AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Stripchat has its bugs.

And that thing I mentioned before...about how it's telling people "Please wait...the model will be online soon" (When ALL I'm doing is editing "my show controls," but SC makes me click 'Start broadcast' just to do that)...I know it's not a bug, but I really don't like that. I'm not sure if these models Brett is talking about were just online on their page for a while, trying to edit their "My Show Controls" section...and somehow SC is listing them as "online" on the homepage as if they're live? Or if, after they log off for the night, SC is just taking a very long time to register that they're now "offline?"

I remember that on Streamate, after a model went into a private show...or went offline for the day, it would take about a minute for that to register with the site. So she'd still show up on the homepage as if she's still live.

No, for me it wasn't displaying the "will be online soon" page.
For me, it was the full profile with the profile photo and any text on top for their announcement etc.

I think that seems to have just been some weird glitch, because it hasn't been happening tonight. Unless it was fixed on SC end?
Either way I am happy - fingers crossed it's not doing it, I may just be lucky at the moment

Upvote 0
No, for me it wasn't displaying the "will be online soon" page.
For me, it was the full profile with the profile photo and any text on top for their announcement etc.

I think that seems to have just been some weird glitch, because it hasn't been happening tonight. Unless it was fixed on SC end?
Either way I am happy - fingers crossed it's not doing it, I may just be lucky at the moment

No, I wasn't asking if you were seeing the "Will be online soon" page. I simply was wondering if your experience was just a glitch with showing them on the homepage A) despite the fact that they're only online working on their profile, or B) despite the fact that they were broadcasting, but had just logged off.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@xChloe When I do the auto-tweet when I broadcast, how do I get Stripchat to stop tweeting that UGLY-ASS snapshot pic of me making that ridiculous duck lips face? Every time it's tweeted, I have to quickly remove the pic from my tweet before anyone sees it. It's hideous, and I don't know how to get rid of that pic from the system, and have it start tweeting out a different pic instead.

Upvote 0
@xChloe Hi, Chloe. Sorry for the triple post, but I just sent an e-mail to you and Tommy about something that just happened tonight in my public chat, and I wanted to bring it to your attention asap. Thank you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I love the Ultra Low Latency on Stripchat but sometimes it makes the model lag a lot, then when I turn it off, everything is fine, just with a delay.
But then with other model's it can be the opposite, with Ultra Low Latency turned ON, it's perfect, having it turned off, it lags.

At the moment right now, I have to constantly turn it on/off per model I watch, which is a bit tedious (not the end of the world, I know).
I was just wondering if there is a way for it to remember what option you have it set to PER model video?

So lets' say that with Model A when I have Ultra Low Latency turned ON, it works perfectly and has no lag all of the times I watch her. So I want it ENABLED for this model.
For Model B, it lags if I have it turned on so for this model I want it DISABLED all of the time.

It would be very nice if it could allow us to do this, but I understand if it's not possible.

Upvote 0
Maybe this sounds strange, but ...
One of the reasons i did not keep on renewing my Gold membership was that models often made me a knight without asking first, but when users reach "Ultimate for life" they have no choice anymore. Would you consider an account setting where users can enable or disable the ability for models making you a knight in their room?
What is the benifit?

l saw that on my profle, but l didn't use it.

Upvote 0
What is the benifit?

l saw that on my profle, but l didn't use it.

Models make guys knights thinking and hoping its going to make that user keep going back and tipping her but it doesn't work because it's most models that do it to red named guys.

(Red name, rank 80, means the user has spent about $10,000 usd in tokens)

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I love the Ultra Low Latency on Stripchat but sometimes it makes the model lag a lot, then when I turn it off, everything is fine, just with a delay.
But then with other model's it can be the opposite, with Ultra Low Latency turned ON, it's perfect, having it turned off, it lags.

At the moment right now, I have to constantly turn it on/off per model I watch, which is a bit tedious (not the end of the world, I know).
I was just wondering if there is a way for it to remember what option you have it set to PER model video?

So lets' say that with Model A when I have Ultra Low Latency turned ON, it works perfectly and has no lag all of the times I watch her. So I want it ENABLED for this model.
For Model B, it lags if I have it turned on so for this model I want it DISABLED all of the time.

It would be very nice if it could allow us to do this, but I understand if it's not possible.

