AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Here is a great idea to improve your site, how about stop paying the worst piracy site to pirate models content and doxx girls in the industry... you are the only sponsor they have left so it would put them out of business.

Upvote 0
Hi. I have a weird question/suggestion combo. (I couldn't find an answer, probably because I wasn't sure how to search it! Anyway...)

I'm wondering how much time elapses between when we log on and when the snapshot is taken to use in the live models listing? If more than just the one is taken, at what intervals, out of curiosity? t would be nice to know so the picture has a better chance of being cute! 😨

Thanks!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi. I have a weird question/suggestion combo. (I couldn't find an answer, probably because I wasn't sure how to search it! Anyway...)

I'm wondering how much time elapses between when we log on and when the snapshot is taken to use in the live models listing? If more than just the one is taken, at what intervals, out of curiosity? t would be nice to know so the picture has a better chance of being cute! 😨

Thanks!

There is no specific time interval, the frequency of changing a snapshot depends on many factors.

But we try to get the first actual snapshot as early as possible and then change them so that the visitor receives up-to-date information about what is happening in the model's room.

But you will help Stripchat a lot if you tell us how you would like to see this system?

Upvote 0
There is no specific time interval, the frequency of changing a snapshot depends on many factors.

But we try to get the first actual snapshot as early as possible and then change them so that the visitor receives up-to-date information about what is happening in the model's room.

But you will help Stripchat a lot if you tell us how you would like to see this system?

It would be great if there was a regular interval between updating snapshots, even if it's every 2, 3, to 4 minutes.
The amount of times I, as a user, have seen a thumbnail and clicked into the room and it seems like what last happened was quite a while ago.

It can happen both times for good and bad. And by this I mean: you can see a thumbnail of a model who is just sat there in her clothes but you click for her room, and when you enter and she is fully naked, or similar, and has been for 5 or 10 minutes. Or it can be the opposite of this, the thumbnail shows a model as naked, you enter and she has;t been naked and doing what the thumbnail shows for 5 or 10 minutes.

Sometimes it feels thumbnails can update quite regularly, but then other times it seems as though the model's thumbs don't update for a very long time, possibly giving them (and users) missed opportunities and new followers/tippers.

It's nice how some sites allow you to choose (or disable) the thumbnail updates, or of course having a live rollover when you place your mouse on it (this is always a better option in my opinion).
To limit the load on the servers for this you could disable it for guests and greys, and allow is for only those who have purchased/tipped

Upvote 0
Please please please please give knights more rights like editing titles etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Also an option to ban other models , and ban members for life . Please please please please please.

Upvote 0
It would be great if there was a regular interval between updating snapshots, even if it's every 2, 3, to 4 minutes.
The amount of times I, as a user, have seen a thumbnail and clicked into the room and it seems like what last happened was quite a while ago.

^ This. Rarely is anything the same happening as in the listing image.

I'd suggest more frequently. More along the lines as Cb works so you always have a current image.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

I think it would be good to give us 60 seconds maybe to go from clicking start to striking a pose. Lol.

Upvote 0
It's nice how some sites allow you to choose (or disable) the thumbnail updates, or of course having a live rollover when you place your mouse on it (this is always a better option in my opinion).
To limit the load on the servers for this you could disable it for guests and greys, and allow is for only those who have purchased/tipped

I like the mouse-over to see a live snippet idea.

Upvote 0
For group and ticket shows, before joining is there a way you can add a bit to say how long the show has been going for?
I mean, I don't want to join a room, see a ticket show and then pay to enter, for it to have been going fo r10 mins or something and it's about to end and/or I have missed everything, and it's post orgasm.

Maybe when you click "Join Ticket Show" button, it will then say "Show has been running for: XX:XX"

Sort of related... I don't remember which platform(s) does this exactly, but one of the statistics they post on their listing is how long a model has been on, which I thought was smart for a laundry list of reasons for the model and viewer alike.

Reactions: Tackybrady
Upvote 0
I think it would be good to give us 60 seconds maybe to go from clicking start to striking a pose. Lol.
ALSO! I've floated this out there a few times... The ability to disable PMs while live in public chat. Personally, I don't like the distruption of flow an insistent PMer will cause when things are rocking and rolling in chat. Noted on welcome and announcement bots, proclaimed on profiles, or on OBS/Lovense video overlay ticker tape, and the option to send a tip note don't seem to be visible enough for most people. I've worked on other platforms where disable was an option, and it was nice to have that control when I was busy and I would've been buried under message after message that said "hey".

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
An option to display tip menu and lovense levels as an in chat notifications periodically would be great. I feel like I get way less tips from tip menu on Stripchat than on other sites I'm on because members have to actively look for it to see it.

Also, I would love to be able to automatically sort tip menu items by price low to high.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

I am putting this as a suggestion because if it's possible I definitely can't figure it out.
I would love to be able to share a direct URL/link to a photo album.

