AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

suchBabe said:
AmberCutie said:
Chaturbate question here:

Why do so few CB models put pics on their bio/profile page?

For a moment I was ready to reply with reasons for not putting any pics on our ACF profiles but I realize you meant our actual chaturbate profiles.

I don't have any pictures of myself in my bio (I have graphics and video stills but you can't see ME, really). Mostly because I never thought to put any there.

Chaturbate doesn't have a search feature for searching models offline, so if we're online, there's really no need for additional photos in our bio if you already see our stream. I guess pictures would be good to have for traffic our profiles we get while offline--however they come.
It's just so opposite of MFC, where girls obsess over their profile and pics are a big part of it. Weird to me! Maybe I view profiles differently because I constantly go to them when girls are offline for verifications and such.

Upvote 0
AmberCutie said:
suchBabe said:
AmberCutie said:

For a moment I was ready to reply with reasons for not putting any pics on our ACF profiles but I realize you meant our actual chaturbate profiles.

I don't have any pictures of myself in my bio (I have graphics and video stills but you can't see ME, really). Mostly because I never thought to put any there.

Chaturbate doesn't have a search feature for searching models offline, so if we're online, there's really no need for additional photos in our bio if you already see our stream. I guess pictures would be good to have for traffic our profiles we get while offline--however they come.
It's just so opposite of MFC, where girls obsess over their profile and pics are a big part of it. Weird to me! Maybe I view profiles differently because I constantly go to them when girls are offline for verifications and such.
Yes, I love seeing pictures in profiles, both MFC and Streamate are big on photos. Even when a model is online, the photos give various perspectives of a model.

Upvote 0
I wish CB had a way to ninja tip/anonymously tip. They don't, that I know of, except for tipping offline. There are other models on there who I like to visit and tip, but I sometimes feel bad when I do. I feel like I'm taking attention away from the model, even though that is not my intention at all, because sometimes a member will say "Vanessa, when are you on cam next?" or something of that nature. No model has ever gotten mad about it, but it still makes me feel bad.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know why Chaturbate is simply ignoring support requests?
I had a weird problem (and quite worrying frankly speaking) a week ago.
I had a private show and after it finished (with a message saying it was saved in user's private collection), I noticed that I got no tokens, for 10 minutes private!
I sent an email to support, with all details and screenshots of the weird problem, and I have been asked to confirm name of user who I was in private show with, which I replied immediately. After that I have been asked how many tokens haven't been credited, I also replied to that, then... Nothing, 0, nicht, nada. No replies, tough I made clear the issue was meaningful and needed to know won't happen again and needed of course my 300 credits!
It's really frustrating to feel ignored, not followed up, and at least been told "Sorry, we can't give you tokens, be more careful next time...", after all they get profits from our performances, they should care about us a little!

=end of rant=

Upvote 0
AmberCutie said:

My issue is that hubby and I do not know HTML well enough to make a really good looking bio page and I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Reactions: phasma_fera
Upvote 0
Kitty McSquirts said:
AmberCutie said:

My issue is that hubby and I do not know HTML well enough to make a really good looking bio page and I'm a bit of a perfectionist.[/quote

Your going to want an IMGUR.com account that's how I do all my profile stuff when you upload it gives you a HTML for it copy and paste....

Upvote 0
Kitty McSquirts said:
AmberCutie said:

My issue is that hubby and I do not know HTML well enough to make a really good looking bio page and I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

You can use photobucket for images, I pay monthly for an account there. Its just a small amount for the amount of storage and bandwidth.

Plus I also use: w3schools html site for the coding of html - but please note, chaturbate dont accept all of the html coding.

Reactions: phasma_fera
Upvote 0
I'm currently in the works on making my profile look as I want it. I'm a huge perfectionist! Just downloaded like... 20 fonts. Now to choose 3 so it's not a mish-mash, and remember how to code properly.

Upvote 0
Does Chaturbate support always suck?

Despite following all the guidelines and sending in crystal clear images, Chaturbate denied my verification several times while offering no reasoning.

After several emails, most of which were ignored, I did receive a form response that didn't answer my question at all.

I just want to know why my verification is denied so that I can fix the problem and resubmit. I'm so confused.

Worst support of any camsite ever! :woops:

Reactions: DeezNA
Upvote 0
LovelyBelle said:

Despite following all the guidelines and sending in crystal clear images, Chaturbate denied my verification several times while offering no reasoning.