You were right, and there is no such possibility yet.

But such an option would be very helpful for users. I'll tell my colleagues about your suggestion, thank you!

Upvote 0
@xChloe I'm not sure if you saw my post above (post #153), but do you know what I can do about that horrible snapshot being tweeted? I don't how it's still using that old snapshot from like 2 1/2 weeks ago. Does Stripchat not have an option to tweet a different snapshot instead?

Upvote 0
@xChloe I'm not sure if you saw my post above (post #153), but do you know what I can do about that horrible snapshot being tweeted? I don't how it's still using that old snapshot from like 2 1/2 weeks ago. Does Stripchat not have an option to tweet a different snapshot instead?

Now the last screenshot is automatically attached to the auto-tweet (and I understand that such a photo is not always relevant).

I sent a request to the technical department and will return to you as soon as I receive information about whether Stripchat can somehow change this system.

Upvote 0
Now the last screenshot is automatically attached to the auto-tweet (and I understand that such a photo is not always relevant).

I sent a request to the technical department and will return to you as soon as I receive information about whether Stripchat can somehow change this system.

Yes, thank you, because I can't be having an ugly photo like that on my Twitter page. I checked my Twitter page just now, and am horrified that there were a couple other "I'm online!" tweets like that that I hadn't taken down, so that's been up on my Twitter page for like three weeks now...which is really embarrassing. For now I'm going to have to stop using the auto-tweet feature, and just post my own tweet to announce that I'm online.

Upvote 0
Also, Stripchat doesn't let me broadcast until I've clicked the green 'Tweet and go live' button. So, right now, there's no avoiding that ugly pic being tweeted. I have to run over to my Twitter profile to rush to delete the tweet as soon as it's posted. *Sigh* That's actually more annoying to me than the 'members disappearing from the user list' bug.

Scratch that. I can't post my own "Online!" SC tweet, because when I post the link to my room it automatically posts this other weird photo of me. Good grief. Models should have an option to choose their own photo, or have a countdown timer so they can pose for a quick snapshot.

Upvote 0
Also, Stripchat doesn't let me broadcast until I've clicked the green 'Tweet and go live' button. So, right now, there's no avoiding that ugly pic being tweeted.

Ah, I seem to know what happened.

Please go to the broadcast page > My Show Controls tab > find Twitter autopost function there and turn it off.

Then, before going online, no posts will be sent to Twitter; you, as a model, of course, can control this option.

Upvote 0
Ah, I seem to know what happened.

Please go to the broadcast page > My Show Controls tab > find Twitter autopost function there and turn it off.

Then, before going online, no posts will be sent to Twitter; you, as a model, of course, can control this option.

I turned it off. Thanks. Still doesn't prevent my other snapshot (The second one that isn't as bad) from going on Twitter if someone else were to tweet the URL to my room, you know what I mean? I don't understand why these other Stripchat models get to have their attractive photos tweeted (Theirs don't look like random snapshots...they look like gorgeous photos selected by them)...while I get stuck with horrible photos of me in random snapshot moments.

Anyway, thanks for everything, and always being available to answer everyone's questions.

Upvote 0
Hi and good morning @xChloe

I love that we can buy 12 months of Ultimate Membership, but it's not something I can/will buy in that much of a bulk, but is there a way you can make some other options too? Maybe a 3 month, 6 months, and then the 12 months? There doesn't need to be any discount on the 3 month or 6 month ones (although a % discount would be nice). It would be nice to buy 3 in advance rather than only just 1 or 12.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Another idea would be some auto-translations. This would be very ideal and helpful for both the models AND users in being able to communicate.
I can guess many guys won't even try to speak with models who have poor English skills.

I know of a couple of sites that have the option and I think they are both for "VIP" users, so for Stripchat it would be given to Ultimate Users as an added feature. It would be given to all models for free, of course.
It wouldn't need to be lots of languages, at least not to begin with. To start, just have the most common ones, such as Romanian, Russian, Spanish... I think maybe French too.
Once they are working great, it could be expanded more.

