AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A couple Snap questions..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Nova

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
www.sextpanther.com
Twitter Username
@naomi_nova_
Chaturbate Username
Naomi_Nova
Hiya everybody!

So I know that Snap is a bad idea and all the risks associated with it, but I've decided to take the plunge and try it out anyways. Planning to pick a raffle winner as the first person to get access to it tomorrow, and then adding it to the tip menu shortly after that... 😅 ...We'll see how it goes...
I'm a pretty last minute kinda gal and just trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row regarding rules 'n what not.

My 2 rules that I know for sure I want to have for Snap are no dick pics and keep the excessive dirty talk in my cam room (dirty humour & compliments are usually ok w/ me)... But I had a few questions:

1. Can people still make attempt to make phone calls/video calls with me through Snap, even if I don't have my # connected to my Snap account? If so, I'd probably add no calls/video chats as one of my rules.
  2. Also, probably a good idea to add a little watermark of sorts onto my Snap photos/videos, yes? Should be easy enough with the text feature Snap has but I just wanted to confirm whether this is a good plan or not.. Seems like it would be a good precaution to take, considering catfishes etc, and definitely if I am going to allow screenshots... Opinions appreciated, thanks!
  3. Also, is it customary to send a sort of "Welcome Snap" to people shortly after you add them? Just to say hi and welcome to my Snap and these are my rules, etc?

I wanted to add a few models to my Snap for research purposes before I launched mine but like I said, I'm a last minute kinda gal... Just going with the flow and hoping for the best at this point, lol. I should really get a move on with getting verified in that models only section of the forum but life has been busy! I'll try to make time this week. Thanks for reading, everyone! 😀 Enjoy the rest of your Monday! 💗

1. Can people still make attempt to make phone calls/video calls with me through Snap, even if I don't have my # connected to my Snap account? If so, I'd probably add no calls/video chats as one of my rules.
Yes, they can attempt to call/video call you. It goes right through the Snap app, no phone # required.
Also, probably a good idea to add a little watermark of sorts onto my Snap photos/videos, yes? Should be easy enough with the text feature Snap has but I just wanted to confirm whether this is a good plan or not.. Seems like it would be a good precaution to take, considering catfishes etc, and definitely if I am going to allow screenshots... Opinions appreciated, thanks!
It wouldn't be hard to put your name with the text thing on each, but I wouldn't worry too much about it or take the time to.
  1. Also, is it customary to send a sort of "Welcome Snap" to people shortly after you add them? Just to say hi and welcome to my Snap and these are my rules, etc?
All I ever did once they added me was send them a wave or hello emoji in the chat.

Thanks so much! I thought of two more questions, but I can only remember one of them right now, if anyone is still reading and willing to reply...

Just curious, how similar/different do you make your Snap username from your cam/Twitter username? I thought I read somewhere that it was a good precaution to take, to make them fairly different, to try and avoid getting banned...

I tend to imagine the worst situations possible and I'd be really bummed if my Snap were to get banned like 2 weeks into the whole thing. :nailbiting: But I know that is one of the possible outcomes. 😅

Thanks again so much for reading & replying!!! :h:

Thanks so much! I thought of two more questions, but I can only remember one of them right now, if anyone is still reading and willing to reply...

Just curious, how similar/different do you make your Snap username from your cam/Twitter username? I thought I read somewhere that it was a good precaution to take, to make them fairly different, to try and avoid getting banned...

I tend to imagine the worst situations possible and I'd be really bummed if my Snap were to get banned like 2 weeks into the whole thing. :nailbiting: But I know that is one of the possible outcomes. 😅

Thanks again so much for reading & replying!!! :h:
You want it to be different enough so people don’t just guess it and request friend add without paying first.

Thank you so much! Helped calm my anxieties a little bit, so thanks for that.

I picked my Snap raffle winner today and I'm actually really glad the winner was who it was. He doesn't even have Snap on his phone yet 😆 but he was the first person to enter my raffle because he wanted to "support the raffle" and he is also the first person I have been considering creating custom content for... We get along well and I am glad my Snap guinea pig is also somebody who is slightly unfamiliar with Snap. I've also been taking some vids/pics over the past week (before launching my Snap) just for practice and also to have some content prepared and ready to go when I need it.

Now I just need to decide on a tkn amount so that I can add it to the tip menu later for anyone else who might be interested... oh, there's that anxiety again, lol. 😆 Also I have some questions regarding the custom content this guy is requesting, but I'll save that for a different thread and for when I finally get my butt verified for that M.O. section... I'll try to get on that tonight!

Thanks again! Enjoy your day!!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.