AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Fair enough, it is just the title. If it's a descriptive title I see that as adequate. Although you idea of clicking and seeing extra info could be cool.

I must admit, as a customer, personally I do not really need resolution or other technical info for a jerk-off video ;) .

I think that's the video title? dosnt really work for descriptions as you can see in the first one, it gets cut off (although I'm not sure if theres anyway to then see the full title).
Ideally what you would want is to click the video and then get more info like an actual product description, resolution etc.

KingMarti is right. :) Pretty much every other platform (where models have videos for sale) gives models the space to type up a good description of the video they’re selling. More than just a video title. It’s definitely something that Stripchat should consider…in addition to notifications of WHICH video has just sold.

Upvote 0
I think that's the video title? dosnt really work for descriptions as you can see in the first one, it gets cut off (although I'm not sure if theres anyway to then see the full title).
Ideally what you would want is to click the video and then get more info like an actual product description, resolution etc.
The description etc might be a cool option, but you CAN see the full title if you just hold your mouse over the title of the video :)

1704865373164.png

Upvote 0
and this is a good example of a message I would have reported, but the model simply replied "no" to.. :)))

View attachment 98803

I wonder how many models have violated this rule and got banned…while he continues to go in different rooms requesting this?

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
I wonder how many models have violated this rule and got banned…while he continues to go in different rooms requesting this?
yea I wonder.. I also had to tell the girl I knight for to please report the message even though I muted the guy and reported it, just so we are safe.. also because I have NO good options for the report on a message like this after muting a person

1704905643896.png

Upvote 0
I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh
I brought this up in a DM in October. Any chance of getting this fixed? Models should aways be shown the correct amount on how much they can expect to be paid.

Upvote 0
So when I joined the platform I had no clue that the particular website I registered through was a white label off-shoot of main Stripchat website.

It’s xHamsterLive. And all the website branding is all white and light and green and I can’t stand it 😂 but that’s my main account. I do much prefer the darker branding of SC and every other SC white label.

Would love the addition of a dark mode option to turn it like SC, just saying’… totally based on my naivety when I registered 👀

OR let us login via any of the 3-rd parties 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s all the same thing at the end of the day, innit? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
yea I wonder.. I also had to tell the girl I knight for to please report the message even though I muted the guy and reported it, just so we are safe.. also because I have NO good options for the report on a message like this after muting a person

View attachment 98824
I report users for making these types of requests often and not one of them has ever been banned for it. I put the link to their account i the message I send to support so when I get a reply the link to the account is in the email they send. I click the ink to see if the account has been suspended or banned and it never is.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I report users for making these types of requests often and not one of them has ever been banned for it. I put the link to their account i the message I send to support so when I get a reply the link to the account is in the email they send. I click the ink to see if the account has been suspended or banned and it never is.
I'm seeing the exact same thing actually, that these guys NEVER get banned, it's a bit odd the models get banned sometimes from what I can read though?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm seeing the exact same thing actually, that these guys NEVER get banned, it's a bit odd the models get banned sometimes from what I can read though?
I know of models that have been banned for conversations in PM about guys requesting things that are against the rules for models to perform. Even when the model clearly states her answer to doing anything requested is NO.

I know the models are supposed to know the rules. These guys seem to usually end up in models rooms with the "new" tag asking for these things. I have also seen where studios have set up tip menus for models with items on the tip menu clearly against the rules and when you tell the models it cannot be performed they do not believe you because the "studio boss" set up the tip menu for them.

The users can do whatever they want it seems. I do not know for sure but I am guessing that if a model does something like "shit" in a private show or in public that the model gets banned but the user that is paying for the private or tipped for the show knowing full well it is against the rules does not get banned.

I tell the models I am knight for to immediately permanently ban anyone asking them t do something that will get them banned from the site without any response whatsoever to the demand or request the user is asking. I know in the list of "reasons for banning" that models can choose from there is one that says something like "requested prohibited show" or something like that. If a model bans someone for this it should be looked at and if the person goes from room to room asking the same thing they probably should find another site that might allow such things. Helping them find their way elsewhere by a ban from the site might deter some others. The models in general put up with enough stupidity.

I think the users that do this should be banned from the site.

Upvote 0
In a recent message, stripchat announced a fix concerning flags and the exchange of identity documents.

However, this new policy seems to be a total failure, with many models being registered in other countries.

