AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I’ve wondered about the VR side - what do you recommend? Is it worth it?

There are pros and cons

"Why simply watch a live show when you can be part of it? If you craved realism in live shows, here you've found it! We have the hottest cam girls streaming in VR to immerse you in VR sex. Get up close and personal with their life size bodies and have the lifelike carnal experience you deserve."​

Now, there is obvious marketing hype from SC there, essentially it is true! Visually it is amazing! Being completely visually immersive it really is like "being there". Even though I am well aware of the *reality*, if a smoking or vaping model exhales at the camera, I automatically hold my breath (the camera is effectively our "face"). Likewise once when a model who was sitting close to the VR Cam dropped something, I automatically winced and covered my groin in protection :rofl:

The cons are all that I mentioned in my message earlier:

Typing is clumsy, the voice to text alternative is also clumsy.

Lots of the 2D interface is not available
  • Roulette wheel,
  • Reactions
  • Battleships,
  • Polls,
  • Epic goal interface
  • Muting users as a knight
  • Tagging other users in chat convos
  • Full model bio
  • Lovense overlay thingy if that is important to you
A number of VR models do not seem to be aware of the particular needs with regard to VR broadcasting: by either ignoring the VR camera and only playing to the 2D, positioning the VR cam badly or not adjusting lighting and setting to suit VR (the stream can be perfect for 2D yet woeful for VR)

I once saw a model dressed in black whose hue, saturation or whatever (I am no expert) was so off in VR that when she sat on her black sofa, she basically disappeared apart from her face, arms and feet!! :rofl:

Here in Australia, at least, the VR headsets are quite expensive. (I have the Meta Quest 2 and it was expensive but good)

Overall, however, VR really is great! I have no regrets about my outlay on the headset.

If you, or anyone, has any specific questions feel free to either ask here or even via DM.

Upvote 0
There are pros and cons

"Why simply watch a live show when you can be part of it? If you craved realism in live shows, here you've found it! We have the hottest cam girls streaming in VR to immerse you in VR sex. Get up close and personal with their life size bodies and have the lifelike carnal experience you deserve."​

Now, there is obvious marketing hype from SC there, essentially it is true! Visually it is amazing! Being completely visually immersive it really is like "being there". Even though I am well aware of the *reality*, if a smoking or vaping model exhales at the camera, I automatically hold my breath (the camera is effectively our "face"). Likewise once when a model who was sitting close to the VR Cam dropped something, I automatically winced and covered my groin in protection :rofl:

The cons are all that I mentioned in my message earlier:

Typing is clumsy, the voice to text alternative is also clumsy.

Lots of the 2D interface is not available
  • Roulette wheel,
  • Reactions
  • Battleships,
  • Polls,
  • Epic goal interface
  • Muting users as a knight
  • Tagging other users in chat convos
  • Full model bio
  • Lovense overlay thingy if that is important to you
A number of VR models do not seem to be aware of the particular needs with regard to VR broadcasting: by either ignoring the VR camera and only playing to the 2D, positioning the VR cam badly or not adjusting lighting and setting to suit VR (the stream can be perfect for 2D yet woeful for VR)

I once saw a model dressed in black whose hue, saturation or whatever (I am no expert) was so off in VR that when she sat on her black sofa, she basically disappeared apart from her face, arms and feet!! :rofl:

Here in Australia, at least, the VR headsets are quite expensive. (I have the Meta Quest 2 and it was expensive but good)

Overall, however, VR really is great! I have no regrets about my outlay on the headset.

If you, or anyone, has any specific questions feel free to either ask here or even via DM.

Cheers for the comprehensive overview - really helps with the decision 🤗 sounds like it’s a fun addition but not *quite* there yet?

I may well get one anyway for the other uses but I can always give it a whirl on the site, too.

Thanks again! Really helpful… 👍👍

Upvote 0
Cheers for the comprehensive overview - really helps with the decision 🤗 sounds like it’s a fun addition but not *quite* there yet?
Oh no! it *is* very much "there" now.

Whilst I listed many "cons" they are relatively minor, (And I believe that SC has many tweaks and additions in the pipeline) and let's be honest, there is only one "pro":

Naked women in 3D look abso-fucking-lutely AMAZING!!!! :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Charlie_SC and Maxi
Upvote 0
Oh no! it *is* very much "there" now.