My example for the moment of why I want to share is because it's some specific photo a model wanted to see, and whilst I do have my profile set to "friends only" I only want her to see the photos.
So I would "unpublish" the album, but then give her the link in a chat - maybe for this obviously a way could be made that it recognizes that it's an official stripchat URL, leading to the profile album and it would create an official clickable link (with preview?).
Or alternatively, make it so we can create passworded albums, this method would probably be best - we have to have our photos verified anyway, so I see no problem or harm in this solution.

As always, thanks for the consideration.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
An option to display tip menu and lovense levels as an in chat notifications periodically would be great. I feel like I get way less tips from tip menu on Stripchat than on other sites I'm on because members have to actively look for it to see it.

Also, I would love to be able to automatically sort tip menu items by price low to high.

I think a way to manually do the tip menu in the chat would be great, it could be done 2 ways - both using a command though:

1.a) You type /showmenu and it shows the actual tip menu, fully in the chat (maybe this command can be done by knights too).
1.b) /showmenu unlimited - this would show the tip menu fully in chat to ONLY that specified group (in this case, the unlimited users)
2) The second option, which is less intrusive, a model and knight could type /openmenu and it would provide a text link in the chat which people could click, and it would open the menu for them.

The second way would just serve as a gentle reminder for them to check the menu

Upvote 0
One thing I would like, but I don't think will ever happen, is for SC to have better VR browser support. Support for multiple browsers at least. There are a bit too many limitations with gizmoVR and as amazing as the actual VR experience is, the UI is poor. Chatting is basically impossible in VR as you can't text in real time speed and the models say they can't hear me well on mic so I never do VR privates.

• Helpful!
Reactions: norcalmd and xChloe
Upvote 0
It would be really great if we members could have a way to test our camera and mic to make sure everything works on our end before we start a cam2cam with a model.
This could just be something somewhere in our profile "Test Camera" or something simple. We click the "Start" button, it activates our camera and mic, and then we can speak and a volumizer will show us if it is detecting the sound from our mic or not.

Another site (xlove) has this and it's a very simple thing yet so helpful
Their version if I remember correctly, you click "start test" and then it turns your cam on, you test that, you click "next" when you can clearly see yourself, then it tests your mic.

If you guys can add some way for us to test the camera/mic it would be very helpful

Upvote 0
You can do it this way now :)

View attachment 88487

Oh thanks. I tried it and it says it is fine, but I have had 2 models tell me my mic doesn't work (camera does) and I have the mic enabled plus it works on CB and also OBS, so it was the reason why I was hoping for a more "visual" way of seeing it works. The one that exists just checks to make sure I have everything enabled on the site, which it shows me the green tick and says all is fine.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Why there's still no way to easily report a member's message from the chat as a model? And what's worse, I took a screenshot to send it in support chat, opened a chat and there isn't even a right option to choose, all my chat subject choices are as following:
Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 12.38.27.png
The member I wanted to report claimed he was underage, it is in your best interest to ban him, yet I'm being stopped by the system that won't let me do it in any simple, logical way. Please at least add "report a member/message" and/or simply "other" option in support chat.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Amongst all the crap i've read from grey members on CB, I regularly see something along the lines of "It's crazy that I can watch this at thirteen years old!" I do wonder how many genuinely are underage

Upvote 0
Why there's still no way to easily report a member's message from the chat as a model? And what's worse, I took a screenshot to send it in support chat, opened a chat and there isn't even a right option to choose, all my chat subject choices are as following:
View attachment 88533
The member I wanted to report claimed he was underage, it is in your best interest to ban him, yet I'm being stopped by the system that won't let me do it in any simple, logical way. Please at least add "report a member/message" and/or simply "other" option in support chat.

As a user, we have about 10 options including an "Other" option which I have used multiple times to report the same underage guy who keeps coming back to make a new account and spend tokens.
He literally puts "16yearboy" in his name, or variations, and adds his photo to his avatar - which he genuinely does only look 16!! he uses the same ones many times, I have reported at least 4 or 5 of his account. They have always been swiftly blocked but the same guy comes back every time, and to the SAME rooms, with the same SIMILAR kind of names.

This most recent time that I reported him, they said they took extra measures to block him, so fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
As a user, we have about 10 options including an "Other" option which I have used multiple times to report the same underage guy who keeps coming back to make a new account and spend tokens.
He literally puts "16yearboy" in his name, or variations, and adds his photo to his avatar - which he genuinely does only look 16!! he uses the same ones many times, I have reported at least 4 or 5 of his account. They have always been swiftly blocked but the same guy comes back every time, and to the SAME rooms, with the same SIMILAR kind of names.

This most recent time that I reported him, they said they took extra measures to block him, so fingers crossed.

I've heard of this in various forms where problematic users who get banned just keep making new accounts ad infinitum much to everyone else's chagrin. I do wonder if SC has some kind of IP or anti-spoofing tech to help deal with this, but ultimately I don't know if it's really possible to completely stop users from making new accounts/returning to the site.

