AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for sharing about my private life

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
@punker barbie please help! I just started streaming and made 1400 last night. Mostly from a private show with a guy who literally just wanted to talk through chat. We spent hours getting to know eachother. We were sharing our life stories and I eventually opened up about SA I went through as a child. I didn't go into detail just said that it happened. That instantly got my account fast banned. Looking back I see why it triggered the ban. I wasnt thinking. I swear nothing like that will ever happen again. The amount of money ive earned is life changing for me. If there's anything you can do to help, I will forever be indebted! Thank you so much for your time, have a blessed day 🙏

@punkerbarbie

@punker barbie please help! I just started streaming and made 1400 last night. Mostly from a private show with a guy who literally just wanted to talk through chat. We spent hours getting to know eachother. We were sharing our life stories and I eventually opened up about SA I went through as a child. I didn't go into detail just said that it happened. That instantly got my account fast banned. Looking back I see why it triggered the ban. I wasnt thinking. I swear nothing like that will ever happen again. The amount of money ive earned is life changing for me. If there's anything you can do to help, I will forever be indebted! Thank you so much for your time, have a blessed day 🙏

@punkerbarbie
Also my username is suchaprettyslut

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.