AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

my fav app is tip multi-goal and tip menu, they're both easy and super awesome. I also freaking love ultra bot. it handles the 'welcome to my room, check my rules bla bla' message when they first enter. it also give 2 different messages at whatever intervals you want, And i use it for king tipper and to display how much someone has tipped after their username. which is really helpful because if someone is making requests i can see if they tipped a lot or if they haven't tipped at all. :)

i usually do tip multi goal, and i dance chat and tease in between goals. My show is pretty tease oriented so i do a lot of little things like spanks, sexy lip-syncs, booty jiggles, etc. i also am very involved with my viewers and try to respond to everybody. Once we've reached a goal i silence grays and do my thing, then unsilence them afterwards if the blues aren't chatty enough. sometimes grays just decide to all be annoying and i leave them silenced the whole show haha.
so it goes like this:
get online, dance, chat about games or whatever, tease, goal reached!, do goal, repeat till i want to cum, put up the cum goal! :-D

yes! i perform exclusively in public. 1 on 1 shows make me a little uncomfortable. i used to offer them but they made me kinda shy, so i went to prvts by schedule only but that made it worse because i'd just be nervous as fuck all day before the prvt. :? so now if someone wants something more intimate i just tell them about my custom vids, which i think are waaaay more fun :-D

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privileges, Mod privileges, etc?
if someone asks me to PM them when i'm obviously busy chatting to everyone/doing fun sexy stuff i ignore them or say no ty. if they persist i silence them and say "i'll see you again tomorrow!" if it's slow or at least not really busy and i know the person i might PM them and see what's up :)
If someone just PM's me because they paid for that privelage i might answer them if i have time but if they annoy me/are rude/try to dirty talk i just ignore them and let them talk to themselves.
and i hate mods. i never have trouble modding myself at all, if i can't silence the grays fast enough i just silence them all for the day. Blues are less likely to be creepy/bossy/rude imo so it's easier to silence/ban the very few that are.
i once actually had a team of mods. i put in my profile to email me and tell me why you'd make a good mod. I hand picked 3 of them that were regulars but in less than a few months 1 of them had gotten himself banned and the other 2 were rarely in my room to help :woops: so now when people ask to mod i just tell them truth: i can handle my own room dude!

CB is the only site i cam on, and i like it very much. the occasional days where the site goes down randomly is pretty annoying, but most of the guys on there are very easygoing and friendly, there isn't a camscore looming over your head, and i love that your placement on the front page is based on roomcount. even if you aren't popular you can get high on the front page by just doing an interesting show! my only complaint is how you can't change names :snooty: i made a new account 2 months ago because i hated my username, and i still don't have all my followers back. getting there though :3

edit: forgot to say good idea for a thread Rebecca! it'll be interesting to see what everyone says :)

Upvote 0
DeezNA said:
I used to use my affiliate link for EVERYTHING but every time I go to that tab it just load-stalls and I never get that screen. Never does that with any other tab, I get token stats, bio, everything except affiliates. It fucking pisses me off, it's been this way for more than a year now. Is it just me? Please tell me other people experience this too.... If not, I'm gonna drop Shirley a line and see if I can get that fixed.
i had exactly the same problem for so long! it made me so fucking frustrated :evil: ....till i realized it was my adblock :lol:

Upvote 0
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I did a search and couldn't find it. Is it possible to unban a member you banned on CB? I meant to ban an asshole, but banned another member by accident. Can't figure out how to unban on there!

Upvote 0
sexyvanessa4u said:
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I did a search and couldn't find it. Is it possible to unban a member you banned on CB? I meant to ban an asshole, but banned another member by accident. Can't figure out how to unban on there!

The only way you can unban someone is to clear ban IPs in your chat room settings panel. But please note that this will allow everyone that you've banned previously back into your room.

Upvote 0
Thanks roydz, that sucks! You'd think they'd have a much better way of unbanning people than that!

Upvote 0
How does daily pay work on CB and how do you sign up for it? Did a search on here and looked through CB's website, but couldn't find anything.