Edit:
Imagine it like the auto translate on Skype.
You set your language in your profile (this can be hidden from all other people - it won't be the flag/location you have visible in the profile, so this way people won't know your real country/language). Then it just automatically translates all messages, and possibly do the same how Skype does and allows you to click a bit for "show original" on each message that is translated for you.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
The chromium browser has it inbuilt already. (Right click on page "Translate to English"). However, on SC, when you enable it you can no longer automatically tag users in messages just by clicking on their name.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I absolutely love Fan Clubs on Stripchat, the different tiers and perks that models can give per tier.

One thing I have never understood, and still do not understand is why you hide the description from the user until they buy the fan club tier?
Surely it makes more sense to allow us to see the description for exactly what it is being offered as a perk so it encourages us to join instead of us being left wondering, having to PM the model to ask, or to simply not join - or worse, being burned and mislead.

"Access to the benefit details will be available after subscription"

So my suggestion is to make these so we can read them BEFORE we become a fan club member.
If you must, add it for Ultimate Users or something, but I think ti should be for all, personally.

Upvote 0
Another idea would be some auto-translations. This would be very ideal and helpful for both the models AND users in being able to communicate.
I can guess many guys won't even try to speak with models who have poor English skills.

I know of a couple of sites that have the option and I think they are both for "VIP" users, so for Stripchat it would be given to Ultimate Users as an added feature. It would be given to all models for free, of course.
It wouldn't need to be lots of languages, at least not to begin with. To start, just have the most common ones, such as Romanian, Russian, Spanish... I think maybe French too.
Once they are working great, it could be expanded more.

Edit:
Imagine it like the auto translate on Skype.
You set your language in your profile (this can be hidden from all other people - it won't be the flag/location you have visible in the profile, so this way people won't know your real country/language). Then it just automatically translates all messages, and possibly do the same how Skype does and allows you to click a bit for "show original" on each message that is translated for you.

We are seriously thinking about the built-in translator and want to make it convenient and understandable for both models and users.

When it comes to 18+ conversations, it is very important to ensure that all participants understand each other well (and the model will not be confused by reading something about a rooster with horns in her chat as an example).

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I absolutely love Fan Clubs on Stripchat, the different tiers and perks that models can give per tier.

One thing I have never understood, and still do not understand is why you hide the description from the user until they buy the fan club tier?
Surely it makes more sense to allow us to see the description for exactly what it is being offered as a perk so it encourages us to join instead of us being left wondering, having to PM the model to ask, or to simply not join - or worse, being burned and mislead.

"Access to the benefit details will be available after subscription"

So my suggestion is to make these so we can read them BEFORE we become a fan club member.
If you must, add it for Ultimate Users or something, but I think ti should be for all, personally.

First of all, we implemented this system for the models who, as a custom benefit, share links to their accounts on social networks.

Then the user sees that after the subscription, he will have access to Snapchat (name of the benefit), and the benefit itself, i.e., the link to Snapchat, becomes available after joining the Fan club.

The same system for the custom content: the model announces the perk and the details of getting it become visible after the subscription.

Can you please tell me a little more about the cases when it did not work for you (here or in PM)?

P.S. I like your new avatar 🍍

Upvote 0
We are seriously thinking about the built-in translator and want to make it convenient and understandable for both models and users.

When it comes to 18+ conversations, it is very important to ensure that all participants understand each other well (and the model will not be confused by reading something about a rooster with horns in her chat as an example).

Haha yes, and we have all had these. I am ok with translating back and forth on Google before I send a message to a foreign model, so I usually catch it beforehand, but obviously most guys don't want to have to be re-phrasing their sentences over and over again.

Edit:
Just to add (also regarding "language"), not sure if it exists already but in your FAQ, maybe you could add some explanations for models who don't speak English great, for common abbreviations etc.
They wouldn't need in-depth explanations but simply what the real word should be, you know stuff such as:

bb = baby / babe
PM = Private Message
LOL = Laughing out Loud
TTYL - Talk to you Later
HRU = How Are You

Many models, understandably, don't know what these are. I have personally helped a few models who have then gone on to write them down for themselves, but I think that if a list of them could be inyour FAQ, it could be very easy for them to look up.

First of all, we implemented this system for the models who, as a custom benefit, share links to their accounts on social networks.

Then the user sees that after the subscription, he will have access to Snapchat (name of the benefit), and the benefit itself, i.e., the link to Snapchat, becomes available after joining the Fan club.

The same system for the custom content: the model announces the perk and the details of getting it become visible after the subscription.

