AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

True.. I dont know about anyone else.. but for me, I normally enjoy the chatting and getting to know the model & sometimes the banter in the room with other users. When I can I will tip the model either just because I enjoy their company or that I would like to request something ;)

For me it really doesnt matter how many followers the model has, its all down to the personality of the model and the room that is generated. You could have a room with 100k - 200k followers but not much chatting goes on... but then go to a room with not that many followers and chatting is all the model will do.

Its all about how engaging the model is with the people in the room.

From a models aspect some do say that they have a schedule and they stick to it... that way the followers who enjoy their show will know when they can make time to come to see the model & be able to tip that model.

Totally agree with you. Only there's a different situation with a girl who is usually No.1 or maximum No. 2 on the first page. She has over 650 000 followers so i think in her case this is the only thing that matters cuz room presence, chatting and engaging with the ppl in room is very poor. She stays naked, legs spread and Lush inside. Thank you, thank you, thank you, ohhh thank you! That's all she chat with her viewers. And she makes thousands of $ daily.

Upvote 0
Yes there is a few of those on the first page, not much chance of any conversation there, they making money from there god given beauty...good for them...CB is getting harder for the regular cam girl to make a good living.

Upvote 0
I have been using the search feature, but am not coming up with any results. Perhaps it's me. I know often it's me......

My question for Chaturbate is this: Should I or shouldn't I use the same cam model name to sign up for a Chaturbate account? I'm not 100% sure I want to build another room, however I am really interested in testing the waters, and just seeing how the platform works. I'm intrigued that they use OBS.

Upvote 0
I have been using the search feature, but am not coming up with any results. Perhaps it's me. I know often it's me......

My question for Chaturbate is this: Should I or shouldn't I use the same cam model name to sign up for a Chaturbate account? I'm not 100% sure I want to build another room, however I am really interested in testing the waters, and just seeing how the platform works. I'm intrigued that they use OBS.

The search function of Chaturbate only searches for models that appear online.

Regarding your question.. have you signed up to Chaturbate ? If not are you asking how do you see if a username is available ?

I normally look to see if a username is on chaturbate by doing the following:

https://chaturbate.com/<insert username here>

Upvote 0
First hello everyone, second of all forgive me if this is not the right place for that question... but..... is it possible to buy tokens with firstchoicepay card :confused::confused:

Upvote 0
First hello everyone, second of all forgive me if this is not the right place for that question... but..... is it possible to buy tokens with firstchoicepay card :confused::confused:

You could try using your card via Epoch processor. If it doesn't accept it, then unfortunately it'll mean no.

Upvote 0
Quick question: I just upgraded my PC to a NVMe drive, which required reinstalling Windows 10 and all of my software. When I reinstalled Chrome and visited CB, it seems I am now using a new form of video software. Prior to the reinstall of Chrome, I had the option of reducing the volume in a particular room and it stayed that way even when I visited a different room. Now I have to reduce the volume in every single room I go to. It's rather annoying. Also, the video settings are different, and the video quality seems to jump around to different resolutions while the stream is active. I get an icon stating that the bandwidth is either High, or Low. This never occured prior to my re-install of Chrome. Is there a way to force the usage of whatever I was using before?

Upvote 0
is it possible to buy tokens with firstchoicepay card :confused::confused:

No, you can't. I know this because years ago, when I was friends with Agent99, I tried to use my Payoneer debit card at the time to buy tokens to tip her on CB, and it wouldn't allow me to. I contacted CB, and they flat out told me that they do not accept Payoneer for token purchases. I thought that sucked, since back then I used my Payoneer card for pretty much everything.

Upvote 0
I haven't dabbled much, but i'm trying out "game" type bots once I get a larger following. Right now, I have tip multi-goal as my app, a dice roller and all in one bot as my bots. Trying to decide my third bot in order to make the most efficient room.

Lucky number or token keno works pretty well. When people can't guess right, sometimes they'll just clear the whole board out of frustration.

I also like Code Words - it's not a game, but it's still pretty hilarious and useful.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Belladonna_Noire
Upvote 0
If you complete a Daily Deposit on Saturday but get mysteriously banned on Sunday, do you still get your Daily Deposit? I had cashed out completely then got a Banned Notice.

Sunday morning, some random fan named Robbie__ gave me 200 tokens when I was asleep at 5am, then I clicked on his name and he got banned. Soon later, I got Banned. Was it because they are investigating him right now?

Upvote 0
If you complete a Daily Deposit on Saturday but get mysteriously banned on Sunday, do you still get your Daily Deposit? I had cashed out completely then got a Banned Notice.

Sunday morning, some random fan named Robbie__ gave me 200 tokens when I was asleep at 5am, then I clicked on his name and he got banned. Soon later, I got Banned. Was it because they are investigating him right now?

Its possible that your account was banned due to a hacked account, CB normally ban accounts when they are investigating hacks / fraud on accounts.

Upvote 0
I have never cared about this before to be honest but a question:

If I am in a private show with a model and she is watching my cam in my password room. I also have my mic on and we're talking, shouting, screaming (or whatever)... if someone SPIES on her private (assuming she has it enabled), can that person HEAR her AND more importantly, me? Lets say my mic is quite loud on her computer because she needs it that way as she is a "decent distance from her speakers"... will spies be able to hear me? I have never spied on a show, because I genuinely have no interest to see what other people get up to. What can/can't someone that is spying on CB see/do/hear etc?