Upvote 0
sexyvanessa4u said:
How does daily pay work on CB and how do you sign up for it? Did a search on here and looked through CB's website, but couldn't find anything.

It's not an option with Chaturbate themselves, but if you sign up through BoleynModels, you can get DailyPay. You'll have to get a new account (tell them the username you want during application, and they'll set it up), they can't transfer an existing one.

Upvote 0
sexyvanessa4u said:

Email me or support to unban a specific user from your chat room.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Upvote 0
All I can say is that CB has hit it out of the ballpark with their Ohmibod app. Thank you a million times for this app.

Reactions: Puffin
Upvote 0
I'm honestly just a little spooked by the way tokens work. I couldn't get daily pay to work with Streamate and Boleyn Models, and only earning 35% of what I charge is frustrating. But I don't like how unpredictable CB *sounds*!

Upvote 0
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

Hell what means ELM

Upvote 0

I Mean hello haha

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Upvote 0
Well, I guess I could have answered the questions, too.

Right now I mostly use the OhMiBod app (though I am going to figure out which images to use to advertise it without using the app, so I don't waste the app spot for it anymore), tip goal king, and token keno. I'd like to switch to mostly using token keno, but thinking of good rewards is hard for me! haha.

So far, I don't. I really have mostly no idea what I'm doing. Some days I'll get on and chit chat, tease a bit, and then bare all at the end when I decide I'm gonna get off soon and want to cum. Or, like today, I just stood in front of the cam with mostly just my boobs showing and did count downs here and there to use nipple clamps. I didn't make any money today. I even used my OhmiBod. Most days, I want to get on scantily dressed with my OhMiBod, and have goals to go towards getting me naked, but nobody ever wants to tip. I think I wasted my "new model" status because I didn't know about it. I just made an account and never used it for a while.

Would it be worth it to make a new account and try again? I just got to over 300 followers today and it's taken me two months just to get the ones I've gotten. :(

I try to keep my shows exclusively in public because both times I've tried to do private shows, I got scammed. One dude would continually start and stop the show (this was yesterday and I don't even remember his name but it clearly showed me that he took recordings and such - can't do anything about it now. Sadly.) and I have no records anywhere of getting tokens from him. And then once on my first day trying to cam on cb (about two months ago at this point?) I didn't know what tips looked/sounded like, so I got duped by someone emoting tips. I agreed to do a password show and ended up looking like a dumbass. Neverrrr again! I'll do private password shows as rewards for large tippers and such, but that's about it at this point, I think.

Mostly my mods are friends of mine but I have two clients that I just really enjoy, so I gave them the privilege because I thought it would be cool. One of them is normally a gray an I keep them silenced, but I wanted him to be able to talk.

I started camming at Streamate for a month or two but got almost no traffic. Though my first night on Streamate, I made $100. I have only recently made over $100 total on chaturbate. So again, kinda wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble to make a new account to take advantage of the new model thing. Otherwise I might never get placed anywhere near the front page, haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Adara_raider
Upvote 0
I think I wasted my "new model" status because I didn't know about it. I just made an account and never used it for a while.

I actually have the same problem. I did a lot of reading and figured out for a long time if camming was for me. I signed up on CB, and it took me 2 months to be brave enough to do my first show! ;) So i didn't have the "new girl" status...
My first show was 3 days ago. The most people I got in my room was 20, and I made only 123 tokens, but..... i liked to be on cam a lot! It was challenging in a fun way. I guess I have to work hard, keep going, advertise, keep learning, try to get twitter followers, things like that.... I like my username and don't want to create another account. ;)

And by the way, this post is awesome and so useful!!

