AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Letter You Can Never Give

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayboyMegan

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 15, 2011
Write a letter to someone saying something you've always wanted to say but could actually never say to them.

Dear Neighbors,
I sympathize with your terrible marriage and your kid who cries and screams for the majority of the day and night. But please close your windows and door while the noise level is at its highest. I got 4 hours of sleep last night and you and your husband screaming at eachother at 5am did not help any.
Thanks!
From, the girl who has so much baggage under her eyes, the airline made me pay extra for my bags being overweight.

Dear neighbors,
Stop being douchebags, using racist profanity near my toddler's window at 2am, banging on the ceiling at 3am, and parking parallel across 3 spaces when there's only 15 spaces for 18 cars.... You've only lived here a couple weeks and I hate your guts for being so rude. Oh and please make your dog stop crapping on my doorstep.
From,
The seriously pissed off and sleepy working mom

Ps. I hate your guts, not because of your skin color, but because you're selfish assholes. I hope someone reports you soon.

Here are a few, surprisingly I have a lot considering how blunt and honest I am with people.

Dear former roommate,

Thanks for dealing heroin and keeping illegal guns in our house without telling us for over a year. Also thanks for slipping shrooms in our Thanksgiving dinner without telling us and fucking with us all night, that was a blast. I would feel bad that you are homeless now but karma is a fucking bitch.

:h:
-DZ and your other roommates

---------------------------------------

Dear high school art teacher,

Remember how you failed me out of art class? Twice? Check out this Art degree. Suck my dick.

-DZ

Dear "hikers",

1. You litter on my property, I shove it up your ass. Choose wisely what you wish to toss into my yard. Lube is forbidden.
2. SHUT THE FUCK UP. People work late hours and sleep in. If your intent is to enjoy nature, get off your fucking phone and enjoy fucking nature.
3. You park on my lawn or in my driveway, you lose your tires and/or your brake line.
4. Leash laws are not suggestions. There are fucking bears, coyotes, mountain lions, porcupines, other peoples' dogs on the mountain. It's not a dog park, it's a National Forest. Show some fucking respect, not just to nature or the safety of others but to the safety of your own damn dog.

I mean this quite literally: GET OFF MY LAWN.

-DZ

To my dear friends that I was forced to cut all ties with,

I'm sorry it had to be this way. I tried my best but I can't watch you self-destruct and and I sure as hell can't allow myself to be dragged into your downward spirals. Please know I still deeply care about you and wish you the best.

-DZ

DeezNA said:
To my dear friends that I was forced to cut all ties with,

I'm sorry it had to be this way. I tried my best but I can't watch you self-destruct and and I sure as hell can't allow myself to be dragged into your downward spirals. Please know I still deeply care about you and wish you the best.

-DZ

This one.

Dear dog,
I understand you were bred to catch mice so my toes moving under the blankets gets you excited. However, it is very startling to be woken up by someone attacking your feet. Please realize that I need my body parts to feed you with and you'll only be hurting yourself if you chew them off.
Also, I don't appreciate you using my body as a playground, trampoline, bridge, and ladder as a means to reach your destination. As a woman and your mother, I don't enjoy being objectified by you.

With love,
Your Human

Bocefish said:
Then list what you are doing to be proactive to remedy it.
Considering my career, and that I'm usually sleeping when they're being the most offensive, I've let the other neighbors take the lead on this one. Luckily the assholes above us are loud enough and rude enough that they've already received three other complaints in the short time they've lived here. No doubt they'll claim religious hatred as why they keep getting so many noise complaints. :roll:

Bocefish said:
That's not why I made this thread. This thread was intended as a safe and funny way to vent your secret frustrations, heartache, love for someone, and other things. While finding a solution is great advice sometimes people just want to be heard, understood, and supported. I'm sure your intentions are good and you're just a "fixer" but this thread was just made for people to be heard. :handgestures-salute:

PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:
That's not why I made this thread. This thread was intended as a safe and funny way to vent your secret frustrations, heartache, love for someone, and other things. While finding a solution is great advice sometimes people just want to be heard, understood, and supported. I'm sure your intentions are good and you're just a "fixer" but this thread was just made for people to be heard. :handgestures-salute:

The solution can be much worse than the problem. I was harassed by the police for years due to people making anonymous tips about me running drugs and and having late night parties after calling the police with a noise complaint about my neighbors.

PlayboyMegan said:
Bocefish said:

Far more explanatory than...

PlayboyMegan said:
Write a letter to someone saying something you've always wanted to say but could actually never say to them.

:thumbleft: :handgestures-salute:

Bocefish said:
Just another example of how guys and gals melons can work totally differently sometimes, nothing offensive meant.

:thumbleft:
Dear member of ACF,

You say a lot of stuff I don't always agree with and sometimes handle situations poorly rubbing some people the wrong way. But I don't think you're all bad and I sometimes get to see another side of you that I really enjoy. This is one of those times. Thanks for the apology, it is appreciated.

Love,
Megan
;)

Dear coffee,

You are my everything. I wake up every morning and you are all I think about. Your smell... your taste... your warmth... Every moment away from you is like trudging through quicksand. I can't wait to see you again.
I miss you.
I need you.

I want you inside me.

zzzzzzzz
-DZ

Dear stuffed animal children,

I am sorry that I put most of you in a net attached to the ceiling in the corner.
It's not that I don't love you any less, or that I don't enjoy ur snuggly fuzzyness.....i just need my space...
So stop fucking glaring at me from that net with anger...its creeping me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.