After several emails, most of which were ignored, I did receive a form response that didn't answer my question at all.

I just want to know why my verification is denied so that I can fix the problem and resubmit. I'm so confused.

I would suggest emailing shirley - she will help you. :)

Plus depends when you email support, who answers the email.

Upvote 0
roydz said:
LovelyBelle said:

I would suggest emailing shirley - she will help you. :)

Plus depends when you email support, who answers the email.

Shirley is incredibly helpful and friendly. When you get in a bind where Support isn't getting the job done, she's definitely the go-to. I can confirm and vouch for this.

It seems like a lot of CB Support is starting to become either automated or generic copy-paste responses... I was having massive frame drops and even stream drops last week and went immediately to Support stressing the urgency of the issue. They responded 3 hours later with a list of completely unrelated links (CPU/GPU overheating, fraps drops in video games, etc) and notified me that my ticket would be referred to the "Tech Department". I kindly responded, stressing the time-urgency of this issue (can't cam when my stream is so choppy it's nearly un-watchable), thanking them for the support and asking for a direct line to the "Tech Department" so I can go directly to them next time. I am still awaiting a response that I know is not coming. This was exactly a week ago today.

Does anyone know if CB even *has* a Tech Department? I'd much rather an up-front answer from a Support staff so I can figure it out on my own if I'm going to have to do that *anyway*...

Upvote 0
DeezNA said:
Shirley is incredibly helpful and friendly. When you get in a bind where Support isn't getting the job done, she's definitely the go-to. I can confirm and vouch for this.

It seems like a lot of CB Support is starting to become either automated or generic copy-paste responses... I was having massive frame drops and even stream drops last week and went immediately to Support stressing the urgency of the issue. They responded 3 hours later with a list of completely unrelated links (CPU/GPU overheating, fraps drops in video games, etc) and notified me that my ticket would be referred to the "Tech Department". I kindly responded, stressing the time-urgency of this issue (can't cam when my stream is so choppy it's nearly un-watchable), thanking them for the support and asking for a direct line to the "Tech Department" so I can go directly to them next time. I am still awaiting a response that I know is not coming. This was exactly a week ago today.

Does anyone know if CB even *has* a Tech Department? I'd much rather an up-front answer from a Support staff so I can figure it out on my own if I'm going to have to do that *anyway*...

Yes they do, they've been very busy of late trying to fix a lot of issues with the site. The main ones recently have been the silencing and banning of users from chat rooms, which from the looks of it have recently fixed.

I have found myself using Chrome is the best option with an external webcam. When I've been trying to stream I've noticed that sometimes just going on another webcam at the same time will slow the fps down or even using another website cam.

The best performance for me is only have maybe 1 or two windows open and if you are on wifi - switch to eithernet cable. Also make sure all your updates are done BEFORE going on cam. If the operating system is checking in the background this can also alter your fps and stream.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
roydz said:
DeezNA said:

Yes they do, they've been very busy of late trying to fix a lot of issues with the site. The main ones recently have been the silencing and banning of users from chat rooms, which from the looks of it have recently fixed.

I have found myself using Chrome is the best option with an external webcam. When I've been trying to stream I've noticed that sometimes just going on another webcam at the same time will slow the fps down or even using another website cam.

The best performance for me is only have maybe 1 or two windows open and if you are on wifi - switch to eithernet cable. Also make sure all your updates are done BEFORE going on cam. If the operating system is checking in the background this can also alter your fps and stream.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input. I do use Chrome, no updates, no network usage other than Chrome, hardwired ethernet, same exact setup I've been using for almost 2 years... thus my concern. I have extensive tech background so none of what were mentioned were issues, ran a Speedtest and that was within normal parameters so it had to be an issue on CB's side.

Regardless, the issue is mostly resolved now... I'm sure the massive crash and reboot helped a bit with that... I simply wanted to know if there was a direct line to CB's Tech Support so that I don't have to go through the same channels as every other banal "this guy was a dick, kill his account" report; help make everyone's lives easier.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the advice. . .I looked up Shirley's email and sent her one. Hopefully I finally get a response from a real, literate person.

Upvote 0
SaffronBurke said:
MayaEden said:
DeezNA said:
SaffronBurke said:
Their affiliate program is pretty nice - for every performer who signs up and makes at least 500 tokens, you get $50, and you make a couple bucks and some tokens from each member who signs up and buys tokens. When I made my new account, which is through Bolyen Models so that I can get daily pay, I forgot about my old account. Then, one day when money was really tight, I woke up to a mysterious $100 deposit that turned out to be from affiliate sign-ups.