Upvote 0
yes! i perform exclusively in public. 1 on 1 shows make me a little uncomfortable. i used to offer them but they made me kinda shy, so i went to prvts by schedule only but that made it worse because i'd just be nervous as fuck all day before the prvt. :? so now if someone wants something more intimate i just tell them about my custom vids, which i think are waaaay more fun :-D

It is really like a relief for me to read comments like this one. I chose CB because I am not comfortable with private shows, and I got the impression that privates was the heart of many other cam sites (however I don't know much about other camsites since I made my choice and focus my reading on CB). At first, I thought I was twisted for wanting to perform only in public, but now I get that this is a personnal choice and there is a variety of sites for a variety of girls. ;)

Although I think it is tricky, as a new girl, to find the balance between waiting for tokens to come, or doing little things for free to tease and get people in my room. What do you think about that? I did remove my panties, did some light rubbing/masturbating with fingers (things that I felt comfortable doing) even though there was no tips for these... It got me few little tips. I read a lot of things saying that camgirls shouldn't perform for free, but I feel that I get to start somewhere...

Upvote 0
It is really like a relief for me to read comments like this one. I chose CB because I am not comfortable with private shows, and I got the impression that privates was the heart of many other cam sites (however I don't know much about other camsites since I made my choice and focus my reading on CB). At first, I thought I was twisted for wanting to perform only in public, but now I get that this is a personnal choice and there is a variety of sites for a variety of girls. ;)

Although I think it is tricky, as a new girl, to find the balance between waiting for tokens to come, or doing little things for free to tease and get people in my room. What do you think about that? I did remove my panties, did some light rubbing/masturbating with fingers (things that I felt comfortable doing) even though there was no tips for these... It got me few little tips. I read a lot of things saying that camgirls shouldn't perform for free, but I feel that I get to start somewhere...
well depending on how slow it is i will do very small free things, pretty much just things to tease the guys so they start tipping for things.
like i'll do a panties tease and shake my ass and usually someone will say "how much for a spank/flash/whatev" my shows include a lot of dancing, which i do for free because it really brings people in :)

i don't do any nudity for free but what you're comfortable doing to incite tips is totally up to you! everyone has to find what works best for them

and i actually have started taking privates occasionally now! i just stopped scheduling them ahead of time and instead just choose a day where i will only take privates. i find that since they're spur of the moment i can't really dwell and get all worked up and nervous about them :D

but of course how many privates/public shows a girl does is totally up to her! camming is great cause your cam style can be literally any way you want it :)

Upvote 0

If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?[/QUOTI j

I just joined this site to investigate other people getting ripped off by Chaturbate. 2 times in the past month over 380 tokens were stolen from my acct. The first time I changed my password and then yesterday it happened again and of course suppost will not respond so Im off this site for \good. I will spend my 1000s on sites like before such as mfc imlive and livejasmin. The hell with Chaturbate

Upvote 0
Hi everyone!

The main apps that I used are auto reset tip goal and crazy ticket. The auto reset tip goal allows me to show off a little each time the goal has been hit. Sometimes I will do flash at every goal, and then take off my top once it has been hit the set number of times. Crazy Ticket is one that I use about once a week or once every two weeks and the success has been great. I like to build up and tease toward a show and offer a 30 minute grace period to purchase a ticket.

Most days I will offer the same routine in public of setting the goal to get me undressed and clarify if the option to private is available.

I am comfortable with doing nudity and teasing and rubbing in public. If I notice that my room needs a little something to spice it up I will bring out a toy and just for seconds, tease. While I have done shows in public before, I try not to do them so much now that Crazy Ticket is available and I am trying to do more one on ones in private to leave something to look forward to in a private session.

Private messages can get a little hectic, so I do ask for a 75 tip if they would like to me to message first. Typically as well if a member has any questions in regards to a private I do give them an open invite to ask in public. If they are serious about starting a private they shouldn't have a problem tipping the 75 if I need to message first. I tend to only give PM's focused if it's in regards to doing business, as there is always a small lag to click through tabs, and I try to engage in chatting in my room. Sometimes spending too much time with PM's without generating tokens can be a big loss if I can't focus in public. As for mod privs. I have only a few people that I assign to mod. Most the time I can handle it by myself, but if I am dancing around and moving to and fro and greys are getting out of hand I will typically have someone to mod for me. I DO NOT grant mod power to a new member. Mods are always people in my room, that are fair, respectful to other members, and have already gained experience with modding in my shows.