Whilst I listed many "cons" they are relatively minor, (And I believe that SC has many tweaks and additions in the pipeline) and let's be honest, there is only one "pro":

Naked women in 3D look abso-fucking-lutely AMAZING!!!! :rofl:

Okay, cool - understood, understood 😄 can’t wait to try it out then! Sounds fun!! I will let you know 🤗

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I know it's been mentioned before, but, Being able to see which video a member has bought (I was just thinking in the notification that comes up in chat and the transaction history, but thinking about it more it would be awesome to have somewhere where we can see the history of their purchases (just the videos they bought from us for obvious reasons))....it's actually like really important information that's still missing.

Upvote 0
I know it's been mentioned before, but, Being able to see which video a member has bought (I was just thinking in the notification that comes up in chat and the transaction history, but thinking about it more it would be awesome to have somewhere where we can see the history of their purchases (just the videos they bought from us for obvious reasons))....it's actually like really important information that's still missing.

I see a lot of 👍 for this comment.. so let's have a discussion...

Provide some more information on why you want/need this and how you believe this feature would be useful/helpful.
Open to hearing model and user feedback 🤗

Upvote 0

Provide some more information on why you want/need this and how you believe this feature would be useful/helpful.
By knowing what members are buying enables us to upload more of that kind of content. It takes a lot of the guess work out and let's us focus on providing content they are actually interested in. Different sites cater to different audiences as a result models that make a lot of videos can end up with a wide verity of different kinds of clips. Like if I have JOI, CEI, POV, Scenario videos, and the information that I get on a sale is video sold, further uploads are then a complete guess of if it's something thats going to sell.

For me for example, I have over 160 videos and I know some of the girls on here make that look like a small collection, I uploaded a small selection of the videos, but it would be a waste of time (and sc disk space) for me to upload all of them if only 1 or 2 content types are ever bought. On top of that, the video section really isnt designed for having that amount of clips on it (I feel anyway) as there is no way for it to be searched or filtered through )as far as I know), so knowing what sells so we can only keep what is selling there becomes even more important at that point to help members find what they are looking for.

For the having a page where we can see all the videos a customer has bought from us. It means if 1 member have bought like all of my POV videos but none of the other kinds of videos, it becomes a safe bet that that member is likely to be interested in new POV videos, so being able to build lists of what content members are interested in means when we upload that kind of content we can drop them a message to let them know that new content they might be interested in has been uploaded.

Upvote 0

Because several models (including me when I was camming on SC) have been asking for it for a while, and frankly it’s odd to not have had that in place for models from the start.

Because it’s what the other competitor sites do when we have new video sales (notify us of which video sold).

Because it’s good for us to know which videos are our best earners.

I hope your birthday yesterday was awesome. ❤️

Upvote 0
Suggestion: Please Made some changes in your Verification System for India.

Thanks for give us an opportunity to raise our feedback and suggestions.

As we are from India, There are huge number of peoples not having Last Name (Surnames). If they want to work for StripChat, they can’t. So they make fake ids to create Model Account.

Many time i notices and many model contacts me for their issues regarding verification.

Now Days, If Genuine person provides legal documents for model verification. They got rejected.

Please consider this suggestion, it will be help lots of Indian Model who wants to work with Stripchat genuinely.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I'd like to see more options to report users quickly and easily.
Currently there is a myriad of options/reasons to report a model from right within the room but to report a user, the only two choices are
'malicious links, spam' or 'hate speech, threats'.

I've looked into this and you're right.. not enough options.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I'll discuss with the relevant team 😉

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Hi guys!
I would like to suggest Idea about changing names from our account sign in information for users.
I just realized that some models i follow have been changing their users profile name during recent times.
I've been on stripchat for at least 4 years and i just seen some models have changed their names just during last few months maybe this is a new option on the web site.

Not all of them but some have changed maybe because they didn't like the one they had before.

I guess we all should be able to change names since maybe we don't like the one we picked years ago and don't want to lose our leagues for creating another account...

I get it might be concers about security but maybe allowing a "one time only change" or a option like these could be great.
Or maybe just can change names once in 6 months could be nice.

Or just like in some online services just like "xbox live" you can change the user name with money. Maybe stripchat company can charge some minimal amount of tokens or money for making this change happen could help or be an option.

