
You can contact MFC support and ask for them to up it for you. If you've had a few transactions with no issues I don't see why they wouldn't up yours. That's what I did on my member account.

NataliaGrey said:
I'm pretty sure MFC keeps track of where tokens are being bought, so your recently purchased account will likely be banned for what they think is fraud. Also, I'm not really sure what accounts would go for, but one with decent rewards points would probably cost more than the price to just buy enough tokens to get the 900 token package.

Contacting MFC and asking them to increase it is probably the best bet. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, good luck. :)

Leon_Omega said:
This. it's not going to be worth buying another account just so you'd get a very slightly better rate for tokens. It should unlock within a few purchases, possibly even after the first (it's been a while since I was in a position to know for sure)

After reading the responses here, I'll be contacting MFC and trying my luck. :)

My boyfriend and I both contacted MFC. I got upgraded to being able to buy the 550 token package up to twice a day and he got upgraded to being able to buy the 900 token package up to three times a day. And I was spending slightly more than him.

I'm not gonna be spending $150 a day ever, so it's not a big deal, it's just strange. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason as to how they make their choices.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
The unlocking of larger token packages does seem to be quite arbitrary. Like a lot of stuff on MFC.

Some people get the bigger packages unlocked very quickly, even if they're not spending much, and other people are stuck on low packages for a long time, even when they're buying often.

But contacting MFC support can help. It certainly won't hurt.

JackK1 said:
LilMissMalice said:

I don't recommend this. I tried it and the account was blocked.

Just buy a few times and you will quickly get the 550 and then the 900 packages.

There is a purchase limit section under your My Account options. You can submit a scan of your photo ID or a verification form to get a limit raised. Otherwise, it seems to me as if higher token packages unlock based on rewards points, which increase with each purchase you make.

uZ9piSB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.