Upvote 0
I have never cared about this before to be honest but a question:

If I am in a private show with a model and she is watching my cam in my password room. I also have my mic on and we're talking, shouting, screaming (or whatever)... if someone SPIES on her private (assuming she has it enabled), can that person HEAR her AND more importantly, me? Lets say my mic is quite loud on her computer because she needs it that way as she is a "decent distance from her speakers"... will spies be able to hear me? I have never spied on a show, because I genuinely have no interest to see what other people get up to. What can/can't someone that is spying on CB see/do/hear etc?

If the model has their audio turned on and speakers can be heard, then yes there is a possibility that users who spy on the private will be able to hear your voice. But more than likely they won't be able to tell who is talking, unless its an educated guess.

Upvote 0
Yes id say roydz is right, to get total privacy you but need to set passwords that no one else knows and hope you can trust her or him that you genuinely are alone.

Upvote 0
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
I have cammed for Chaturbate for almost 3 years and my main reason for doing so is the daily payouts. No other cam site offers that, that I know of. My favorite app is deff Token Keno and the Lovense app, i also run my tip menu bot . I play token keno public with flashes or quick toy usage but save the hxc stuff for privates. I usually double broadcast in Chaturbate and MFC.

Upvote 0
BTW, I probably will be lurking in some of your rooms, just to see how things go (and yes, tip when I have tokens :) ).
I'm just very used to MFC flow, and jumped onto Chaturbate without experiencing the member side much first.

But I loved the increased traffic; reminded me of my erstwhile New Model status :p

I'm also super-keen to see Deez and Cards Against Humanity. I've used a CAH clone to play online before, and it would be super awesome to do more games on cam. :)
How do you play cards against humanity on cam?

Reactions: Redvelvetkatt
Upvote 0
I'm trying to get my old phone number off of my account, as well as switch to paper check for payments since I don't have a bank account at the moment.

They told me "before we can move forward".... they needed my ID and a word, upside down. The usual. In October/November, my ID had to be replaced. Its a different background from my 2011 license, but the same photo. The person who replied to me by email said I had to upload my "new" license. so today i attempted to do so.

I log back in with an administrator message "site warning".... it just says the ID was not approved, because they didn't need it.

My question: is this considered a "Strike" against my account or anything??? Its kinda odd and alarming to log in and see a WARNING over them not needing my "new" ID.

2nd question: If one person is telling me to upload this ID and when I try, I get a warning saying they don't need it..... what am I gonna do? I need to switch to paper check ASAP, as well as take that old phone number off my account. This is all so odd. Especially since I had a question before, and used my "new" license without problems.

Upvote 0
I'm trying to get my old phone number off of my account, as well as switch to paper check for payments since I don't have a bank account at the moment.

They told me "before we can move forward".... they needed my ID and a word, upside down. The usual. In October/November, my ID had to be replaced. Its a different background from my 2011 license, but the same photo. The person who replied to me by email said I had to upload my "new" license. so today i attempted to do so.

I log back in with an administrator message "site warning".... it just says the ID was not approved, because they didn't need it.

My question: is this considered a "Strike" against my account or anything??? Its kinda odd and alarming to log in and see a WARNING over them not needing my "new" ID.

2nd question: If one person is telling me to upload this ID and when I try, I get a warning saying they don't need it..... what am I gonna do? I need to switch to paper check ASAP, as well as take that old phone number off my account. This is all so odd. Especially since I had a question before, and used my "new" license without problems.

Ask @punker barbie for help on her profile page :) Shirley will be able to help you with these kind of questions

Upvote 0
https://chaturbate.com/hentailive/

is CB really allowing animated models now? how do they age verify this? i mean it could be anyone chatting...even a 12year old boy trying to make a buck

Reply from Support:

The requirements are different for someone appearing in person behind a mask and a live animation.

Anyone wishing to stream a live animation must be age verified by submitting their ID just like anyone else.

The “operator” of the live animation is the one to be age verified, not the cartoon avatar.

Thank you,
Support

Upvote 0
Completely stupid so a legal aged person gets verified, but there is nothing to prove that the person who is operating the animation is in fact the person who was verified. It could be the verified models 15 year old sister at the keyboard

Upvote 0
Reply from Support:
so basically what CB is saying, is that, I can Verify myself and stream Hentai on repeat on their site?

so wheres the "live Camming" part to this?

the actions of this hentai creation are pre programmed responses that run on repeat? Can models then not pre record themselves and sit and just stream those videos and chat over that?

Upvote 0
Completely stupid so a legal aged person gets verified, but there is nothing to prove that the person who is operating the animation is in fact the person who was verified. It could be the verified models 15 year old sister at the keyboard
that's true, good point. I mean don't you have to show your face?? But then I see models not showing their faces or wearing masks. I don't know anymore..hmmm I DO know that it would be kinda funny if others made their own animated camgirls and gave Abby a run for her money. hahaha, like be more ....willing...don't ask for 50 thousand tokens every 5 min...just spread that pussy n ass and take a dragon dong!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.