AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

My first stream... I had never done camming before and this guy came in and said I needed a knight. I knighted him and as soon as I knighted him, a viewer said " That's your room fecked now." I didn't know what he ment but I soon found out. Talk about control freak! Anyway, after this, a certain 2 guys came in my room and started shouting the odds at my viewers, they were wanna be knights. They destroyed my vibe and room too. I blocked them and after a few weeks of viewing other models rooms these 2 guys were in all the New Model's rooms shouting the odds. A few of the new girls had knighted them and I thought, Oh no, their room is fecked now. I can't stand rude, obnoxious knights. There are ways of asking viewers to contribute in a polite manner rather than being damned right rude. I'm not rude with my viewers and I don't expect my Knight to be either. If I make anyone a knight, I make sure they know my stance before-hand through regular messages. If they don't like it, then I unknight them. Simples.

Sadly, you will see the same handful of guys going around to new models and convincing them they need knights. I have posted about several on here before - most fo them seem to be gold users, but there are more. I could probably even guess the names of the ones who came to you and may guess correctly.

As a new model, you definitely don't need one, I think as a new model you want to find your own feet and set your own boundaries, not have these guys set THEIR own boundaries of what you should do.
I see too many of these guys going to rooms, changing everything how they WANT and think it should be for new models, then they mute everyone for just speaking to the model etc and it ruins their whole room and atmosphere. The user then doesn't care because he has other models he is doing the same thing with, or there are always new models for them to do it to.

But the best thing if someone asks or tries to demand you need one, just tell them no and stand your ground.

Upvote 0
Sadly, you will see the same handful of guys going around to new models and convincing them they need knights. I have posted about several on here before - most fo them seem to be gold users, but there are more. I could probably even guess the names of the ones who came to you and may guess correctly.

As a new model, you definitely don't need one, I think as a new model you want to find your own feet and set your own boundaries, not have these guys set THEIR own boundaries of what you should do.
I see too many of these guys going to rooms, changing everything how they WANT and think it should be for new models, then they mute everyone for just speaking to the model etc and it ruins their whole room and atmosphere. The user then doesn't care because he has other models he is doing the same thing with, or there are always new models for them to do it to.

But the best thing if someone asks or tries to demand you need one, just tell them no and stand your ground.
This was going back a while. I have been camming for a good few years but the two guys who keep going into the new girls rooms are still at it.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Auto Reply for PM's could be a useful feature. I would love to have unsolicited PMs replied automatically with a polite response that outlines my PM policy and pricing.

Upvote 0
My first stream... I had never done camming before and this guy came in and said I needed a knight. I knighted him and as soon as I knighted him, a viewer said " That's your room fecked now." I didn't know what he ment but I soon found out. Talk about control freak! Anyway, after this, a certain 2 guys came in my room and started shouting the odds at my viewers, they were wanna be knights. They destroyed my vibe and room too. I blocked them and after a few weeks of viewing other models rooms these 2 guys were in all the New Model's rooms shouting the odds. A few of the new girls had knighted them and I thought, Oh no, their room is fecked now. I can't stand rude, obnoxious knights. There are ways of asking viewers to contribute in a polite manner rather than being damned right rude. I'm not rude with my viewers and I don't expect my Knight to be either. If I make anyone a knight, I make sure they know my stance before-hand through regular messages. If they don't like it, then I unknight them. Simples.
It always seem to me, that the people that ASK to be knighted, are the wrong people to knight.. It's important that the model and the knights have an agreement on how the room should be run, so it should always be someone the model talk nicely with imo

Upvote 0
Dear stripchat:

Im happy youre gettin 9k models online.
But streams are starting to crash.
Please don´t be greedy and invest in servers that can handle the new amount of traffic.

xoxo

Upvote 0
Dear stripchat:

Im happy youre gettin 9k models online.
But streams are starting to crash.
I as a user, have not experienced any more issues now at 9000+ models online than when I first started visiting and 5000 or so was the norm.
Please don´t be greedy and invest in servers that can handle the new amount of traffic.

xoxo
(my emphasis in the quote) Why would you include an insult in such a request/observation? (Then followed by hugs and kisses!!) :facepalm: :rofl:

Upvote 0
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
This is just my opinion but I hate the way Invisibles can hide in your room. Sure, keep it so they can tip anonymously but having someone lurk in the shadows every stream from start to end is creepy and unnerving.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This is just my opinion but I hate the way Invisibles can hide in your room. Sure, keep it so they can tip anonymously but having someone lurk in the shadows every stream from start to end is creepy and unnerving.

