AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A general warning about a scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Hey guys. This is just a general warning about this guy -

His name is pompsfan. He changed it to @LaurenceRaffle on twitter now.

He is probably a minor. He buys things it seems on his mother's CC (a lady had something arrive with his mothers details on it from amazon)

When she finds out, they are cancelled or charged back.

I just got a $75 chargeback for a pound membership from months ago, and another friend of mine had over $2000 worth of amazon gifts returned.

he likes to spin stories about being in the hospital with a broken leg.

I'm posting this cos he shows no sign of slowing down after I outed him on twitter he just made a new acct. He messages a LOT of camgirls... so if you see his name pop up, be aware what's going on.

Posting this publically so members will be aware (and you know, no black listing allowed in models only..)

Thanks for the warning, damn that sucks! Sorry to hear that happened to you. And the girl who had all the amazon gifts returned too! I hope she didn't do a shitload of Skype shows for him or anything, wow!

Miss_Lollipop said:
Hey guys. This is just a general warning about this guy -

His name is pompsfan. He changed it to @LaurenceRaffle on twitter now.

He is probably a minor. He buys things it seems on his mother's CC (a lady had something arrive with his mothers details on it from amazon)

When she finds out, they are cancelled or charged back.

I just got a $75 chargeback for a pound membership from months ago, and another friend of mine had over $2000 worth of amazon gifts returned.

he likes to spin stories about being in the hospital with a broken leg.

I'm posting this cos he shows no sign of slowing down after I outed him on twitter he just made a new acct. He messages a LOT of camgirls... so if you see his name pop up, be aware what's going on.

Posting this publically so members will be aware (and you know, no black listing allowed in models only..)

A quick twitter search says "that user doesn't exist". Any chance you have know his new screenname or if he's been completely banned? Anyone potentially underage gets an auto-block from me. Not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole.

Miss_Lollipop said:

Thanks for letting us know!

I have a question, you said a friend of yours had $2000 worth of amazon gifts returned. How did that happen? Did he just order off of her wishlist, and then it was cancelled before she received them? She didn't receive the gifts, and then somehow had to return them, correct?

Curious since I accept a lot of Amazon gift cards.

Rose said:
A quick twitter search says "that user doesn't exist". Any chance you have know his new screenname or if he's been completely banned? Anyone potentially underage gets an auto-block from me. Not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole.

He deleted his account again after being outed again, just like last time.. Sadly it's only a matter of time for him to try again with a different account (and given how easy to create a fake email account, it's hard for Twitter to really ban someone).

KylieJacobs said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I have a question, you said a friend of yours had $2000 worth of amazon gifts returned. How did that happen? Did he just order off of her wishlist, and then it was cancelled before she received them? She didn't receive the gifts, and then somehow had to return them, correct?

Yes cancelled before they arrived. This happens a lot, but he really has been stringing her along.
Some gifts will arrive from amazon with his mothers name on them too apparently??

His account is gone as he's deleted it again. He will pop up again.

Ways to tell its him:

he's from the UK, is a rugby fan, uses snapchat.
he'll send pics on request - usually his face - which looks REALLY young. White, brown hair thats kinda spikey.

He will often claim to have a broken leg and send pics of a cast. He'll also tell you his mother died/is dying of cancer.

He draws (or steals pics) - one is a 'tattoo' idea he's sent to me a few times. It has a bird and a moon.
He photoshops photos and says that he drew them.. (using the sketch tool in photoshop)
He will pass off paintings in his house as his own work

If anyone THINKS its him, and isn't sure just ask me.. i can tell pretty fast from his pics etc. I spent a LOT of time chatting to this guy in the past.

Next time he pops up i'll screen grab his face - his real name appears to be laurence raffle (which he shares publically on twitter)

This is the picture of his face he posted to his twitter (someone sent it to me via twitter to post here)

Having seen him on snapchat vids etc - it is actually him.