CB for now is my main site. I also broadcast for MFC, but mainly for the members that still ask for me to come on as I started with MFC first long before CB. I still like to have a presence on MFC, but I have noticed it's been a bit tougher to get my room going on MFC. I have also noticed that on CB it has been easier for me to make connections with new members and create a larger fan base. I can still generate income on MFC, but it's a bit unpredictable at the moment, however I do love their accuracy with payments. It has been nice to receive four checks in a month while working for both. Since CB is open to both genders and all sexual preferences my sense of the members that I get are varied and its pretty awesome.

Upvote 0
I went on Chaturbate for the first time yesterday. Have to say... I'm so fucking confused by all the apps :S I've watched a couple of other performers and I did think I could use the same apps but I could not for the life of me figure it out... I think by the time I have I'll have wasted new model status :( I also have no idea what their placement system is on the front page of the site so I don't know if I'm helping or hurting my visibility at all. I'm so bad at new things...

It seemed fun, but my first impressions of it as compared to MFC are that it's just really complicated to use haha. I also don't know what all the text colours mean yet but that'll be something that comes in time. I felt like there was a bit less conversation there and more expectation to just do things, which I'm not entirely sure is for me. But having said that I'm not doing too well on MFC right now either so I think I am going to stick with both and see how they go...

Upvote 0
Cherry have you checked the "blog" section of Chaturbate. They give some information on colors of users. They also feature models from time to time, I like to keep up with it. The apps were a bit confusing for me too when I started. I took time to read each one instead of rushing to choose while I started broadcasting. I found a lot of help actually by the members, they walked me through my first crazy ticket show and help me understand some the colors.

Upvote 0
I'm very new to the site (and camming) but it seemed like the easiest to start up and it seemed to have the most varied model roster.

I really like the ohmibod app because it allows a lot of interaction with viewers. The other thing is that using it seems to make you more visible. I have a small room but it gains a little traction when I use the app.

I try to have a few goals in mind before I start and try to think of realistic goals but it seems to really vary for me. Sometimes I will set a "tits out" goal with Ohmibod app at like 250 tks and it will take forever to get some traction. Other times I can set it at 2000 tks and get it fast. I am still figuring out where my goal levels should be. I try to watch more last page or lower down cams to get more realistic ideas of where my goals should be at.

I am mostly in public. I've done private for regulars that have bought my snapchat, talk to me, tip often, etc. Pvts are good when its a slow show with like 30 ppl in the room but if I have like 200+ I won't go pvt because I would be afraid to loose the views.

I have a 25 tk pm rule but that doesn't stop ppl from trying or really abusing it by saying basic chit chat or asking me to watch their cam... I need to come up with a better policy there. Mods are difficult. I have a few that have talked to me on snapchat or twitter that will listen to me. I have to train them tho. I can't stand the constant begging through gifs... It makes me look thirsty.

It is the only site I've ever used and I picked it because it seemed to have a variety of different models. I am not traditionally good looking so I figured it would be the best site to gain an audience. I have found a small, loyal group of men that enjoy my shows so its great!

Upvote 0
Hi everyone!

The main apps that I used are auto reset tip goal and crazy ticket. The auto reset tip goal allows me to show off a little each time the goal has been hit. Sometimes I will do flash at every goal, and then take off my top once it has been hit the set number of times. Crazy Ticket is one that I use about once a week or once every two weeks and the success has been great. I like to build up and tease toward a show and offer a 30 minute grace period to purchase a ticket.

Most days I will offer the same routine in public of setting the goal to get me undressed and clarify if the option to private is available.

I am comfortable with doing nudity and teasing and rubbing in public. If I notice that my room needs a little something to spice it up I will bring out a toy and just for seconds, tease. While I have done shows in public before, I try not to do them so much now that Crazy Ticket is available and I am trying to do more one on ones in private to leave something to look forward to in a private session.

