AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

we should be getting tax forms from stripchat if we aren’t already. I got one from MFC and OF but I’m being told that I have to figure it out based off the earnings tab on the site. That kinda makes no sense.
They're not a US company so they don't report to the IRS. Remember that you didn't fill out a W9 on this site. That's why. If you download your earnings report at the end of every month it's easy to keep track of and then you can enter it as misc. income on your 1099.

Upvote 0
I have this too.
I even "marked all as read" at the bottom. I have no "message requests" either, yet it appears as 3.
I don't even have this feature to mark all as read. But do you maybe have your settings to show messages from only people online now? Maybe there are messages hidden from people who aren't online.

Upvote 0
If you click the menu which reveals the categories on the left, scroll down to "popular " and it has Interactive Toys as a filter/tag to select
yes, but it clumps tip activated toys in the same category as direct control, broadcast, and two way interactive.

Upvote 0
One thing that has always confused me but it isn't a big problem (although I'd love it to be implemented) is if you have your profile set to Friends Only, yet anyone that clicks your name can see your "cover photo" and "avatar". These and everything else should surely be hidden from everyone viewing the profile unless they are within the parameters (in this case on your friend's list) to see it?
It can also obviously apply to "Registered Users", that's why I didn't specifically just say it for "Friends Only".

The same rule should apply if you see the avatar on a model's page under "knights", instead of my/their avatar showing to anyone not on your friend's list (if that is what setting you have set for privacy). Maybe instead it would just display the "Letter" of your name, so my name is mrbeefy87, so for those NOT on my friend's list, they will always see an "M" for my avatar, this also includes under the "Knights" list on a models page. I think the model should always see it if it's under knights - why would you be their knight and not on their friends anyway right?

I hope this makes sense.
Right now I just use a comedy avatar because I don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry seeing who I am.

Thanks in advance

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi again, another thing I would think could be great.
Some (a lot?) of models have hundreds of photo and/or video albums, it would be nice if we could SORT them in specific ways, for example, A-Z, Z-A, Pricing (low-high and also High to low), and the same for the duration (shortest clip to longest, and longest to shortest).

For me personally, i am not wanting to buy a video clip that is only say, 20 or 30 seconds long, and having to look through 100+ videos to try to find some that may pique my interest, just makes me not want to look and thus, I do not buy videos. This could also help for people wanting specific things in terms of fetish or similar because lets say someone is wanting "feet" videos, most likely the model has added "feet" in the title so then hopefully, all feet videos can be grouped together. Or maybe a way to search individual models video and photo galleries or models can set specific tags for the uploaded content to make it easier so you click it, ad it shows only those in that tag.

Lots of possibilities with something like this to try make it easier and faster, resulting in [hopefully] more purchases.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Please allow models to set their own ticket show prices. If this is not possible due to coding constraints, then bump the price options. I charge 500 tokens on CB for a ticket show. They last 45 minutes to an hour and I would never bring that type of show over to SC for 200 tokens a ticket.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi again, 2 more other things, just minor:

1) When you click a link that takes you off StripChat, it obviously asks "are you sure", what would be nice is, in that same popup box where it asks this, you can provide the URL address you will be taken too. Right now, even when you hover your mouse over the URL it doesn't show where you are being taken to, so this way we have an added layer or precaution for being able to judge if an URL is looking safe or not.
"You are now leaving Stripchat
You are being redirected to a website that is not operated by Stripchat. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.

Are You sure you want to continue to: [URL here]"

Maybe something like that which I put in blue.

2) On the Mature category, in the browser tab title, it says "Mature Cams with Sexy Old Ladies".
I think this would be much nicer to them if you added "er" to the word "old" so it reads "Mature Cams with Sexy Older Ladies". Maybe it's just how I am brought up or something but I feel calling people "old" is quite rude (or maybe it's just because I prefer an older woman, or maybe it's both) and disrespectful, even if/when we/they joke about it, no one wishes to be called that.

Thanks in advance and have a great day

Upvote 0
Timestamps and read check are back! :)

It's time for the most awaited comeback: timestamps and read checks are back on our messenger! You will know when the receiver reads your messages and will also be able to see at what time every message was sent. Head over to your messages and check it out.

Upvote 0
Timestamps and read check are back! :)

It's time for the most awaited comeback: timestamps and read checks are back on our messenger! You will know when the receiver reads your messages and will also be able to see at what time every message was sent. Head over to your messages and check it out.

Thank you, this is much appreciated.
It's one of those underrated things you don't really appreciate until you see it has gone , so thank you.

Upvote 0
In Messages, when you click the 3 dots to get the extra options popup (View Profile, Hide in Message Requests, Remove Conversation), on the messages that are visible (no need to scroll to the VERY bottom messages/names) if you select the 3rd message from the bottom you can see all the options narrowly but the "remove conversation" is cut off vertically. If you select the second from the bottom, then you can ONLY see "view profile", and if you select the bottom on the screen in view it shows NOTHING, it's ALL cut off. The popup box needs to be moved above on those last few.
You can scroll down and it is all showing once you scroll but it's somewhat annoying to do.

I hope this makes sense, I can take a screenshot or 3 or 4 if you want, or make a tiny clip to demonstrate

Upvote 0
Good morning/afternoon,

I have mentioned this previously but not as an idea, just as a general comment.
How about an option for Ultimate Users to have an option that can be set, so instead of them being shown as Invisible to EVERYONE, they can choose who can/can't see them? Something more specific.
You could do it by every group/league possible, or preferably I was mostly thinking "Show invisible for users: Yes/No" and "Show Invisible for Models: Yes/No".

I personally want to be invisible from members but have no problem being visible to the model (and from my experience most hate guys being invisible, so having this option would be great).

