AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Facebook Friend's "project"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TICham

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016

So someone that I'm friends with online is doing this "social experiment" for Asian men in the media. I've been wanting to see a more civil opinion on this since most facebook and youtube comments can't share an opinion without calling her a fat slut.

Agree or disagree on this?

Fat? Physically I would call her ideal.
Slut? We are all sluts.

I want to see an experiment where the genders are reversed. This woman is assaulting people.

Reactions: ramblin and Sevrin
I totally disagree with what she did, not because of her gender, race, weight or anything else but because she seemingly didn't ask for any consent and was very aggressive

You could say "the guys in the video didn't mind!" yeah cool, but she made and edited the video so who knows how many guys she did this to and how many of them did mind but were edited out

It's been a thing for years. And it started with certain guys gaining loads of popularity doing it. Sam Pepper and SoFloAntonio and their big "kissing prank" controversies from a few years back come to mind. At this point, there have even been Youtube personalities who have gained loads of popularity for joining in on the backlash against this crap. This is like third-wave stuff at this point. So, not only is it gross and creepy and sexual-assaulty, but it's also well past the "do it while it's cool" expiration date.

Tell your friend to stop forcing herself on strangers. It was never cool, but now it's not popular, either.

Further thoughts on "my" girl Leela, coming at me from Tokyo...

These idiotic justifications for her so-called "social experiment"...pathetic. Just pathetic.
  • To prove Western women can be attracted to Asian men.
  • To fight stigma of how Asian men are portrayed in "the" film industry, so we can promote more Asians in "the" film industry.
Little Miss Entitled really irked me with this remark

Oh, well then, let's just all drop what we are doing and run make sure our little bimbo has all her psuedo-romantic needs catered to! In the meantime, she can keep busy running around groping strangers, because after all, it's all about her!!!

So she wants more Asians in the sexy leading man roles in "the" film industry...
Here you go sweetheart http://www.imdb.com/list/ls032063494/

Now I don't want to sound overly critical here. "My" girl Leela is not all bad. If you can forget that she is a bush league attention whore for a moment, and if you can mute her so that you don't have to risk hearing any more of her bird-brained parroting of SJW's, this vid has its redeeming visual qualities...

My mother had the "blond bimbo" look (a natural blond I might add). But everyone who ever knew her said she was one of the most intelligent people they had every met. A very shrewd person. The keen alert eyes of a predator; the golden heart of a saint; and the sweet touch of an angel.

Yet I have had to suffer a lifetime of hearing her contributions forgotten in favor of this "dumb blond" stereotype that Leela and her ilk seem hell bent on propagating.

Shame on you, Leela. Shame on you.

LOL WHAT IS THAT VIDEO?
I honestly knew of her from a college program that I was in. What I got from her FB page is that shes an up and coming model or something (she should really join cam modeling, she would be perfect). I actually did try to raise a conversation with her about this but she'll ignore/delete comments.

TBH I just wanna see how viral this will go.

LOL WHAT IS THAT VIDEO?
If you are asking about that particular line you quoted from my post, that was a swipe at the first thing she said in her grand "social experiment" video.
"Hello, this is your girl Leela, coming at you from Tokyo..."

Wasn't a big fan of her introduction. Referring to herself as "YOUR girl Leela" didn't win her any points in my book. Sort of reminded me of the lame forced partnering attempts the beggars in chat rooms pull; "show US your tits", or "can WE see your ass". That is probably the quickest way to get me to reject anything else that is said. Hate that garbage.

But I guess it is to be expected from a woman who sees nothing wrong with going up to people she doesn't know, and putting her filthy God-only-knows-where-they've-been paws all over them.

Reactions: fandango
I suspect all the "assaults" were set up, no one was assaulted. I also don't get how the video proved her premise in any way...more like "Asian men love to be kissed by random blonde women."
Yea I really fail to see the logic in any of it.

Reactions: Nordling
This.

If it was a guy, he'd be arrested.
I went through something like this. Two female employees at a Christmas party. One of them called me to the back room, giggling. Soon as I stepped in the room, one grabbed me and started kissing my face, other one had her hands all over my junk.

Managed to extricate myself ok. It's not like any real damage was done. Didn't need to go to therapy for it, nothing like that. I just laughed it off and felt awkward for a few minutes. But I remember thinking about it afterwards, pondering the lawsuit I could have potentially triggered if I had pulled some shit like that.

Never really shared this story with anyone until now, just kept the hurt all bottled up inside :cry:.

• Hugs
Reactions: TICham
Status
Not open for further replies.