He reopened his old account on twitter - this is now where you can find him

https://twitter.com/pompsfan

Attachments

• laurence.jpg
    laurence.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 500
A quick Google search of his name returned this...

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/busine ... -1-5426855

Looks like the same guy and it's from a local Portsmouth, U.K. newspaper. Pompsfan = fan of Portsmouth Football Club who play in the English 4th tier. The football clubs nickname is Pompey. Says in the article which was posted in August 2013 that he is 25, but I'm not doubting you that he is a scamming s.o.b.

Molison said:
A quick Google search of his name returned this...

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/busine ... -1-5426855

Looks like the same guy and it's from a local Portsmouth, U.K. newspaper. Pompsfan = fan of Portsmouth Football Club who play in the English 4th tier. The football clubs nickname is Pompey. Says in the article which was posted in August 2013 that he is 25, but I'm not doubting you that he is a scamming s.o.b.
In another profile, he says he lives in Waterlooville, which is right next the Denmead village, so it's probably that guy indeed. He is born Feb. the 7th, 1988, so not underage and very suable.

really glad to hear he's not a minor. Someone did tell me they had seen a copy of his ID that had that date so that sounds right on the money.

It also makes me feel a lot better about posting his pic etc.. dragging his name thru the mud.

Dumb 16yo stealing mum's card... shitty but kids are young/dumb.

25 yo using his mothers card to scam and lie = absolute piece of human shit who should know better.

What do you guys think .. of the ethics of outing this guy? I'm pretty sure i could find his mothers name and call her.
I'm VERY VERY tempted.. since he is effectively stealing from her. Is this completely shitty to do? I don't want to ruin his life, but i do want to STOP him from doing this anymore.

Miss_Lollipop said:
really glad to hear he's not a minor. Someone did tell me they had seen a copy of his ID that had that date so that sounds right on the money.

It also makes me feel a lot better about posting his pic etc.. dragging his name thru the mud.

Dumb 16yo stealing mum's card... shitty but kids are young/dumb.

25 yo using his mothers card to scam and lie = absolute piece of human shit who should know better.

What do you guys think .. of the ethics of outing this guy? I'm pretty sure i could find his mothers name and call her.
I'm VERY VERY tempted.. since he is effectively stealing from her. Is this completely shitty to do? I don't want to ruin his life, but i do want to STOP him from doing this anymore.
He committed fraud. Any and all information can be used to collect on the debt.
Clips4sale rules on credit card usage he agreed to by buying on that site:
3.3.1. You must promptly inform Us of all changes, including, but not limited to, changes in Your address and changes in Your credit card used in connection with billing for the Site and Services, if applicable. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if We or any of Our authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site and Services, as well as subjecting You to criminal and civil liability. You are responsible for any credit card charge backs, dishonored checks and any related fees that Site incurs with respect to Your account. If You fail to reimburse Us for any credit card chargebacks, dishonored checks, or related fees within thirty (30) days of Our initial demand for reimbursement, You agree that You will pay Us one hundred dollars ($100) in additional liquidated damages for each fee incurred.

I don't really see any ethical problems in contacting him or his mother, since he used her credit card she's now involved too.

What he's doing is shitty and wrong, but... I dunno. Part of me says fuck him, he's old enough to know better. The other part of me can't help but question whether potentially derailing the lives of not just him, but his immediate family too, is a punishment too far.

If it were me I'd get in to contact with him and plainly state that I know his name, where he lives, and it would be no effort at all to contact his mother/wife and tell them what he's been doing. I'd tell him that reporting him to the police is also an option. And unless he reimburses you/other cam girls to the sum of whatever he scammed from you/them (or at the very, very least, a heartfelt promise to never, ever doing anything like this again, to anyone), he'll be having to explain matters to both his family and the police.

I'd imagine that would be enough to at least make him stop what he's doing. And if he didn't stop, then I'd start contacting people :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
The other part of me can't help but question whether potentially derailing the lives of not just him, but his immediate family too, is a punishment too far.

