AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

When models have issues such as these it is very important they contact support.

Yes, anytime there is an issue models should contact support about it. With appropriate info and screen shots if possible.

This is one of many "glitches" that has occurred since they added the model ratings to the site.

Mate give it a rest. Lately you keep talking about "glitches since the model rating system came online" *anytime* anyone mentions any site issue. The issue you are commenting on here apparently has been true for models who broadcast a certain way for some time.

When I contact support as a knight for a model and tell them about an issue always get the reply "have the model contact us directly" as if they do not believe there is any issue until a model contacts them. It is a poor way to run support especially when I include a link to the model's page.
They say that because what happens to/for a model is no-one's "business" but the model's. And there is little that support can and should discuss with users regarding a model's room, stream, etc. We as knights have no special status with SC, we are not special users who suddenly have any authority or deserve any special respect, over and above the ability to mute people in certain models' rooms and SC support naturally does not care about that.

As you said at the sstart of your posst, if a problem is a problem for a model, they need to report it. Simple. If they cannot be bothered / motivated to report an issue, then clearly it is not a big issue for them.

Upvote 0
We as knights have no special status with SC, we are not special users who suddenly have any authority or deserve any special respect, over and above the ability to mute people in certain models' rooms and SC support naturally does not care about that.

Sometimes I wish they’d gone down the pirate route rather than the olde English Knight/King route.

If they had to pick a gimmick, pirates were way cooler.

Upvote 0
Sometimes I wish they’d gone down the pirate route rather than the olde English Knight/King route.

If they had to pick a gimmick, pirates were way cooler (modern sense).
I guess it's hard to find an appropriate hierarchy in pirate society ;)

The only thing I have an "issue" with is the choice of King as the title of highest tipper of the day. I suspect that "King" lets certain types of user think that they are the best or the "highest" sometimes even above the model.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Sheila Canning Laughing GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)
Boom Attack GIF by Sea of Thieves

Upvote 0

The only thing I have an "issue" with is the choice of King as the title of highest tipper of the day. I suspect that "King" lets certain types of user think that they are the best or the "highest" sometimes even above the model.

Switch Knight for: First Mate 🫡

Top-tipper: pirate with the longest beard?

I haven’t put much thought into it, tbh.

Upvote 0

When a member starts trying to run the show, would that become a mutiny? 🤔

Upvote 0
When a model has grey users blocked in the chat, the model does not see anything they type into the chat but all of the other people in the room do see. The grey users continue on as usual with their demands and comments but the model does not see them and cannot ban anyone in the chat. If the model has grey users chat disabled it should be disabled for the entire room and not just the model. No one should see any grey users chat.

Upvote 0
When a model has grey users blocked in the chat, the model does not see anything they type into the chat but all of the other people in the room do see. The grey users continue on as usual with their demands and comments but the model does not see them and cannot ban anyone in the chat. If the model has grey users chat disabled it should be disabled for the entire room and not just the model. No one should see any grey users chat.
The model is able to make it so only members with tokens can chat. So there is the option to keep grey users from typing at all. We can disable completely or just hide it for us alone but enable them to chat so others can still see what they type.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
The model is able to make it so only members with tokens can chat. So there is the option to keep grey users from typing at all. We can disable completely or just hide it for us alone but enable them to chat so others can still see what they type.
Yes I know this, but my point is if it is hidden from the model it needs to be hidden for everyone in the room. It causes problems when only the model is unable to see the grey chat. Either they need to make it so no one sees grey chat or remove that option and only have everyone chat or only people with tokens chat.

Reactions: SuperPookie
Upvote 0
Yes I know this, but my point is if it is hidden from the model it needs to be hidden for everyone in the room. It causes problems when only the model is unable to see the grey chat. Either they need to make it so no one sees grey chat or remove that option and only have everyone chat or only people with tokens chat.
That's why there's an option to disable it completely. It's up to the model on whether they want them to be able to chat or not. The site recommends for us not to turn the ability off for them to chat so that's probably why a lot of models let them chat but don't want to mess with seeing the bullshit they type. Personally, I just turn it off completely because I don't need to worry about them.

Upvote 0
In your opinion.

Really it is up to the model how to implement that, not you and not SC.

By the way, I happen to agree with you that for a model to turn off grey chat for themselves, but leave it so the rest of us are tortured by grey prattle is not ideal, but still, it is the model's choice. And we can vote with our tokens as to whether we like how they do it.

Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Upvote 0
The fact there's even option to turn it off for model and not members is confusing. I might still have mine on, without even meaning to. Other models might be like that too, where they don't even realize, because they can't see it. I'm going to have to look now and make sure mine is off. Idk why anyone would even want to see that, or why it would be a setting.

There are a lot of cool things about stripchat, but this is another one of those features where I'm like; "why?". Just like the ban for 24 hours, 30 days, and forever. When I just need a kick from the room option, and ban forever. Idk I guess there is such a thing, imo, as having too many options, and some of it being a bit superfluous. Just my opinion though.