Private messages can get a little hectic, so I do ask for a 75 tip if they would like to me to message first. Typically as well if a member has any questions in regards to a private I do give them an open invite to ask in public. If they are serious about starting a private they shouldn't have a problem tipping the 75 if I need to message first. I tend to only give PM's focused if it's in regards to doing business, as there is always a small lag to click through tabs, and I try to engage in chatting in my room. Sometimes spending too much time with PM's without generating tokens can be a big loss if I can't focus in public. As for mod privs. I have only a few people that I assign to mod. Most the time I can handle it by myself, but if I am dancing around and moving to and fro and greys are getting out of hand I will typically have someone to mod for me. I DO NOT grant mod power to a new member. Mods are always people in my room, that are fair, respectful to other members, and have already gained experience with modding in my shows.

CB for now is my main site. I also broadcast for MFC, but mainly for the members that still ask for me to come on as I started with MFC first long before CB. I still like to have a presence on MFC, but I have noticed it's been a bit tougher to get my room going on MFC. I have also noticed that on CB it has been easier for me to make connections with new members and create a larger fan base. I can still generate income on MFC, but it's a bit unpredictable at the moment, however I do love their accuracy with payments. It has been nice to receive four checks in a month while working for both. Since CB is open to both genders and all sexual preferences my sense of the members that I get are varied and its pretty awesome.

I've had a few regulars ask me about doing crazy ticket. I think I want to try it after reading about your success with it. How long do you make these. Cause I'm thinking if I sold tickets for a set amount, probably like 25-50 cause i'm not a big draw, and I only got like 5 guys, i wouldn't want to to a loooonnng show because that is no money. I wanna know what others think of this.

Upvote 0
Oops first post on this forum! I was a little nervous bout joining but this seems fun.

I usually just use tip multi-goal! My room runs really slow, and I kinda like it like that. I don't make enough to live on, but I'm building up. For that purpose, tip multi-goal is really good for me. I set a lot of really small goals (10 to 25 tokens) and go from there. I'm really looking at token keno, but I haven't used it yet. I'm a little nervous that I just don't have the traffic in my room to pull it off, but I won't really know until I try!

I'm not very good at this job, and so I never really have a GREAT structure. My first and only other site I used to cam was streamate, which was MUCH more centered on private shows. I got used to that, and I actually really liked that. Having one to three people in my room at a time, but talking to all of them before going private was the setup I liked, so I try to replicate it. I'll usually just hang out in undies and a top (maybe a tank top or an unbuttoned dress shirt) and as people come in, try to ID the most talkative people. Cater to the ones that like the conversation rather than the ones who make demands. Do the goals as they come, ya know, but fill the time in between with banter. I've seen a few people suggest using games (either the apps in the apps or the cards against humanity site.) and so I think I'm gonna try those soon.

Because I started on Streamate (unfortunately through IM - BARF) I got used to only doing shows in private, but since starting on CB I really like the tip system. I don't really know if I'm making more money yet, but I don't cam often and it's a lot more casual (and less boring - don't have to wait 10 minutes for someone new to come in, usually only 2 minutes.) The only two things I don't do in public chat are cum shots and close ups. The cum thing is mostly because it's not all that impressive and I hated knowing that someone spent $80 in chat with me on streamate only for my piddly little shot. Too much of a confidence-kicker for me.

If I see that the person PMing me is a model (as in, they have a reasonable number of followers, photos and videos posted, and I can see when they last performed) I'll PM them no matter what. I mean, if I'm busy they'll have to wait, but I trust the other models. If my room is empty, I don't mind a PM or two, but I'm not about to have a full chat with them. If my room is that empty, I might as well just leave, lol. I have no experiences with mods - with as little as my room usually is, I just don't see the need.

I really like the public-vs-private choice between CB and Streamate - I can really pick which I would prefer to do any day, and most days I prefer the public chat - more people in my room means I'm not as bored. While I liked the weekly payout from Streamate, the twice a month one from CB isn't a huge complaint. I love that there are apps, and that it feels a lot more personal than SM - The (good) users and the models are all working together to make it a good time for everyone. I like that. CB also feels like it's more open to diversity than other sites have been - as a skinny white dude, that hasn't affected me all THAT much, but it's really cool to see more diversity. I also have a lot of scars on my chest from when I was a teenager, and the people on CB aren't as likely to leave the room when they see. That's pretty cool!

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.