Or maybe make it a premium perk for one time only change Name.

I understand there might be servers or security concerns but maybe with a minimal charge or making it a premium characteristic im sure i would be willing to pay or join ultimate subscription for change the name i don't like anymore. And maybe some other people would.

I know i can make another account but also don't want to lose the progress on the leagues and would rather spent money on my old account thant starting one from scratch.

I enjoy being on stripchat so i make this suggestion since i know there is a great team attending our problems and suggestion like i have before.

I understand this might be a crazy suggestion but maybe in the future we can have this implementation in the web site making it better for everyone.
Thanks for reading and sorry for bad English since it's not my mother language.

Ty

Upvote 0
Hi guys!
I would like to suggest Idea about changing names from our account sign in information for users.
I just realized that some models i follow have been changing their users profile name during recent times.
I've been on stripchat for at least 4 years and i just seen some models have changed their names just during last few months maybe this is a new option on the web site.

Not all of them but some have changed maybe because they didn't like the one they had before.

I guess we all should be able to change names since maybe we don't like the one we picked years ago and don't want to lose our leagues for creating another account...

I get it might be concers about security but maybe allowing a "one time only change" or a option like these could be great.
Or maybe just can change names once in 6 months could be nice.

Or just like in some online services just like "xbox live" you can change the user name with money. Maybe stripchat company can charge some minimal amount of tokens or money for making this change happen could help or be an option.

Or maybe make it a premium perk for one time only change Name.

I understand there might be servers or security concerns but maybe with a minimal charge or making it a premium characteristic im sure i would be willing to pay or join ultimate subscription for change the name i don't like anymore. And maybe some other people would.

I know i can make another account but also don't want to lose the progress on the leagues and would rather spent money on my old account thant starting one from scratch.

I enjoy being on stripchat so i make this suggestion since i know there is a great team attending our problems and suggestion like i have before.

I understand this might be a crazy suggestion but maybe in the future we can have this implementation in the web site making it better for everyone.
Thanks for reading and sorry for bad English since it's not my mother language.

Ty
Personally, as a knight, I think this would be a terrible idea. The last thing I want is jerks being able to change their username and thus hide the fact that they are a particular fuckwit who has misbehaved in the past in a room.

Upvote 0
Personally, as a knight, I think this would be a terrible idea. The last thing I want is jerks being able to change their username and thus hide the fact that they are a particular fuckwit who has misbehaved in the past in a

Personally, as a knight, I think this would be a terrible idea. The last thing I want is jerks being able to change their username and thus hide the fact that they are a particular fuckwit who has misbehaved in the past in a room.
Yes, you're right about this situation i didn't consider it.
But thats sure a problem that may not allow that to be that easy to change names.
But as i said in the post, maybe considering about being able to just change "one time only" after creating an account for those who didn't like the names after many years and are longtime users.
Thanks for the reply, i know this is a security and maybe controversial theme but i wanted to give my opinion after i saw some models changing their names.
And sure maybe that's why it's not allowed in this kind of pages.

Upvote 0
Hey there.I'm having problems changing my profile picture as a user on stripchat.I would be grateful if you or @Charlie_SC could look to see if there are any issues.The pic uploads no problem, but when i leave the page and go back later, it has gone back to factory settings so to speak (the first letter of my username).The pic is not against site t&c's (it's the one i use here)

Upvote 0
Hey there.I'm having problems changing my profile picture as a user on stripchat.I would be grateful if you or @Charlie_SC could look to see if there are any issues.The pic uploads no problem, but when i leave the page and go back later, it has gone back to factory settings so to speak (the first letter of my username).The pic is not against site t&c's (it's the one i use here)
*UPDATE* I tried and uploaded my profile pic again today and it worked.It stayed and didn't disappear.Yesterday must have been a site glitch or something.Thank you for your time ❤️

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
*UPDATE* I tried and uploaded my profile pic again today and it worked.It stayed and didn't disappear.Yesterday must have been a site glitch or something.Thank you for your time ❤️

Glad to hear it's sorted.
Should anything like this occur again, the best thing to do is contact our Support team who can assist you by checking your account, and who can also confirm/advise if there are any internal issues.

