AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I would suggest stopping a stream and then start it up again. If this doesn't work, try streaming via Flash. Its possible that there could be an issue with your actual account.

Support are taking roughly a week to reply due to the payment issues last month & having to deal with thousands of emails from models worried about payments. I just give them a week to reply, but they do normally reply :)

I stopped the streaming and started it up again about 50 times. The same problem. And the strangest thing is that i appear online for 10-15 min then i am not visible for any members (only for the ones who are already in my room) and after some time i am visible again for everybody. And so on.

I updated OBS, i tried streaming from normal page, etc etc. The same problem again and again and again. CB support replied and told me to check my OBS Settings (they are all ok) and to test my internet speed (my broadband speed is godly, fast as lightning). So not too much help from them.

A possible Flash issue with my account? Hmmmm

Upvote 0
How much information can a model see about the members in her room?

A model I frequent was upset the other day because another of her regulars was “cheating on her”, that is he would tell her he loved her but apparently would visit other models and tell them exactly the same things… So, how does she know this? Is she just getting creepy/stalky and following this guy around to other rooms? I suspect so as I can’t imagine Chaturbate showing models the chats from other rooms. But how does she know what rooms to follow him to?

So what exactly can a model/broadcaster find out about the people in her room? I’ve always assumed they can see my token balance, but what else? Can they see who I’ve visited and how much I’ve tipped other models?

I’ve always had a good rapport with this model, which is why I guess she felt should could tell me all this, but I found it quite disconcerting and off-putting.

Models can’t see how many tokens you have, they can only guess with the listing of users in their own room.

With following another user... this is guess work and research if the user keeps visiting the same kind of models. There’s no way of following a user unless they tell you which room they’re going to.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
I stopped the streaming and started it up again about 50 times. The same problem. And the strangest thing is that i appear online for 10-15 min then i am not visible for any members (only for the ones who are already in my room) and after some time i am visible again for everybody. And so on.

I updated OBS, i tried streaming from normal page, etc etc. The same problem again and again and again. CB support replied and told me to check my OBS Settings (they are all ok) and to test my internet speed (my broadband speed is godly, fast as lightning). So not too much help from them.

A possible Flash issue with my account? Hmmmm

Ok, supports answer is the 1st level of support.. with you suffering this kind of issue, just reply to them stating you have checked all your settings and everything is correct, but you’re still experiencing these issues.

Flash is the alternative way of broadcasting from your room, if obs is having an issue you switch back to flash (normal).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Laura0210
Upvote 0

A model I frequent was upset the other day because another of her regulars was “cheating on her”, that is he would tell her he loved her but apparently would visit other models and tell them exactly the same things… So, how does she know this? Is she just getting creepy/stalky and following this guy around to other rooms? I suspect so as I can’t imagine Chaturbate showing models the chats from other rooms. But how does she know what rooms to follow him to?

So what exactly can a model/broadcaster find out about the people in her room? I’ve always assumed they can see my token balance, but what else? Can they see who I’ve visited and how much I’ve tipped other models?

I’ve always had a good rapport with this model, which is why I guess she felt should could tell me all this, but I found it quite disconcerting and off-putting.

They definitely can't see anything the member has said to other models. What I would assume happened, is she maybe got bored and went looking in other models rooms (either innocently for inspiration, out of pure boredom and interest, or to spam) and she probably saw this member in there and chatting. Or she is friends with other models and one she speaks with mentioned this guy (they probably spoke of him if he is a good tipper).

To my knowledge, models can't see HOW MANY tokens a user has but they can put you in ascending order for who has the most for the "User List".
For how much you have tipped is purely based on a "whole" not for individual models, there is no way for them to see/know that just my looking at you or your profile.

Upvote 0
They would have to know which other models he is seeing to see him in their room, if he's camming that could give it away by the way they chat and disappear together.
It's understandable models would get jealous if they think they are missing out on tokens.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
They definitely can't see anything the member has said to other models. What I would assume happened, is she maybe got bored and went looking in other models rooms (either innocently for inspiration, out of pure boredom and interest, or to spam) and she probably saw this member in there and chatting. Or she is friends with other models and one she speaks with mentioned this guy (they probably spoke of him if he is a good tipper).
Yeah, he is one of 10K-15K single tip whales.

