AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A heartbreaking long distance relationship

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
How would you deal with it?

I lived with a guy for a month, it was wonderful. We're exclusive/committed, trust is definitely there, we talk every day from goodmorning to goodnight, and when it comes time to going to sleep, I just lose it. I am for one not used to sleeping alone, and it's just so difficult to not ball my eyes out half the night. I try to stay positive, but right now it's looking like 4 years until we live together again, and there are absolutely no future plans to see eachother again soon. It's only been a week and a half since we left eachother and i'm already losing my mind without him. I know we can make it work, but i'm dying over here. It's easy to keep my mind off things during the day, but before bed I just get really weak and I can't stand it. Any help here?

If it's only been a little over a week, trust me, it gets easier remembering how to sleep alone. Sometimes you just have to accept that you'll cry and have some shitty nights. You really care about him, and you can't expect your heart not to hurt a little now that you've moved out. How long distance are we talking here? I've done LDRs before and it helps to talk/Skype/text often, as well as make plans to visit/do weekend trips when possible. Then you can just focus on the next checkpoint and counting down to that.

You'll feel better soon. :h:

We're about 1400 miles away. We Skype almost every night, call every night, and kik all day from morning til night as long as we're not to busy. It's just hard to get used to sleeping alone. With the way my relationships have been previously I haven't really slept alone for longer than a week at a time since I was 16, so i'm just not used to this at all.

LineahRose said:
With the way my relationships have been previously I haven't really slept alone for longer than a week at a time since I was 16, so i'm just not used to this at all.

In that case, look upon this as a learning opportunity. Get to know yourself just as you.

do you both have the same sleep schedule?

during long distance relationships, i would leave skype on over night so we could sleep side by side. also having a sweater of theirs to cuddle with helps a great deal!

sending lots of love and good vibes! LD relationships can be hard but are worth it if you really care about each other.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I'm probably going to babble on and on in this post so forgive me. :eek:

From my own experience and experience from others long distance varies from person to person. Some people are successful at different things and some are just made for long distance. Personally in most cases I've seen it never ends well and often its a result of the distance. There is something to be said about personal human contact. There is so much pleasure in physical interaction and just being at one with another individual. Of course I'm only referring to the relationship type of people and not the non relationship types. To each their own btw and no judgement to anybodys life style choices. You are still so young and shouldn't have to commit so early in life. Long distance is a huge commitment and can often end disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.