AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Hmm, maybe it’s a regional thing then! I can see them even when logged out 🤔

I am from Uk and i think you are too, so I don't think it can be too regional. I think the most likely thing is that it's still in BETA as previously told by Charlie.

Upvote 0
Seems to still be in BETA mode, since we can't all see it - I even looked on a profile @Maxi_P can see it on, and nada for me.
I tried various things to no avail. Still glad it's in progress though

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
@Wuggie posted a great screenshot above showing a model with a fair amount of reviews. Here's what it looks like for a new model that has no reviews...

Screenshot 2023-12-05 172312.jpg

One thing that blows my mind is that all the people that leave a star review, only a fraction of that leave any kind of text review. Like a staggering different percentage.
I think I've always left at least a few words every time

Upvote 0
@Wuggie posted a great screenshot above showing a model with a fair amount of reviews. Here's what it looks like for a new model that has no reviews...

View attachment 98538

One thing that blows my mind is that all the people that leave a star review, only a fraction of that leave any kind of text review. Like a staggering different percentage.
I think I've always left at least a few words every time
yea I never understood why they don't put something in there.. but honestly it can be a pain in the ass to even get people to vote, SC does it in a great way where it's for privates imo, and it pops up after the private..

Upvote 0
How long does it take for support to respond after getting reports of a problematic customer?
I reported a member for discussing CP a week ago and one for claiming to be underage 2-3 weeks ago and nothing. Not even a Bot response saying someone is looking into it.

Upvote 0
How long does it take for support to respond after getting reports of a problematic customer?
I reported a member for discussing CP a week ago and one for claiming to be underage 2-3 weeks ago and nothing. Not even a Bot response saying someone is looking into it.

Usually instant or within 5 or 10 mins, but I did have this happen recently too, there was no response at all, which was unusual. I messaged again a few days after, and got a response and the user was banned
So, in your case just message again, for both if you had no response.

Upvote 0
I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh

Upvote 0
I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh

This used to drive me BONKERS with Stripchat (and I had Boleyn Models daily pay). It used to fuck me up trying to figure out how much I was gonna get paid. And since the guys on there were notorious for those damn 1-token tips, there were times when I actually sat there trying to tally up all the 1-token tips to figure out how many tokens I’d earned for payout. :facepalm:

At least with MyFreeCams’ “request early payout” option, I know exactly how much my pay is going to be. And they tell you what your current earnings are since your last payout.

Upvote 0
id like to be able to disable the tiptoy text in my chat. like, its hard to follow a communication / to not miss if someone tipped for something when someone is going nuts on 1-10 token tipps to buzz my toy and every tipp comes with the ’buzztoy now reacts for so and so long’ like… i see that it can be important to see but would like a toggle on off so i can concentrate on chat chat 😅 do i make sense?

Upvote 0
id like to be able to disable the tiptoy text in my chat. like, its hard to follow a communication / to not miss if someone tipped for something when someone is going nuts on 1-10 token tipps to buzz my toy and every tipp comes with the ’buzztoy now reacts for so and so long’ like… i see that it can be important to see but would like a toggle on off so i can concentrate on chat chat 😅 do i make sense?

Maybe this could be an option similar to how certain extensions are where it will still display for the member/s but not for the model if she chooses to disable it.
I think it's always good to have some kind of confirmation to users about the toy working, otherwise, if we don't see it say that it's vibrating, we think it isn't working or the model is faking etc.
But I do like how SC lets extensions target specific groups of people while not showing all the spam to the model.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0
Maybe this could be an option similar to how certain extensions are where it will still display for the member/s but not for the model if she chooses to disable it.
I think it's always good to have some kind of confirmation to users about the toy working, otherwise, if we don't see it say that it's vibrating, we think it isn't working or the model is faking etc.
But I do like how SC lets extensions target specific groups of people while not showing all the spam to the model.
oooh, nice! would love that. yes. especially since that ohmibod/esca thing disconnects quite often it would of course be nice to have a proof. totally agree. i just like to keep the chat going and missing on comments or tipps for actions kind of... well. sucks.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Bumping the request to change
just purchased video for x tokens
to actually display the name of the video / media that was purchased. It's really important information.