Can you please tell me a little more about the cases when it did not work for you (here or in PM)?

P.S. I like your new avatar 🍍

Ok, I can fully understand that. This truly does make a lot of sense, but maybe there could be something here where, in the perks/benefits they tick some kind of box (or something) to say that it's for a social media account, then that one will automatically be hidden, but other stuff will not be?

I can't remember the specific things that happened previously but they weren't "the end of the world", but still annoying for both of us.

And thanks for the avatar compliment, my other one needed changing - I had it for a long time haha

Upvote 0
Ok, I can fully understand that. This truly does make a lot of sense, but maybe there could be something here where, in the perks/benefits they tick some kind of box (or something) to say that it's for a social media account, then that one will automatically be hidden, but other stuff will not be?

That's a promising idea; thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Upvote 0
That's a promising idea; thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Thanks, it could be a compromise if possible.
But now you mentioned the link/.social stuff, I understand it a lot more. I couldn't think of a reason why before. But this makes perfect sense

Upvote 0
Whenever a member's 30-day ban expires and they return to our rooms...do we have to wait for that member to type something before the ban option appears? Or will the ban button automatically appear for us...since it's a member we'd previously banned?

Upvote 0
Good guestion.

I asked this in the Models Only section of this forum too, and someone told me that, unfortunately, when that ban expires, you have to once again wait for them to type something before you can ban them again. SMH. Ridiculous. There are members on that site who totally know how to take advantage of that (Just lurk and not type a word), so that you can't kick or ban them.

I'm sorry, but stuff like this makes me grateful to be back on MyFreeCams again.

Upvote 0
I might be wrong, but I think I remember banning someone who's ban expired before they typed anything again.

Still, the point stays, it's ridiculous we have to wait for them to say something in the first place. I can think of so many situation, from annoying to straight up life threatening (I'm not about to type examples of the latter to not give any ideas to fucked up people, but believe me, I managed to terrify myself thinking of some of these possibilities), when we might need to ban a member who never said anything in our chat.

It's so disrespectful towards the models we don't have this option. I feel like Stripchat is treating us like idiots who can't make decisions for themselves and has no regard for our wellbeing and safety.

Upvote 0
I might be wrong, but I think I remember banning someone who's ban expired before they typed anything again.

Still, the point stays, it's ridiculous we have to wait for them to say something in the first place. I can think of so many situation, from annoying to straight up life threatening (I'm not about to type examples of the latter to not give any ideas to fucked up people, but believe me, I managed to terrify myself thinking of some of these possibilities), when we might need to ban a member who never said anything in our chat.

It's so disrespectful towards the models we don't have this option. I feel like Stripchat is treating us like idiots who can't make decisions for themselves and has no regard for our wellbeing and safety.

They really need to start listening to the models, and actually giving a damn. SC models have been asking for a perma-ban feature for like FOUR YEARS.....

I can definitely think of a couple people (on my banned list) who would likely have a Field Day when their 30-day bans from my room expire, including one prick recently banned from this forum.

Also, I find it shitty that a Stripchat member is allowed to have a screen name like this (I decided to hide the model's face). There was a thread on here a few months ago from a MyFreeCams model who was banned on MFC (They let her back on though) for changing her screen name to 'DTrumpWon'. That, imo, is not even as bad as THIS...

name.jpg

Upvote 0
Stripchat issues.jpg

@xChloe

Okay, so I have no idea what this guy is talking about. He came in my room just now annoyed with ME because, apparently, when he tries to type to me in the chat, it tells him "You can not chat with this model." Please explain this? I have it set to where "users who've bought tokens or subscriptions" can chat. And this guy clearly fits that bill, so I have no idea why he's getting this message.

Upvote 0
View attachment 90071

@xChloe

Okay, so I have no idea what this guy is talking about. He came in my room just now annoyed with ME because, apparently, when he tries to type to me in the chat, it tells him "You can not chat with this model." Please explain this? I have it set to where "users who've bought tokens or subscriptions" can chat. And this guy clearly fits that bill, so I have no idea why he's getting this message.

Is he trying to type in public chat or PM chat?
I think if one of you has blocked the other in PM then this will happen, it will also have removed the "add friend" option for you both, so see if that is there. If it isn't there, then it's due to this, if it is there then I have no idea.

Upvote 0