Multiple counts of international credit card fraud is one thing. But telling his MOTHER? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss_Lollipop said:
KylieJacobs said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Yes cancelled before they arrived. This happens a lot, but he really has been stringing her along.
Some gifts will arrive from amazon with his mothers name on them too apparently??

His account is gone as he's deleted it again. He will pop up again.

Ways to tell its him:

he's from the UK, is a rugby fan, uses snapchat.
he'll send pics on request - usually his face - which looks REALLY young. White, brown hair thats kinda spikey.

He will often claim to have a broken leg and send pics of a cast. He'll also tell you his mother died/is dying of cancer.

He draws (or steals pics) - one is a 'tattoo' idea he's sent to me a few times. It has a bird and a moon.
He photoshops photos and says that he drew them.. (using the sketch tool in photoshop)
He will pass off paintings in his house as his own work

If anyone THINKS its him, and isn't sure just ask me.. i can tell pretty fast from his pics etc. I spent a LOT of time chatting to this guy in the past.

Next time he pops up i'll screen grab his face - his real name appears to be laurence raffle (which he shares publically on twitter)

I would like to take the opportunity to state that, whilst I am a UK rugby fan, with occasional snapchat use and currently with a cast on my ankle due to an injury, with a tatto featuring a crescent moon and a star (kinda close!), with multiple custom paintings in my house, this is most definitely not me.

*runs for cover*

mynameisbob84 said:
What he's doing is shitty and wrong, but... I dunno. Part of me says fuck him, he's old enough to know better. The other part of me can't help but question whether potentially derailing the lives of not just him, but his immediate family too, is a punishment too far.

If it were me I'd get in to contact with him and plainly state that I know his name, where he lives, and it would be no effort at all to contact his mother/wife and tell them what he's been doing. I'd tell him that reporting him to the police is also an option. And unless he reimburses you/other cam girls to the sum of whatever he scammed from you/them (or at the very, very least, a heartfelt promise to never, ever doing anything like this again, to anyone), he'll be having to explain matters to both his family and the police.

I'd imagine that would be enough to at least make him stop what he's doing. And if he didn't stop, then I'd start contacting people :twocents-02cents:
Threatening to tell if he doesn't pay back could be construed as blackmail, which is a fetish and can be illegal.

Probably best to just say he needs to cut it out and/or you're telling the authorities. It would be safer to leave any demands for money out to cover your own ass, though I absolutely understand wanting the debt to be righted.

I'm using you in a general sense, not direct you.

Re: Kradek - (never mind - you deleted the post? so i'll pm you)

I'm not 100% sure its not his wife - but i'm PRETTY sure from his snaps/lifestyle that he lives at home with aprents. Possibly could be another female in his life.

I appreciate all the opinions/thoughts on the ethics behind this.

What about contacting his local police station?

I'm waiting a few days while responses come in to think about this.

If i do, i will be very careful not to cross into blackmail territory. $45 (my cut) that i lost on the chargeback is not the end of the world, i really dont need the $$ back. I just want him to stop doing this shit. its crappy!

Just to be SUPER clear - none of the information i posted (name, photo etc) is anything he has not shared publically with his regular twitter account which is connected to all his cam stuff / spamming.

Report the ass!!

The guy has done it to more than one girl and I doubt he will be stopped until something major happens. I remember seeing something about this guy before and it hasn't stopped him. Dude is a scam artist and needs to be stopped.

This website is really good for internet fraud and I think you would get a better response than the police http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Kradek said:
Brum2011 said:
Possible actual addresses deleted
This is where I was afraid this was going. This is too far. IMO.

I edited!! It wasn't the actual address but the possible town that was already mentioned!

Brum2011 said:
I edited!! It wasn't the actual address but the possible town that was already mentioned!
I think once you've crossed into tracking down a real live individual over the internet, you're stepping into an area you don't belong. I'll quote what I said to Miss_Lollipop in PM
I think you're perfectly within your rights to report whatever possibly fraudulent transactions you've had with him to whatever company curated those transactions. I think anyone else who had similar transactions with him has the right to do the same. I think warning people about your interaction with him on whatever accounts you've interacted with him on is fine.
I trust Misss_Lollipop as an earnest and honest person. People are taking the information she provided and extrapolating from it. That's not your business. Again, IMO.