I don't make a lot with my affiliate link, but I don't have it a lot of places. Anytime I link to my room on social media, or on a clip site profile, I use my affiliate link there.

Once you're signed up, you can find your links on your profile under "share and earn", and it'll look like this:

I change the destination so that it links to my new account, so that they can watch me AND I earn from sign-ups.

I know that there are people who earn pretty big bucks by using their links all over Twitter and such. If you have an affiliate account, it'll give you links under the "share and earn" heading for any model you're watching, but I would feel odd doing that with any account other than mine - it feels kinda rude to pimp someone out, but use my affiliate link, almost like I'm stealing money from them. Some models also post their affiliate links in their chat, so that any new viewers who sign up can be referrals.

I used to use my affiliate link for EVERYTHING but every time I go to that tab it just load-stalls and I never get that screen. Never does that with any other tab, I get token stats, bio, everything except affiliates. It fucking pisses me off, it's been this way for more than a year now. Is it just me? Please tell me other people experience this too.... If not, I'm gonna drop Shirley a line and see if I can get that fixed.

I've had that problem, it used to happen when I was in my broadcast page. Either way there's a different page with a bunch of different types of affiliate links. https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/linkcodes/

See if it works for you (I think you have to be logged in)

That is magical! :clap:

ok, i'm a total noob so bear with me. i can access all of the promo links, but i'm not sure how they work or what the right application for them would be.. do you embed on another website of yours, and then traffic that makes it's way to the sign-up page via your personal link gets logged as such? omg the internet. i'm dying to be better at it, but i feel 80 yrs old.

Upvote 0
phasma_fera said:
ok, i'm a total noob so bear with me. i can access all of the promo links, but i'm not sure how they work or what the right application for them would be.. do you embed on another website of yours, and then traffic that makes it's way to the sign-up page via your personal link gets logged as such? omg the internet. i'm dying to be better at it, but i feel 80 yrs old.

there's not much to it really. It works like any other link :) no need to embed anywhere. person clicks your promo link, if they sign up you get whatever the promo link you chose does.

For example, you pick the link that gives you tokens every time someone signs up. Everytime someone clicks your promo link and signs up, you'll get them. Lots of girls use this link in their ACF signature, tumblr posts, twitter posts etc instead of the normal link to their camroom.

Upvote 0
MayaEden said:
there's not much to it really. It works like any other link :) no need to embed anywhere. person clicks your promo link, if they sign up you get whatever the promo link you chose does.

For example, you pick the link that gives you tokens every time someone signs up. Everytime someone clicks your promo link and signs up, you'll get them. Lots of girls use this link in their ACF signature, tumblr posts, twitter posts etc instead of the normal link to their camroom.

Ah, thank you! Does this mean that a person would need to sign up directly after clicking my link. In other words, if they cruise around the site and then sign up several pages later, I'm not going to be compensated, right?

Upvote 0
phasma_fera said:
Ah, thank you! Does this mean that a person would need to sign up directly after clicking my link. In other words, if they cruise around the site and then sign up several pages later, I'm not going to be compensated, right?

That I have no idea. I'd either have to ask the people who click my links or Chaturbate itself. Maybe if they click the link, and then browse BUT don't close the window and eventually sign up, it still counts but it's just a wild guess based on the very little knowledge I have on this matter.

Upvote 0
Firstly, to start. I am just another cam girl that is totally disgusted with Chaturbate support.
Now, the problem is payment.
Payment method - Payoneer.

So, Chaturbate says that - Tokens transferred on the 1st-15th of the month will be sent by the 22nd. Tokens transferred on the 16th-31st will be sent by the 7th.

IT IS 10 MARCH AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF PAYMENT YET!
I have tried to message their support thousands of times, but I get NOTHING than a auto-reply and nothing else!
I have linked my payoneer account with chaturbate, so thats not the issue!

I have messaged Shirley, but she never responded me back!
I think they are trying to scam me, is there such chance? My payment is supposed to be 1300 dollars....
Please, suggest me how to proceed at this situation, I am really desperate.
I tried contacting their support, messaged shirley, tried her ICQ, everything! I can't get in contact with them!