Is it possible to get an official response ? What's stopping us from exchanging x ID cards in order to be visible on x different local markets ?

At the end of the day, it's the local models trying to build their rooms that are most impacted in terms of ranking, and the viewers always step in the room asking "DO YOU SPEAK LOCAL LANGUAGE???". Eroding trust overall.

----

And I'll add to this that the visibility boost for mobile streaming is far too strong. I can understand that the site is trying to make certain models break their links with other sites, but at this level it's completely absurd. Why not limit the boost to X hours per month ?

Would it also be possible to add a positive stripscore weighting in relation to hours worked? Grinding everyday, hours, should be rewarded, not sanctioned.

Upvote 0
In a recent message, stripchat announced a fix concerning flags and the exchange of identity documents.

However, this new policy seems to be a total failure, with many models being registered in other countries.

Is it possible to get an official response ? What's stopping us from exchanging x ID cards in order to be visible on x different local markets ?

At the end of the day, it's the local models trying to build their rooms that are most impacted in terms of ranking, and the viewers always step in the room asking "DO YOU SPEAK LOCAL LANGUAGE???". Eroding trust overall.

----

And I'll add to this that the visibility boost for mobile streaming is far too strong. I can understand that the site is trying to make certain models break their links with other sites, but at this level it's completely absurd. Why not limit the boost to X hours per month ?

Would it also be possible to add a positive stripscore weighting in relation to hours worked? Grinding everyday, hours, should be rewarded, not sanctioned.
There was a discussion here about the "country flag" somewhere on here prior.

I know of 2 different models, both from country "X. They worked together on a "group" account that usually had the 2 of them and 2 other models on camera together. Both of these models have since opened their own individual accounts. One of the models is listed under the original country "X" on her account but the other is flying the flag of the most lucrative local market (USA). She must be using a VPN because there is no way this model carries documents saying she is from the USA when she was registered as a performer on another account from country "X".

Upvote 0
There was a discussion here about the "country flag" somewhere on here prior.

I know of 2 different models, both from country "X. They worked together on a "group" account that usually had the 2 of them and 2 other models on camera together. Both of these models have since opened their own individual accounts. One of the models is listed under the original country "X" on her account but the other is flying the flag of the most lucrative local market (USA). She must be using a VPN because there is no way this model carries documents saying she is from the USA when she was registered as a performer on another account from country "X".

You can’t be a registered model for a specific country without the relevant country’s documentation on SC.

Reactions: Vixxen81 and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
You can’t be a registered model for a specific country without the relevant country’s documentation on SC.
Same as last conversation we had about this .. I understand what you are saying but I know more than these 2 models doing the exact same thing. As I said before I am not going to out the models but I guarantee they are enjoying making the extra money.

Upvote 0
Same as last conversation we had about this .. I understand what you are saying but I know more than these 2 models doing the exact same thing. As I said before I am not going to out the models but I guarantee they are enjoying making the extra money.

a) the reps here have already explained it: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ng-displayed-country-flag.50051/#post-1215292

b) my model mate literally just moved from country A to country B and then back to country A by uploading the relevant documents (because she has them). It’s got nothing to do with VPNs or IPs.

Upvote 0
Well I think it is factored in. But only as a small part of the equation.

I may be wrong but you seem to be implying that merely being online for a long time should be rewarded, regardless of the actual "work" put into the show?

Surely a model who is just sitting there, live streaming, doing nothing, not interacting, not talking to users, playing some game on their phone but still streaming for 10-12 hours should not be rewarded the same as a model who streams for "only" 2-3 hours, doing a full-on performance, working extremely hard, getting private show requests, changing outfits, using props, getting tips and reacting to them, reaching goals and with many users engaged?

Reactions: ElGato and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Time online should never be rewarded or punished in my opinion. Though I know many sites have something like this in place. If I want to pull a 24 hour show to see what all hours of a day look like on a site that should be nobody's business but my own..

Upvote 0
Stripchat rewards you for being online at and for certain times. I don’t know what that is in regards to +- UTC. I’m sure it’s the docs somewhere.

It’s all about them, and how their Stripscore system works.

Upvote 0
Stripchat rewards you for being online at and for certain times. I don’t know what that is in regards to +- UTC. I’m sure it’s the docs somewhere.

It’s all about them, and how their Stripscore system works.
Honestly, I'm not sure they'd be able to get away with that if they were hosted within the US. That kind of starts to tiptoe into "employee status" when you're telling me when and how long I can or should work. Perhaps my nose is a bit bent over the issue, but that's the bare bones look at it from my perspective.