That is so lame! Thanks for the warning!

Kradek said:
Brum2011 said:
Kradek said:
Brum2011 said:
Possible actual addresses deleted
This is where I was afraid this was going. This is too far. IMO.

I think once you've crossed into tracking down a real live individual over the internet, you're stepping into an area you don't belong. I'll quote what I said to Ms_Lollipop in PM
I think you're perfectly within your rights to report whatever possibly fraudulent transactions you've had with him to whatever company curated those transactions. I think anyone else who had similar transactions with him has the right to do the same. I think warning people about your interaction with him on whatever accounts you've interacted with him on is fine.
I trust Ms_Lollipop as an earnest and honest person. People are taking the information she provided and extrapolating from it. That's not your business.

I'm not going to argue or anything but I will explain why I feel the way I do. Long shory short. I'm female (shocking, I know but photo sign attached) and I decided to venture into adult work. I set up a twitter, wish list ect and wanted to test out things like ExtraLunchMoney before I full on went to MFC. Long shory short I got scammed by the dude (Yeah majority was my fault with my naivety and it serves me right and thats fine. I brushed it off and decided that I would go slowly into stuff. So yeah, that is why I feel that the guy deserves everything he gets. All the information posted was information that was already posted or what HE posted.

Attachments

• WIN_20141120_210658.JPG
    WIN_20141120_210658.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 226
Miss_Lollipop said:

I'm not 100% sure its not his wife - but i'm PRETTY sure from his snaps/lifestyle that he lives at home with aprents. Possibly could be another female in his life.

If i do, i will be very careful not to cross into blackmail territory. $45 (my cut) that i lost on the chargeback is not the end of the world, i really dont need the $$ back. I just want him to stop doing this shit. its crappy!

Just to be SUPER clear - none of the information i posted (name, photo etc) is anything he has not shared publically with his regular twitter account which is connected to all his cam stuff / spamming.
I'd say contacting the authorities would be ok. This guy has legitimately scammed several people so it's not blackmail if you're just contacting the authorities. So long as you're not telling him, "hey, pay up or else" but instead saying, "hey, you've screwed up, I'm calling the cops" then your backside should be safe. I'm fairly certain on that. So long as you don't say anything about 'pay up or else' then you should be in the clear.

Reactions: Teagan
Miss_Lollipop said:

I think posting his public information here or elsewhere for models to see, so that can know him is perfectly ethical. As far as contacting the police, I also think that is ethical but you should think about it. I don't know the laws of the UK but I don't think they are drastically different then the US. If the police proceeded with charges against him then he should have a right to know who his accuser is. That would mean his lawyers could find out your real name and address. I don't know if that is something you would want him to have. I also would not try to contact the owner of the card directly. You just have no way of predicting where that may lead. I would think Amazon would be interested in knowing that all those charge backs on the card are because someone other then the card owner is using it. They may flag that card and stop accepting it.

He has scammed multiple people from some serious money. Law enforcement should be contacted. There are so many steps between the accusation and any type of punishment especially jail, that frankly I won't worry about it. If Lolli or anybody else is in fact require to provide personal information and you decide to not go forward nobody would blame you. However, I wouldn't presume to know what is required for NZ citizen like Miss Lollipop, living in the US, to make a fraud complaint against a British (presumably) citizen.

My :twocents-02cents:

The guy is a tool, and deserves bad things to happen to him, but is it really worth your time? If you were to contact the police and they were to actually investigate, that would be even more of your time shot to hell along with a possible disruption to your privacy in exchange for what would probably just be a slap on the wrist, at best.

I get the whole "principle" thing, and the desire for this not to happen to other models, but I'd get on with my life, if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.