Upvote 0
When you click to open the emoji box where it shows all emoji's, when you select one you want to use, the box automatically closes. Can it be made so the popup remains open until you click off it? It can be very annoying when you're using mobile and it closes itself.

Thanks for the consideration.

Upvote 0
When you click to open the emoji box where it shows all emoji's, when you select one you want to use, the box automatically closes. Can it be made so the popup remains open until you click off it? It can be very annoying when you're using mobile and it closes itself.
At one point I made special Stripchat macros on my Mac because of this, so that I could write e.g. ":*" on my keyboard and automatically have it substituted with the proper ":airkiss:" emoji text. So I like the idea!
The macros disappeared during an upgrade though, and I never bothered to remake them ...

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, any chance of limiting the browser notifications for Private Messages?
I really like having them turned on but when you're talking with a model, or go off and do whatever and she sends multiple messages, you get a notification per message. Could it somehow be limited? Maybe something such as "If you get more than 3 PMs in less that 5 minutes, it just doesn't give you more browser notifications PER message, instead it gives you 1 for every 3 or 5 new passages. Hope that makes sense, if not, I will try show an example:

Lets say all these messages are sent to me within the space of 2 minutes (which happens, of course, emoji are posted, etc and that is fine I have no problem).

Model sends me a PM > I receive Notification
=== those 3 will send 3x Notifications to me on my browser ===

=== these 5 "group" and only send me ONE (1) notification to say "you have new messages from MODEL NAME" ===

=== these above 2 would not send me a new notification because the "rule" is set to 5.

I was spending a lot of day having to just remove notifications from my phone which is very annoying.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I was thinking, because some greys are good and potential customers, who are going to buy tokens and start tipping. Maybe allow models to have MORE"block grey" options. It would go by how long they have beenregistered on the site.

For example the model's new option could be...
Block Greys:
- ALL Greys
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 1 year+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 6 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 6 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 3 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 1 months+

I think this way it can give models better options and control over them.
Some people, regardless of covid, may just be going through difficult times but be wanting to tip and are not rude or demanding people.
Also, for me, when I first started at camsites, I waited a week or 2 because I didn't want to mess up, break anything, etc so I needed/wanted to see how camsites worked.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Long time it seems, but i hope that is good haha.

A model has guests allowed to chat and they each have a number to identify them, yet they can't be muted individually... Is there a way to make this possible? Some guests are decent, as with greys, but you get some that are .. not so great and those specific individuals need muting. It can be mean to punish all (by disabling guest chat) because of 1 or 2. I am sure I have seen this on other site/s so I think it's possible. It would be great if you guys can find a way to do it.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

On the search page when you search for.... well, anything, it shows the results in alphanumerical order. So this included online/live models AND offline models.
Can it be made so it shows Alphanumerical ONLINE models FIRST, then some kind of "divider" and then show the OFFLINE models in the results?

So if I search for the word "Chloe", and let's for the sake of example say the results are:
Chloe1, Chloe2, Chloe3, Chloe4, Chloe5 and Chloe 6

Chloe 1, Chloe4 and both ONLINE but the other ones are OFFLINE
Currently, as it is, the results page will show them exactly as above but I would propose:

Live Models:
Chloe1, Chloe4

Offline Models:
Chloe2, Chloe3, Chloe5, Chloe6

I know the live ones have a little green "live" tag on the thumbnail but that is difficult to see because the search system highlights the word/s you have searched for and it distracts the eye away from the small "live" in the top left of the thumbnail. I hope I make sense., and thank you.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, I think I suggested this before, or maybe I only thought of it and didn't post. Honestly, I have no idea, but:

How about being able to make a user knight for a model if they are in the model's fan club?
Obviously they would only be able to be made a Knight for the model they are a fanclub member of. I think it could be a nice additional little bonus.

Upvote 0
How about being able to make a user knight for a model if they are in the model's fan club?

It sounds interesting, but so far, as far as I know, we do not plan to "mix" the functionality available to Ultimate users and users who have joined the fan club.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
How about a way to PIN conversations?
I have a couple of models I speak to most, but I do also speak with plenty of other models, which pushes the chat/conversation with my favourite models down, so it would be nice if we could pin a few (maybe 3 or 5 would be great, but unlimited would also make sense so you can at least kind of organize some of them in a way so that you know where the conversation is and no accidental wrong messages to models)

This also leads to a second suggestion: move/rearrange.
Maybe just click an "edit mode" and then you can drag the conversations up/down - this can work nicely in conjunction with the pinned conversations.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

Yesterday I received a random Private Message from a USER, I do not have them on my friends list (never have) and of course with them only being a user not a model there is no way I have been able to "favourite" them because that option does not exist. Meaning, the only other option is he has the Unlimited User ability to PM people - he is a Level 100 Red.

As a user myself, I don't want other users to be able to randomly PM me if I have the option for "Allow Messages from favourites and friends" enabled, which I do.
Granted, the message did go into my message requests, but still, with that option being enabled and me definitely not being on his friend etc I don't want him or others to be able to randomly message me.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Granted, the message did go into my message requests, but still, with that option being enabled and me definitely not being on his friend etc I don't want him or others to be able to randomly message me.

Thank you for the feedback!

But you were right; that's how the "Allow Messages from favorites and friends" option works now: you'll find messages from those who are not your Favorites or Friends in Message Requests (not in the general list).

Upvote 0
For group and ticket shows, before joining is there a way you can add a bit to say how long the show has been going for?
I mean, I don't want to join a room, see a ticket show and then pay to enter, for it to have been going fo r10 mins or something and it's about to end and/or I have missed everything, and it's post orgasm.

Maybe when you click "Join Ticket Show" button, it will then say "Show has been running for: XX:XX"

Upvote 0