I can't believe I might have just made members suffer for 2 weeks of greys chatting in my room, with no moderation whatsoever. Uuuugh.

ETA; Are we talking about where it says "Who can chat in my room?". On the broadcast screen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have said before, multiple times, and given good examples as to why I personally think the "hidden chat for greys for models only" is a bad idea.
Obviously, a model is responsible for what is in her room chat, if she can't see all the grey chat and spam and god knows what bad stuff they say, are they liable for this with the option enabled? If Grey User A starts spamming the chat about doing stuff with children, but the model has grey chat hidden for her but it's visible for everyone else... is that model going to get in trouble? Obviously, as it's a feature she shouldn't because she literally can't see it, but have a feeling she would be held responsible still.

Plus on top of all of that kind of bad and disgusting behaviour, it's just unappealing to users who see it when the model can't see and do anything.

If a model hides it for herself, it definitely should be hidden for everyone. I can understand wanting to keep it so greys can talk, it can make your room less empty by having them in there, so if greys can see each others messages fine, but otherwise, my personal opinion is as I have stated.

(I'm still holding out for an ignore user feature too, one day I hope it comes)

Upvote 0
This is a small suggestion, but maybe enable users to still see their cumulative experience points even after hitting the “Legend” level? I know that is the top level but I kind of miss seeing my point total going up. I think it might still be motivating for me even without more levels to achieve - although it might be time to add another tier of levels since it seems like a lot of users have gotten to red

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
This is a small suggestion, but maybe enable users to still see their cumulative experience points even after hitting the “Legend” level? I know that is the top level but I kind of miss seeing my point total going up. I think it might still be motivating for me even without more levels to achieve - although it might be time to add another tier of levels since it seems like a lot of users have gotten to red
I’ve always thought this 👆

Surely it’s in SC’s best interest to do everything they can to make members spend more on the site 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gamification is a fun element but having a hard ceiling must be counter intuitive. It hasn’t stopped me… maybe they think - they’ve come this far, so… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Upvote 0
Maybe after they reach 100/Legendary, instead of it moving higher in number, it can be like "spend X more to be Legendary tier 2" and then X more for Legendary tier 3, but you have to spend X amount each month otherwise you fall back down in rank (but never lower than 100/Legendary). Maybe you lose "X amount of points per day or week" that you don't spend "x amount" - I guess there are multiple ways this can be done, or maybe more simply just add more regular ranks..

But if they added, lets say 5 or 10 more ranks, what would they be called?
100 = Legendary
What can be after legendary?

Upvote 0

This is really the only thing that could be better, I think. But then in my opinion "Mythical/Mythic" just doesn't go well with the leagues and site.
Unless they want to change a lot of the ranks that exist now, and add some more in between , making Royal and Legendary the highest 2 still. I can see why they probably haven't added more to be fair, and only having a few is good, rather than having or needing 20 leagues

Upvote 0
This is really the only thing that could be better, I think. But then in my opinion "Mythical/Mythic" just doesn't go well with the leagues and site.
Unless they want to change a lot of the ranks that exist now, and add some more in between , making Royal and Legendary the highest 2 still. I can see why they probably haven't added more to be fair, and only having a few is good, rather than having or needing 20 leagues
Sorry, before this gets taken seriously, I was firmly tongue-in-cheek with that suggestion.
Maybe a better one would have been to create the 'Inconceivable' user level, following on from a recent Princess Bride thread.

Beyond Legend?

inconceivable.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Just had a query about the site - not sure if this is the same for all users, or perhaps it's adjustable via a setting I've not found yet.

When I open the Stripchat site, the landing (home) page has thumbnails of multiple categories - favorites, recommendations, new cams, latest picks etc.
None of those thumbnails show how many viewers are in each room.
If I click on 'My Favorites' from that home view, the favorites thumbnails then include the number of viewers in each room.
When clicking on any of the other categories to view that selection, none of those thumbnails show the room count.

While others may disagree, I find the room count useful information that may influence where I navigate to, so wonder why it's only visible in some circumstances?

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Just had a query about the site - not sure if this is the same for all users, or perhaps it's adjustable via a setting I've not found yet.

When I open the Stripchat site, the landing (home) page has thumbnails of multiple categories - favorites, recommendations, new cams, latest picks etc.
None of those thumbnails show how many viewers are in each room.
If I click on 'My Favorites' from that home view, the favorites thumbnails then include the number of viewers in each room.
When clicking on any of the other categories to view that selection, none of those thumbnails show the room count.

While others may disagree, I find the room count useful information that may influence where I navigate to, so wonder why it's only visible in some circumstances?
It is the same for me. Only see room numbers on my Favorites.

Although it doesn't bother me one way or the other, I agree that it is curious as to why it's only on favorites and not any other sets of thumbnails.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0