Please, help! :icon-cry:

Upvote 0
CALM DOWN

Most business don't do financial transactions OVER THE WEEKEND

:twocents-02cents:

Upvote 0
Weekend?
Payment should be made between 1 and 7 of the month? Now its 10, what weekend are u speaking about? lol

Upvote 0
Vicky said:
Weekend?
Payment should be made between 1 and 7 of the month? Now its 10, what weekend are u speaking about? lol

Shirley maybe very busy at the moment with conferences, but you've got to time your email with support at the right time. I emailed them over the weekend and got no reply. But I emailed them regarding something else last night and they replied within 5 - 10 minutes.

I would recommend emailing support around 6 - 8pm GMT which makes their local time 11 - 1pm PDT, if they dont reply at that time try again at 11pm - 2am GMT / 5pm - 7pm PDT.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0
roydz said:
Vicky said:
Weekend?

Shirley maybe very busy at the moment with conferences, but you've got to time your email with support at the right time. I emailed them over the weekend and got no reply. But I emailed them regarding something else last night and they replied within 5 - 10 minutes.

I would recommend emailing support around 6 - 8pm GMT which makes their local time 11 - 1pm PDT, if they dont reply at that time try again at 11pm - 2am GMT / 5pm - 7pm PDT.

Hope this helps

Ive sent about 20 emails yesterday, like one msg/hour. Did my best so they "see" me.

Upvote 0
Vicky said:
roydz said:
Vicky said:
Weekend?

Hope this helps

Ive sent about 20 emails yesterday, like one msg/hour. Did my best so they "see" me.

Be careful with sending multiple emails to them, as your email may go into their spam folder.

Which email service are you sending from ?

Upvote 0
roydz said:
Vicky said:
roydz said:
Vicky said:
Weekend?

Hope this helps

Be careful with sending multiple emails to them, as your email may go into their spam folder.

Which email service are you sending from ?

I am sending from G-Mail

Upvote 0
Vicky said:
Firstly, to start. I am just another cam girl that is totally disgusted with Chaturbate support.
Now, the problem is payment.
Payment method - Payoneer.

So, Chaturbate says that - Tokens transferred on the 1st-15th of the month will be sent by the 22nd. Tokens transferred on the 16th-31st will be sent by the 7th.

IT IS 10 MARCH AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF PAYMENT YET!
I have tried to message their support thousands of times, but I get NOTHING than a auto-reply and nothing else!
I have linked my payoneer account with chaturbate, so thats not the issue!

I have messaged Shirley, but she never responded me back!
I think they are trying to scam me, is there such chance? My payment is supposed to be 1300 dollars....
Please, suggest me how to proceed at this situation, I am really desperate.
I tried contacting their support, messaged shirley, tried her ICQ, everything! I can't get in contact with them!

Please, help! :icon-cry:

Chaturbate had me out of the office last week and it took a moment to get caught up. Did I respond? If not, i'm afraid I didnt get anything from you.... Feel free to send a PM with details. I'll try to take care of it right away.

-Shirley

Upvote 0
I'm a brand new, green as they get variety camgirl - going on just about 2 weeks total since my first real can session. I'm still figuring out a lot (well, most) things and therefore I ask you please patiently correct any wrong ideas I may have come up with - I've been flying solo by the seat of my Google!

What is your favorite app? Why?
I actually like the "wheel of Fortune". I rely was t to try keno bit I don't know what to put in as prizes since I don't currently have video+photog

How do you generally structure your shows?
My very first show, I didn't know what to do so I just went with it. I'd been allured at girls saying they started camming and made 1k their first night. I'm pretty sure those girls are lying. I've never made more than 120tks for like... 4 hours? And that was mostly masturbration.

Now, I start clothed/scant and do w/e I'm doing that day, working in flashes etc.

Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?

No. Not my kink, sorry.

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
I have 1 mod that I implicitly trust, and I know he won't screw me over because I sleep next to him every night.

if CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I picked CB as my starter home because they were highly recommended for new and old alike.

Upvote 0
I do like chaturbate.
For many reasons.
Yet, few changes would make me really happy.
It's anonymous and ninja tipping, sometimes it's better that room doesn't know who and how much tipped you.
It's emailing. It would be easier to send emails to guys without asking them to put this email address in tip note.
Banning. If they ban you they should put a reason right away why they banned you. And before banning would be nice to get a warning, for example, model xxx if you continue doing this, u will be banned.
Friends list like on mfc, would be nice to know who is online now. Very often I sign on mfc without my cam on just to chat with my friends, there are moments when I just don't feel like showing myself but it's always nice to chit chat with some friends.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.