AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Hitachi Harness - Look Ma no Hands !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
I've never actually seen a strap-on harness in person, but looks like the same basic concept.

Well the big difference is that this one has sturdy straps for the Hitachi which you wouldn't really see on a strap-on.

I dunno about anyone else, but, I like to control/adjust/move my hitachi constantly because if I don't it can be too strong, to the point of pain. I can't let it lay or press on me too much or it's overwhelming. I like the idea of the harness, just hope it wouldn't press too hard ;)

ScarletVixen said:
I dunno about anyone else, but, I like to control/adjust/move my hitachi constantly because if I don't it can be too strong, to the point of pain. I can't let it lay or press on me too much or it's overwhelming. I like the idea of the harness, just hope it wouldn't press too hard ;)

It looks like the button is easily accessed even with the harness on.

Attachments

• hh.png
    hh.png
    329 KB · Views: 209
ScarletVixen said:

ScarletVixen, you may want to consider one of these adjustable adapters - they let you adjust the strength of the vibrations:

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Massager-Controller-Hitachi/dp/B001TJ6MWQ

I've never used one so I can't speak to how good they work, but if the Hitachi is often too strong for you (which it is for plenty of women) this might help you enjoy it more.

tightlockup said:
ScarletVixen said:

ScarletVixen, you may want to consider one of these adjustable adapters - they let you adjust the strength of the vibrations:

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Massager-Controller-Hitachi/dp/B001TJ6MWQ

I've never used one so I can't speak to how good they work, but if the Hitachi is often too strong for you (which it is for plenty of women) this might help you enjoy it more.

Be CAREFUL with these. Some controllers which are intended for an entirely different kind of motor are sold as hitatchi controllers but these can actually shorten the life of your wand or make it burn out!

Jessi, I'm in the market for a hitachi controller, is there one you would recommend? I definitely don't want to shorten the life of my hitachi, that would make me very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.