For how much you have tipped is purely based on a "whole" not for individual models, there is no way for them to see/know that just my looking at you or your profile.
Are you saying that she can see the total a member has tipped all models, not just her? For example, I say, "I only tip you bb", but if she can see I've tipped a total of 10k and she has only received 5k of that she would know I was lying.

It's understandable models would get jealous if they think they are missing out on tokens.
Understandable, but one of my pet peeves... I hate when the models start asking/demanding/whining that I only visit and tip them... yeah bb I'll tip you exclusively once you stop masturbating for other strangers...

Upvote 0
Yeah, he is one of 10K-15K single tip whales.

Are you saying that she can see the total a member has tipped all models, not just her? For example, I say, "I only tip you bb", but if she can see I've tipped a total of 10k and she has only received 5k of that she would know I was lying.

Understandable, but one of my pet peeves... I hate when the models start asking/demanding/whining that I only visit and tip them... yeah bb I'll tip you exclusively once you stop masturbating for other strangers...

No, they can only see if you HAVE tokens currently, and by colour models can see how much in the past 2 weeks (14 days) you have tipped (to a degree): Dark Purple = 1,000+ tokens, Light Purple = 250 - 999 tokens, Dark Blue = 50 - 249 tokens, and then Light Blue has tokens BUT the majority of light blues are just people that are holding on to ONE token so they don't turn back to grey.
All of the above are on a 2 week basis. On CB models can not see how many tokens you have, or how many you have spent specifically. If you are Dark Purple, all they can know is you have spent 1,000 or more within the past 14 days.

My experience with and seeing those types of models who get jealous and angry because you are not spending all your money on them, is genuinely the type of model you probably don't want to necessarily be with too much. I understand they want as much money as possible but to not understand that it's YOUR money and you will spend it when/how you want, is too f*d up imo. You work for your money, you're entitled to spend it on who you want, and not be guilt tripped or anything into spending it on any specific model(s).

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
My experience with and seeing those types of models who get jealous and angry because you are not spending all your money on them, is genuinely the type of model you probably don't want to necessarily be with too much.
Agreed. I've only been visiting this model for about four months, but this is the first creepy vibe I've got from her, and I'm not even the one she is stalking... just the one she is venting to. In some sense I like that she trusts me enough to share this with me, but the "eeeew" factor it getting up there.

Upvote 0

We can see little to nothing about any of our viewers. We have no idea how many tokens they have, only a vague idea of how many they have spent recently by their name coloring. We can't see where they spent those tokens, or who else they have visited. Any info we have about you is something you told us and we remembered. I would be more concerned about why she seems so attached to this particular regular. It's a safe assumption that anyone watching you likely has a couple other windows open with other models at the same time. We grow familiar, even comfortable with some people that frequent our shows, but to be worried about who else they may be watching is not a healthy way to go about camming.

Upvote 0
We can't see where they spent those tokens, or who else they have visited. Any info we have about you is something you told us and we remembered.
Hmmm, just wondering... she is a studio model; would the studio be able to find out more from Chaturbate?

I would be more concerned about why she seems so attached to this particular regular.
That is easy, he is a whale and drops more tokens in an hour than she will make in an entire month otherwise (another detail she shared with me).

Upvote 0
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
Hi

Upvote 0
I was reading in the forums a bit about the tip note- Is there a proper etiquette for responding to tip notes?

If it says "I'm not looking for a response..." I understand they don't want it mentioned out loud in public chat. But if privacy isn't specified and it's a question, then I answer in public chat, is that super rude? Is saying the name of the tipper bad (because they wanted it private?) or good (Because it's like special attention?)

I also charge for PMs, so I feel like I'd open up a can of worms by replying in PM to a tip note well-under the cost of the PM... But do other models send a courtesy PM in that case?

So far, it feels like I've managed it differently each time.

Upvote 0
If it says "I'm not looking for a response..." I understand they don't want it mentioned out loud in public chat. But if privacy isn't specified and it's a question, then I answer in public chat, is that super rude? Is saying the name of the tipper bad (because they wanted it private?) or good (Because it's like special attention?)

I also charge for PMs, so I feel like I'd open up a can of worms by replying in PM to a tip note well-under the cost of the PM... But do other models send a courtesy PM in that case?

So far, it feels like I've managed it differently each time.
I can only give you the perspective from my side of the keyboard and I think it is perfectly acceptable to respond in public to a tip note question even if the tip amount is greater than the cost of a PM (unless they also requested a PM, then it depends on what they asked and how much they tipped). I also don't mind having my name used (it is a nice personal touch) and it prevents confusion about what the model is responding to. It is also perfectly acceptable to respond differently every time depending on how bored you are, what was asked, and the member doing the asking.