Upvote 0
I've heard of this in various forms where problematic users who get banned just keep making new accounts ad infinitum much to everyone else's chagrin. I do wonder if SC has some kind of IP or anti-spoofing tech to help deal with this, but ultimately I don't know if it's really possible to completely stop users from making new accounts/returning to the site.

IP blocking is one way, of course but most people these days either already use a VPN, or at least know how to get one.
Another option to at least stop the obvious name ones like this is to add a big list of censored words so people can not use combinations for them in their name..

16_yr
16_year
16yr
16year

that kind of thing, and of course do it with all ages below 18.
However, this would impact legit names that may use those (not sure I have seen any though, to be honest).
I do understand that stuff like this will always be challenging and there is no foolproof way to stop it from happening, the only "good" thing about leaving names available like this is, you know who those dumb ones are that chooses the names, so they are easier to ban.

I saw and reported one today who in his name said he was 13 years old.
He had been on the site for 2 months undetected or unreported. And it's not like he rarely watched the cams, because on SC you gain 1 experience point per 15 minutes you watch streams.
You need 350xp to reach the max rank of 9 (greys can not go past 9), so that would be 350(xp)*15(mins) = 5250 minutes of watching streams (That's 87 hours).

Some models don't understand English great so don't see a name as being bad, such as the underage ones, so don't report it, but of course then it's the model that gets in trouble.
The model actually spoke to this 13 year old, not anything sexual or anything but "hello", and didn't ban him or anything, but I know with her in particular, her English is not amazing, so she relies on translators.

Upvote 0
IP blocking is one way, of course but most people these days either already use a VPN, or at least know how to get one.
Another option to at least stop the obvious name ones like this is to add a big list of censored words so people can not use combinations for them in their name..

16_yr
16_year
16yr
16year

that kind of thing, and of course do it with all ages below 18.
However, this would impact legit names that may use those (not sure I have seen any though, to be honest).
I do understand that stuff like this will always be challenging and there is no foolproof way to stop it from happening, the only "good" thing about leaving names available like this is, you know who those dumb ones are that chooses the names, so they are easier to ban.

I saw and reported one today who in his name said he was 13 years old.
He had been on the site for 2 months undetected or unreported. And it's not like he rarely watched the cams, because on SC you gain 1 experience point per 15 minutes you watch streams.
You need 350xp to reach the max rank of 9 (greys can not go past 9), so that would be 350(xp)*15(mins) = 5250 minutes of watching streams (That's 87 hours).

Some models don't understand English great so don't see a name as being bad, such as the underage ones, so don't report it, but of course then it's the model that gets in trouble.
The model actually spoke to this 13 year old, not anything sexual or anything but "hello", and didn't ban him or anything, but I know with her in particular, her English is not amazing, so she relies on translators.

There are steps that can be taken to help verify users' ages for new accounts (credit card requirement for example), but I don't think these cam hosting companies are willing to do this unless they get pressured by governments to comply with age restriction rules. It's very messy I'm sure.

Upvote 0
View attachment 88533

Thank you once again for your suggestion; now we have a "Report a user" option.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I was wondering if 2 things could be considered:

1) Right now if a model has some fan club exclusive content (photos or videos) when you become a fan club member and the content is unlocked, you can easily identify the content because it has a little "fan club icon" on the top left of the thumbnail in the gallery of the profile. Could the same be done with "Friends Only" content? Obviously it would put the "friend icon" on the thumbnail.

2) Could there be a way to add comments to fan club content? You could limit it to 100 characters per comment, and of course make it so links can't be spammed, or so a model can hide/delete/report a comment if she wanted.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Has SC considered doing more site-specific incentives for the Model's Fan Clubs? Things that track fans' level of engagement/support like badges for being a fan for x amount of time, or at least being able to see how long you've had a model as "favorite", etc?

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Has SC considered doing more site-specific incentives for the Model's Fan Clubs? Things that track fans' level of engagement/support like badges for being a fan for x amount of time, or at least being able to see how long you've had a model as "favorite", etc?

I forgot to mention the ability to have emotes specific to the models' room, anything to add more incentive for people to join the fan clubs and offer that much more support all around. I think you understand where I'm going with this since there are other "mainstream" sites that have multiple ways support the cammer/streamer outside of just tips.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Could we have a faster/easier way to go from one photo album to another when we are in "Gallery Viewing Mode"?

Right now, you have the photo in the centre of the screen, top right is the "X" to close out, bottom left is the album title and a total number of photos, and on the right is the options to favourite + bookmark.
I propose a "dropdown list" in the top left so we can "jump to" another album quickly.

[Jump To Album]

So then you click the Dropdown titled "Jump To Album" and it will allow you to click and go to one of this model's other photo albums.

I thought either a dropdown list or maybe a previous/next way to do it but then you wouldn't be able to see which is next or you may have to cycle through too many to get to the one you want to go and see. Which would defeat the purpose of being able to do it faster.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0