Edit: If I'm not understanding how it works, please enlighten me. :)

Upvote 0

Yes, it seems pretty messed up, doesn't it? That, in some cases, a model could get banned even just for reiterating the member's request of the forbidden act (Her saying "No, I don't do _____" and not actually doing it). While that member is free to hop from room to room requesting the same thing.

Upvote 0
Yes, it seems pretty messed up, doesn't it? That, in some cases, a model could get banned even just for reiterating the member's request of the forbidden act (Her saying "No, I don't do _____" and not actually doing it). While that member is free to hop from room to room requesting the same thing.
The thing is, the sites should be more proactive on the models' part and they just aren't.

Allowing forbidden words to even be typed into any aspect of the interface, or word strings
Allowing forbidden words or actions in user names
Not popping a warning to a user that the words they are about to use are forbidden

-- Paypal is stripped out of tip notes in Chaturbate
-- You cannot input the words rape, torture, or slave into a text bio on CB

But that's as far as the protections go. It's ridiculous. Don't want me to break the rules? Make the rules harder to break!!

Reactions: NotYou and Wuggie
Upvote 0
The thing is, the sites should be more proactive on the models' part and they just aren't.

Allowing forbidden words to even be typed into any aspect of the interface, or word strings
Allowing forbidden words or actions in user names
Not popping a warning to a user that the words they are about to use are forbidden

-- Paypal is stripped out of tip notes in Chaturbate
-- You cannot input the words rape, torture, or slave into a text bio on CB

But that's as far as the protections go. It's ridiculous. Don't want me to break the rules? Make the rules harder to break!!

Yup, and names like LegalizeRapeNow SHOULD NOT be allowed on cam sites. We have to get our names approved, and members' names should be under review too.

While cam sites are constantly in the model's face about checking the box agreeing to follow such and such rules, make the members accountable too. If you're gonna ban a model for saying, something like "Oh, I went there too when I was 5 years old!," please keep that same energy for the member who's into different rooms asking models "Hi. Were you spanked as a child?" and asking about your childhood.

On ImLive models can't have the term "schoolgirl" in their profiles anymore unless it's specified that it's 18+ schoolgirl. Cool. Keep that same energy for any members trying to be all "Come sit on daddy's lap, little girl." Lol. Be consistent with it.

Upvote 0
Even when I'm slow, I'm too busy and doing too much, to be able to manage who's banned 24 hours vs 30 days vs forever. So I'm just doing forever or nothing, which is not ideal. An option to simply kick users from the room would be great, and tends to get the message across better. Works better for me and them.

Upvote 0
Please let have a choice between Normal and Exclusive Private in VR.
Deamcam has been doing this for a long time.

Also unless i am mistaken, please support keyboard in VR. Typing with the Controller is very bad.

Upvote 0
A suggestion: Let models and users see the last X amount of won prizes for wheel of fortune, and it names what those last won prizes were in order.

The reason I just thought this would be good is the fact a user and model just had a little argument (not really argument but talk/disagreement) where the user had spun the wheel, he had definitely won Prize X, but she was saying he hadn't and she couldn't see it, so she wouldn't perform it. Even though multiple others were saying the same thing (although I know some guys might try to jump on and lie, so I can understand her not wanting to believe everyone at their word).

So if there was a way for models and users (or models and knights) to type a command to show to ALL users what the most recent prizes where (5 is probably a good amount?), that could really help clear things up for everyone - especially the model

Upvote 0
A suggestion: Let models and users see the last X amount of won prizes for wheel of fortune, and it names what those last won prizes were in order.
Second that.

When I was streaming through OBS I was getting info in chat who won what, so I was unlikely to miss it and I could scroll up to confirm if I did, recently for *reasons* I started streaming directly though the website and I noticed the notification in chat are not showing for me anymore. If I miss the wheel while it lands on a price I have no idea what was it and when someone is spinning over and over it's really easy to miss the next price when I'm busy doing a previous one.

Upvote 0
When models have issues such as these it is very important they contact support. This is one of many "glitches" that has occurred since they added the model ratings to the site. When I contact support as a knight for a model and tell them about an issue always get the reply "have the model contact us directly" as if they do not believe there is any issue until a model contacts them. It is a poor way to run support especially when I include a link to the model's page.

Upvote 0