Upvote 0
I noticed this week one of the long time top regulars Sammysable hasn't been on CB for over a month.
Did she say she was leaving or just taking a break before she left?
Hope everything is ok for her.
I was a link to her room years back that lead me to CB.

Upvote 0

I don't really bother with Chaturbate anymore, and I'm not sure what a model can find out about members. It wasn't even that long ago that I last broadcasted on there, and I still can't remember what showed up for me when I clicked on a member's name. Lol.

By the way, that's weird to get upset about a regular visiting/tipping other models. Lol. I think most people already know that their regulars are not going to be exclusive to them, and they shouldn't expect them to be.

The only thing that would piss me off, though (and you'd better believe I'm gonna call you out on it too), is if a member tries to b.s. me about something stupid, and I happen to catch him in the lie. For example, sitting in my public chat talking about how he can't tip because ________, and then a few minutes later a model I follow on Twitter has just posted a screenshot of the 2,000-token tip she's just received from Mr. I-Cant-Tip-You-Because-Mom-Has-Cancer-And-Im-Paying-Her-Hospital-Bills. :p

Upvote 0
I noticed this week one of the long time top regulars Sammysable hasn't been on CB for over a month.
Did she say she was leaving or just taking a break before she left?
Hope everything is ok for her.
I was a link to her room years back that lead me to CB.

When an account has been deleted and you try and visit the models room, it will automatically send you to CB’s homepage.

Upvote 0
I don't really bother with Chaturbate anymore, and I'm not sure what a model can find out about members. It wasn't even that long ago that I last broadcasted on there, and I still can't remember what showed up for me when I clicked on a member's name. Lol.

By the way, that's weird to get upset about a regular visiting/tipping other models. Lol. I think most people already know that their regulars are not going to be exclusive to them, and they shouldn't expect them to be.

The only thing that would piss me off, though (and you'd better believe I'm gonna call you out on it too), is if a member tries to b.s. me about something stupid, and I happen to catch him in the lie. For example, sitting in my public chat talking about how he can't tip because ________, and then a few minutes later a model I follow on Twitter has just posted a screenshot of the 2,000-token tip she's just received from Mr. I-Cant-Tip-You-Because-Mom-Has-Cancer-And-Im-Paying-Her-Hospital-Bills. :p

I understand this b.s, with the lies. There is genuinely no need for it.
There is one model in particular that I visit and she has a few guys constantly doing this and they seem to think she is really stupid. These guys are constantly dark purple but tell her they never tip anyone else. I mean, come on. The most annoying thing about it for her is the fact she isn't one of these models that tries to be all "you must only tip me" or whatever. She knows it's your money and she agrees/understands you can tip it to whoever you want and whenever you want - sure she wants it all for her but she isn't horrible or any different because you don't tip her. But, to try tell all these lies saying you haven't tipped in XX weeks or months, or "you only tipped 100 in the past 2 weeks"... Come on guys, man the fuck up and say "yeah you wasn't online when I was so I have been tipping other women I enjoy".

Another one like this, which I feel bad for models, when a regular comes into your room says hello and gives compliments (and does this all the time) and then he starts off as one colour such as Light Blue or Dark Blue, then whilst he is in your room, changes to go dark purple.... and he hasn't tipped you one single token for ages, even though "you're so beautiful" and "the best at dancing" and "he loves you". I can't even imagine what you ladies (and gents) must feel like with those kinds of guys

Upvote 0
Another one like this, which I feel bad for models, when a regular comes into your room says hello and gives compliments (and does this all the time) and then he starts off as one colour such as Light Blue or Dark Blue, then whilst he is in your room, changes to go dark purple.... and he hasn't tipped you one single token for ages, even though "you're so beautiful" and "the best at dancing" and "he loves you". I can't even imagine what you ladies (and gents) must feel like with those kinds of guys

This has happened once or twice and it’s awkward as all hell!! I had a guy who has been a fan of my fetish work for a few years come into my room (started off as light blue). He’s talking and saying I’m looking stunning and doing amazing maybe tipped 10tkns in total. He goes quiet and when he returns, he’s dark ass purple talking about “omg you look so damn good I could XY&Z your ABC”. But I try not to let it get to me. I just use it as a reason to step up my game!