Stripchat Support
Email: help@stripchat.com

• Hugs
Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
Ok hear me out, you have way WAY WAY WAY too many models disabling the "Allow Use of My Content In Promos" setting. They obviously don't understand what it means and thinks your going to be grabbing their nudes and posting it all over the internet or something. You should be more clear about it. You have so many people disabling that setting that I am being emailed constantly asking me why striphours isnt counting them anymore and I even have an alert on the bottom of the search pages warning them about it and i still get constant emails!

Upvote 0
First of all, I love stripchat, especially because fisting is a searchable interest, whereas on other sites it's outright banned. Huge plus there!
One thing I find quite annoying is the high percentage of models who are doing absolutely nothing but using their phone or typing on those ubiquitous wireless keyboards. At times It seems like well over half at any given moment. At other times not so much. It varies. And that's just when I just click "girls". And then often when I find something interesting I click over and whatever sexual activity was on the preview window has stopped and the girl is now typing on a keyboard. What exactly she's typing for minutes on end is a mystery because there's often little in the way of chatting going on. I even stopped following some models because even though I loved their show, I found that she was spending about half her time typing. Just nothing interesting about seeing that. I sometimes look in the "guys" side and it's even worse there. Do people have a keyboard fetish (I'm being facetious). The models who don't abuse this have a huge advantage I guess, but I think it diminishes the user experience for many, and that's a possible reason for lesser retention among users like me.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
One thing I find quite annoying is the high percentage of models who are doing absolutely nothing but using their phone or typing on those ubiquitous wireless keyboards.

And then often when I find something interesting I click over and whatever sexual activity was on the preview window has stopped and the girl is now typing on a keyboard. What exactly she's typing for minutes on end is a mystery because there's often little in the way of chatting going on.

I even stopped following some models because even though I loved their show, I found that she was spending about half her time typing. Just nothing interesting about seeing that.

o people have a keyboard fetish (I'm being facetious). The models who don't abuse this have a huge advantage I guess, but I think it diminishes the user experience for many, and that's a possible reason for lesser retention among users like me.
Interesting first post here. Did you try tipping them?

Upvote 0
First of all, I love stripchat, especially because fisting is a searchable interest, whereas on other sites it's outright banned. Huge plus there!
One thing I find quite annoying is the high percentage of models who are doing absolutely nothing but using their phone or typing on those ubiquitous wireless keyboards. At times It seems like well over half at any given moment. At other times not so much. It varies. And that's just when I just click "girls". And then often when I find something interesting I click over and whatever sexual activity was on the preview window has stopped and the girl is now typing on a keyboard. What exactly she's typing for minutes on end is a mystery because there's often little in the way of chatting going on. I even stopped following some models because even though I loved their show, I found that she was spending about half her time typing. Just nothing interesting about seeing that. I sometimes look in the "guys" side and it's even worse there. Do people have a keyboard fetish (I'm being facetious). The models who don't abuse this have a huge advantage I guess, but I think it diminishes the user experience for many, and that's a possible reason for lesser retention among users like me.
I don’t see it as ‘abuse’ 😳 remember, for a lot of models English may not be their first language so conversing with members via PM is easier with the translations tools SC offers.

Also remember that models often split cam across multiple sites. So while it may seem there’s not a lot going on in SC, there may be a lot going on elsewhere.

Agree @rockin_rod😂

Upvote 0

When you’re seeing these models type, it could be because they’re also logged in to another adult site(s). Sexting someone on SextPanther, for example. A member who is PAYING her for her time. Us sitting in free chat saying hi and jiggling our tits and ass for dudes who won’t even bother saying hi back or tip…isn’t putting money in our pockets. So while we are spending our time and energy doing all that cutesy/flirty shit for y’all non-interacting dudes, if we happen to get a PAYING member elsewhere who beats you to the punch, that person gets top priority at that moment for whatever he is tipping for. You could tip these models instead of just sitting there silently watching them like it’s Netflix…..

Upvote 0
Interesting first post here. Did you try tipping them?
I'm not tipping somebody who is doing absolutely nothing or who does something for two minutes before typing. That's not happening. Put on a consistent and creative show for more than a short period and I'm generous. Otherwise, I'm onto the next girl, or leaving SC entirely. Our time is too precious to waste.