As someone who likes to be invisible for many different reasons, I can understand this BUT there is no difference between this and me/someone just lurking in your room as a guest/anonymous without an account.
Although, If I am lurking as invisible (which is always), I don't ever just sit there, I will tip, take pvt, or be saying hello in PM (usually with models I am a regular with)

Upvote 0
As someone who likes to be invisible for many different reasons, I can understand this BUT there is no difference between this and me/someone just lurking in your room as a guest/anonymous without an account.
Although, If I am lurking as invisible (which is always), I don't ever just sit there, I will tip, take pvt, or be saying hello in PM (usually with models I am a regular with)
A hello through messages would be nice. Sure, sit in invisible mode for a while to see if you like the model but to sit there through the entire stream, each stream, I find it unnerving. I can see why some guys come in as invisible because I have heard a lot of the higher colours saying as soon as they enter the room under their username, the model is on them like flies on a s..t and it must be so annoying for you.

Upvote 0
A hello through messages would be nice. Sure, sit in invisible mode for a while to see if you like the model but to sit there through the entire stream, each stream, I find it unnerving. I can see why some guys come in as invisible because I have heard a lot of the higher colours saying as soon as they enter the room under their username, the model is on them like flies on a s..t and it must be so annoying for you.

Ah ok, I understand completely, if you are just there for the whole or majority of the stream as invisible and not contributing/tipping, then yes I can see how that isn't very pleasant. Unfortunately, the reason you listed above is only 1 of many why it's nice to be invisible going into a room

Upvote 0
Ah ok, I understand completely, if you are just there for the whole or majority of the stream as invisible and not contributing/tipping, then yes I can see how that isn't very pleasant. Unfortunately, the reason you listed above is only 1 of many why it's nice to be invisible going into a room
I'd be interested to know some of the other reasons why you stay hidden. :)

Upvote 0
Request SC to update when a user purchase media in model room.
In Public chat it would be showing: *a user* just purchased photo album, or video for X tokens

I would recommend to give backlink/direct link/bring me to the media purchased when I click on it so me or other in the room can know which media a user purchased through.
When I click on the it it just send me to model's profile#gallery.

I would also want to know which photo album, video other user have bought too.

I hope this feature can compile in the future if can’t be for all users; should be for model’s knight only would be a good idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Request SC to update when a user purchase media in model room.
In Public chat it would be showing: *a user* just purchased photo album, or video for X tokens

I would recommend to give backlink/direct link/bring me to the media purchased when I click on it so me or other in the room can know which media a user purchased through.
When I click on the it it just send me to model's profile#gallery.

I would also want to know which photo album, video other user have bought too.

I hope this feature can compile in the future if can’t be for all users; should be for model’s knight only would be a good idea.
Why do you as a user need to know which videos other people buy? Makes no sense.

If anything, this feature should be accessible to models only. And we already asked for it many times.

Upvote 0
There are several users on SC that buy the "ultimate" membership and lurk in rooms. They never buy tokens...Just lurk.

Reactions: jodie-b-haive
Upvote 0
Why do you as a user need to know which videos other people buy? Makes no sense.

If anything, this feature should be accessible to models only. And we already asked for it many times.

This. I’ve seen members bash other members for their foot fetish or whatever other fetish, and it’s nobody else’s business which video that member decided to purchase. Foot fetish guys should not have to deal with other dudes talking shit about them, or calling them “weird,” for having purchased a foot fetish video.

Models, including myself when I was on Stripchat, have been asking Stripchat to allow models to see exactly which video the member has purchased. But for whatever reason, Stripchat still hasn’t done that for models yet.

Upvote 0

100% this, models should know when a video is bought :) for a user, I think it's hella weird seeing when others buy a album or video on other sites honestly..