Upvote 0
Has anyone else been experiencing this odd issue the past week or 2:

Trying to click on someone's name, it doesn't let you.I click on a name, it does nothing at all. I try it 100 times and nothing.
The method I have to use to try click a name to PM/silence someone, is to highlight a word or letter in the chat, right click it, then WHILST that is still selected (showing the right click options), I click on the users name and now suddenly, it displays the options for everything. It's so weird.

It happens for me in Chrome.

Upvote 0
Has anyone else been experiencing this odd issue the past week or 2:

Trying to click on someone's name, it doesn't let you.I click on a name, it does nothing at all. I try it 100 times and nothing.
The method I have to use to try click a name to PM/silence someone, is to highlight a word or letter in the chat, right click it, then WHILST that is still selected (showing the right click options), I click on the users name and now suddenly, it displays the options for everything. It's so weird.

It happens for me in Chrome.
That happened to me last night... I had to restart my browser. Using Safari. I'll try your right-click trick if it happens again. Although lots of models seem to be complaining about CB lately (audio not working, constant disconnects etc).

Upvote 0
Come on guys, man the fuck up and say "yeah you wasn't online when I was so I have been tipping other women I enjoy".

AMEN! Lol. It sucks when you notice a MFC member's token amount currently going down, knowing that none of those 600+ tokens went to you.

And years ago, when I was visiting my MFC model friend's room (under my premium account), some guy flat out said to her "I'm gonna hang out in here since my favorite model yummybrownfox (Me) isn't on cam." OMG, I was so fucking horrified...and disgusted that someone would actually blurt this out to a model. I told the guy that was a fucked up thing to do...and I felt like shit.

Upvote 0
Yeah CB has had some weird issues lately,
Clicking on chat box, tip box etc nothing happening, the screen enlarges for no reason and the keypad blocks something out.

Upvote 0
Models can’t see how many tokens you have, they can only guess with the listing of users in their own room.

With following another user... this is guess work and research if the user keeps visiting the same kind of models. There’s no way of following a user unless they tell you which room they’re going to.

In the past, I have had other users tell me they saw someone else in another room. They think they are helping but sometimes it can be really detrimental to a model's mentality regarding that specific person tipping elsewhere even though we all know that for the most part guys are gonna roam.

Upvote 0
Are we allowed to discuss meeting each other on CB via PM or pvt chat?
Not for any sexual reasons/services, and not for any payment - literally just as friends or for me to show a model around my city/town/country, and vice versa? Or for if you are working and visit their country and wish to meet each other literally for the sake of it and a coffee.

Edit:
To also note/add, we are both Europe.

Upvote 0
Are we allowed to discuss meeting each other on CB via PM or pvt chat?
Not for any sexual reasons/services, and not for any payment - literally just as friends or for me to show a model around my city/town/country, and vice versa? Or for if you are working and visit their country and wish to meet each other literally for the sake of it and a coffee.

Edit:
To also note/add, we are both Europe.

Yes. It's up to the performer how much personal information they reveal about themselves to their viewers. I can think of at least three current broadcasters that moved in with someone they grew close to on CB.

I mean, how would anyone stop you if you two were to recognize each other passing in the street and decided to have a coffee?

Upvote 0
In the past, I have had other users tell me they saw someone else in another room. They think they are helping but sometimes it can be really detrimental to a model's mentality regarding that specific person tipping elsewhere even though we all know that for the most part guys are gonna roam.

From CB's TOS:

10. On- or Off-Site Interactions/Meetings. The Site does not recommend or condone any form of user interaction between users outside of the Site and, as disclosed elsewhere in this Agreement, your use of the Site and your interactions through the Site are done at your own risk. Use of the Site to arrange face-to-face meetings for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity is strictly prohibited and will subject your account to immediate termination. If you elect to legally interact with any user of the Service outside of the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any consequences of your election to interact with anyone, whether in person or otherwise, outside of the Site.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
She was really worried (understandably) that she will get banned for us discussing ever meeting.
We truly get on brilliantly, our minds and just everything.

Thanks by the way

Upvote 0
She was really worried (understandably) that she will get banned for us discussing ever meeting.
We truly get on brilliantly, our minds and just everything.

Thanks by the way

You're welcome. :) You'll notice that CB doesn't "condone" meeting users outside of the site, but they are involved in numerous Cam conventions where users flock to meet their favorite girls. ;) I say if you two are comfortable with it, go for it.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.