Upvote 0
When you’re seeing these models type, it could be because they’re also logged in to another adult site(s). Sexting someone on SextPanther, for example. A member who is PAYING her for her time. Us sitting in free chat saying hi and jiggling our tits and ass for dudes who won’t even bother saying hi back or tip…isn’t putting money in our pockets. So while we are spending our time and energy doing all that cutesy/flirty shit for y’all non-interacting dudes, if we happen to get a PAYING member elsewhere who beats you to the punch, that person gets top priority at that moment for whatever he is tipping for. You could tip these models instead of just sitting there silently watching them like it’s Netflix…..
You have a sense of entitlement and your last sentence is pretty insulting. The whole business model of cam sites is free porn, and some people tip and most don't. I tip when a model deserves it, not when I'm watching BS. And on Netflix, if a show is boring I change to another program, which is exactly what I do on SC.
Also there's many models who do fisting shows. I seriously doubt that they're on another site as it's generally not allowed elsewhere.
Your explanation might still be somewhat true, but it still doesn't make it OK.
I'm also seeing many models doing nothing at all except staring at the computer monitor. Or just lying there bored af. Put on a show, and customers will come and some will tip. Show first, tip next. Not vice versa. We don't tip a waiter until the meal is finished, not when we walk in the restaurant.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
The whole business model of cam sites is free porn
No, it is not.
Show first, tip next.
Also not how it always works, only sometimes. If you want something, ask and tip for it. Cam sites are meant to be interactive like that, not just a porn show that you flip the channel to.
And on Netflix, if a show is boring I change to another program
Netflix is a service you pay for up front that includes this ability.

Upvote 0
I'm also seeing many models doing nothing at all except staring at the computer monitor. Or just lying there bored af. Put on a show, and customers will come and some will tip.

That's complete hogwash and we all know it. If the model is putting on a show, she may get some new visitors but they will most likely only tip 1 or 2 tokens while watching the show for free.
If you don't want them to look or be bored, you tip them for what you want or take them to a private show.
Justifying it all by trying to compare it to other services is very stupid as everything is different.

Upvote 0
You have a sense of entitlement and your last sentence is pretty insulting. The whole business model of cam sites is free porn, and some people tip and most don't. I tip when a model deserves it, not when I'm watching BS. And on Netflix, if a show is boring I change to another program, which is exactly what I do on SC.
Also there's many models who do fisting shows. I seriously doubt that they're on another site as it's generally not allowed elsewhere.
I'm also seeing many models doing nothing at all except staring at the computer monitor. Or just lying there bored af. Put on a show, and customers will come and some will tip. Show first, tip next. Not vice versa. We don't tip a waiter until the meal is finished, not when we walk in the restaurant.

Nice try. You know nothing about me. I am not entitled at all (In fact, I sometimes do a bit much for people who don’t deserve it). But a lot of you cam site members sure are entitled. Expecting models to kiss your ass, and be a performing monkey and jump through hoops for you to sit there and decide if they’re worthy of your 1-token tips…talking about “Ur WeLcOmE, bB. yOu DeSeRvE iT.”

I’m not saying you should tip a model who’s just sitting there staring at the screen…not even trying to interact. If you’re bored, then click next model until you find a room that you like. I guarantee you there are rooms where models are trying to interact with members. You know it, and I know it. Models may be bored with you too, and it takes TWO people to have a conversation. It’s really not gonna kill you guys to say “hi” back. It’s amazing how quickly things can get real interesting in a cam room when people take that first step in saying “hi” and get to chatting a little.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I’m not even surprised that a guy who calls himself “Kinkyboi4u” is entitled enough to whine about the freebies he thinks he deserves on cam sites. You should stick to the actual free porn sites instead of frequenting cam site chatrooms. You are probably that guy who says to a model (while she’s in the middle of doing a flash for a TIPPING member) “Let me see the biggest toy you got. Put it in ur ass bb.” 🙄

You seriously came onto a cam model forum, making a first post whining about wanting free porn in cam chat rooms. :clown:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Upvote 0
I'm not tipping somebody who is doing absolutely nothing or who does something for two minutes before typing. That's not happening. Put on a consistent and creative show for more than a short period and I'm generous. Otherwise, I'm onto the next girl, or leaving SC entirely. Our time is too precious to waste.
I was once given some great advice, that if you have nothing positive to say in response to another person, you should say nothing at all.
Therefore my carefully considered response to you is this:

Upvote 0