Upvote 0
100% this, models should know when a video is bought :)
For sure. It would be so much more helpful to tell models exactly which video a user buys instead of the vague notification that exist now.
for a user, I think it's hella weird seeing when others buy a album or video on other sites honestly..
It is not for videos on other sites, but videos available to buy from the model's SC profile. In public chat it shows something like "Useerxxx purchased a video for XX tokens". I guess that maybe that notification in public chat can serve as a reminder to users that there are videos to buy from the model they are visiting. (Not everyone visits a Model's profile)

Reactions: jinu_126
Upvote 0
Models, including myself when I was on Stripchat, have been asking Stripchat to allow models to see exactly which video the member has purchased. But for whatever reason, Stripchat still hasn’t done that for models yet.
I've seen this soo much. Seems like in the grand scheme of back-end development, this would be so easy to implement 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
This. I’ve seen members bash other members for their foot fetish or whatever other fetish, and it’s nobody else’s business which video that member decided to purchase. Foot fetish guys should not have to deal with other dudes talking shit about them, or calling them “weird,” for having purchased a foot fetish video.

Oh I thought model could know which video/photo album that each user buy too. I’ve never known about that until now.

So model could know only which user bought video/photo for certain token price. I hope they could compile this feature for model too then.

Upvote 0
Oh I thought model could know which video/photo album that each user buy too. I’ve never known about that until now.

So model could know only which user bought video/photo for certain token price. I hope they could compile this feature for model too then.

Yes, like Ozzie had mentioned above...when a member purchases a video or photo, the model only sees "________ has purchased a video for ___ tokens." It's important to us to know which videos are selling. I've always loved how the e-mail notifications from ManyVids say "Dear yummybrownfox, Congrats, you just sold Orgasms in the shower to ____ and earned $_____!" I really like it when sites hype that shit up like that! Lol.

I think it's fantastic that Stripchat is always trying to make site improvements, and I think this request is one of the more basic things that SC models have ever asked for. For me, it would've been more important to me than many of the other site improvements they've already made.

I do think that, eventually Stripchat will make this a thing, since they have an amazing support rep. here on this forum who reads these posts. And she has been super patient (and professional) with us for the ideas and suggestions that we've really piled on her on here. It's as if you can "hear" the smile on Charlie's face as she interacts with us on here, and man...that's the kind of customer (model) service/support that I love to see.

Upvote 0
I would love a way to either easily download my recorded private shows as a model or at least make some super basic edits on site (trim the beggining and end when it's usually just talking, cut out some parts from the middle) to them before posting them for sale on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
I would like to see the volume control slider returned when you play a video on the site. As it is now it relies on the main volume setting you have on your computer and is at full volume.

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
I would like to see the volume control slider returned when you play a video on the site. As it is now it relies on the main volume setting you have on your computer and is at full volume.

It's only ever been there for specific things, for example on a models cover video.
I have suggested this a few times because I find it horrible, and I also want to it remember my choice of where I left the volume on the slider, or if I kept it muted.

Upvote 0
Hello, I would like to comment on the new review system on stripchat. I think it's great that we as users can leave a comment and the reviews provide information about the quality of service that a model delivers. However, I think it would be fair if the model could comment on the review. This would give her the chance to present her view of what happened. This is how it is handled in almost every review system. What's your opinion?

Reactions: Wuggie and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hello, I would like to comment on the new review system on stripchat. I think it's great that we as users can leave a comment and the reviews provide information about the quality of service that a model delivers. However, I think it would be fair if the model could comment on the review. This would give her the chance to present her view of what happened. This is how it is handled in almost every review system. What's your opinion?

I think this is only visible to the model themselves right now, so if it stays this way then it would be pointless. Although, if the model can set how they want to display the comments - open to paying users only, all users, themselves, then definitely this would be a good option to have

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0
I think this is only visible to the model themselves right now, so if it stays this way then it would be pointless. Although, if the model can set how they want to display the comments - open to paying users only, all users, themselves, then definitely this would be a good option to have

Nah, everyone can see comments now (once they’ve been approved).

I guess the approval is by SC? Not sure, that’s an assumption by meeee.

Upvote 0
Nah, everyone can see comments now (once they’ve been approved).

I guess the approval is by SC? Not sure, that’s an assumption by meeee.

Not sure, but I just looked at a lot of models' room profiles and don't see them. Maybe it's still in beta mode; some can see and others can't.
Hopefully someone can give more details on how it works or if it's still beta etc @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0