Upvote 0
"

Now You Can Delete Your Messages in Private Chats
New​

about 12 hours ago
The rules of the game are changing: you can now delete Private messages for both you and models.
If you suddenly change your mind about something you've texted, you now have the possibility to right this wrong.
When you're exchanging Private messages with a model, you can click/tap the three vertical dots next to your message you want gone and delete it completely.
Any time you delete a message, it gets deleted for both you and the model you're chatting with. Naturally, you can't delete the model's messages in this case.
Hope you find this higher level of control over your conversations helpful ❤️"

I am unsure about this. I see it as away for arseholes to be abusive / insulting to a model and then delete the message.

Upvote 0
Bumping the request to change to actually display the name of the video / media that was purchased. It's really important information.

Wow, they still haven't changed this?

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Wow, they still haven't changed this?
nope, not unless it changed since I posted.
Not sure if there are descriptions for videos yet either, if theres not, thats also something thats super important that needs to be added.

Upvote 0
nope, not unless it changed since I posted.
Not sure if there are descriptions for videos yet either, if theres not, thats also something thats super important that needs to be added.

I would think they'd make that a higher priority than the "Delete your messages in private chat" feature that Ozzie mentioned above. Lol. It's cool and all that they're always trying to improve the site with new features, but MODEL suggestions should matter too. Some of these other features they've been adding just isn't as important imo.

Upvote 0
I would think they'd make that a higher priority than the "Delete your messages in private chat" feature that Ozzie mentioned above. Lol. It's cool and all that they're always trying to improve the site with new features, but MODEL suggestions should matter too. Some of these other features they've been adding just isn't as important imo.
Manyvids vibes 😂

If the video descriptions still arnt there then IMO that's a huge oversite, like I would think it's kind of important that people have an idea of what they are buying.

I dont really get the "delete your messages" feature, i know chat apps have it too, personally I have never used it. I mean "user deleted the message" or if the message is seen (talking chat apps in general, when you delete a message does it remove the new message notification for the other person? :thinking) and then get's deleted is proberly worse than whatever was in the message 😂

Upvote 0
I dont really get the "delete your messages" feature, i know chat apps have it too, personally I have never used it. I mean "user deleted the message" or if the message is seen (talking chat apps in general, when you delete a message does it remove the new message notification for the other person? :thinking) and then get's deleted is proberly worse than whatever was in the message 😂

Agreed! Weird feature to roll out 🤷🏻‍♂️ And no message will ever be truly deleted for ToS purposes… they’ll still store everything.

Upvote 0
Manyvids vibes 😂

If the video descriptions still arnt there then IMO that's a huge oversite, like I would think it's kind of important that people have an idea of what they are buying.
Not sure if I understand what you mean about video descriptions, but these (like below) have been available for quite a long time.

1704855253594.png 1704855281132.png

Upvote 0
Not sure if I understand what you mean about video descriptions, but these (like below) have been available for quite a long time.

View attachment 98800 View attachment 98801
I think that's the video title? dosnt really work for descriptions as you can see in the first one, it gets cut off (although I'm not sure if theres anyway to then see the full title).
Ideally what you would want is to click the video and then get more info like an actual product description, resolution etc.

Upvote 0
I think that's the video title? dosnt really work for descriptions as you can see in the first one, it gets cut off (although I'm not sure if theres anyway to then see the full title).
Ideally what you would want is to click the video and then get more info like an actual product description, resolution etc.
Fair enough, it is just the title. If it's a descriptive title I see that as adequate. Although you idea of clicking and seeing extra info could be cool.

I must admit, as a customer, personally I do not really need resolution or other technical info for a jerk-off video ;) .

Upvote 0
Fair enough, it is just the title. If it's a descriptive title I see that as adequate. Although you idea of clicking and seeing extra info could be cool.

I must admit, as a customer, personally I do not really need resolution or other technical info for a jerk-off video ;) .
I almost never put any kind of description other than PPV+Tease in my descriptions. Is that bad?

Upvote 0

you say that until you hit a 240p potato video 😂
And yeah if you only have a few videos using the title as a description (as long as you can make it short enough works) when you start hitting the larger numbers of videos, titles need to become a little more creative, otherwise you under up with cum video 1, cum video 2,

I almost never put any kind of description other than PPV+Tease in my descriptions. Is that bad?
I think it depends on your title. I tend to look at the description (of all products, not just videos) as being the place where you make the conversions, you tend to have people that know they are going to buy just from the title / thumbnail / product images, other people will take their time and asses the different options, it's those guys that a well written description will convert into a purchase....I should really put more effort into my video descriptions tbh when I was selling physical products I was constantly fine tuning my descriptions (it did make a noticeable differences in the sales amounts, but was also over 10 years ago, so maybe that behavior's has changed.)

Upvote 0