AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

You're welcome. :) You'll notice that CB doesn't "condone" meeting users outside of the site, but they are involved in numerous Cam conventions where users flock to meet their favorite girls. ;) I say if you two are comfortable with it, go for it.

Conventions are much safer for the models as its a public place with security in close proximity or even the models friends who look after them ;)

Upvote 0
A model I frequent was upset the other day because another of her regulars was “cheating on her”, that is he would tell her he loved her but apparently would visit other models and tell them exactly the same things… So, how does she know this? Is she just getting creepy/stalky and following this guy around to other rooms? I suspect so as I can’t imagine Chaturbate showing models the chats from other rooms. But how does she know what rooms to follow him to?

I guess I'm too late for this but I'd guess they are both working for the same studio. I've seen this kind of rage and jealousy soo often in my studio days. Names of big tippers (and guys to ban) were in lists that we were given plus some details about what they like (hobbies, if they like c2c etc.) and in the weekly meetings things like this (a member having "switched" girls or being in more than one room) got out often. Also our managers could always see our desktops and they were sometimes just gossipping with girls.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
That's interesting dark_ mermaid, I never expected there was any so of formal work meetings in studios, there I'd a studio I've chatted with a number of girls and Im now wondering if I was ever discussed lol...but all the girls were lovely though and I never got any jealousy.

Upvote 0
I guess I'm too late for this but I'd guess they are both working for the same studio.
It is never too late and that was a super interesting peek behind the scenes. I never thought about studios having weekly meetings for the models, but when I think about it... of course they do, probably complete with weekly goals and competitions.

And I suspect you are correct and this guy just happened to visit another model from the same studio.

Upvote 0
It is never too late and that was a super interesting peek behind the scenes. I never thought about studios having weekly meetings for the models, but when I think about it... of course they do, probably complete with weekly goals and competitions.

Correct, competitions were part of it too. Now imagine a well tipping "studio regular" switching girls during a competition or it got out that a user has different user names for different girls...There are quite a lot "studio regulars" or "studio fans" if you want, also many white knights who want to "get us out of this shit" but there are also "studio haters" on the other hand. Audience is quite different when i compare my studio days to the days after i went independent.

@curacing not impossible that they spoke about you and it doesn't have to be in a negative way. Just imagine a place with 10-12 young girls and the amount of gossip in smoke breaks, dinner, meetings.

Upvote 0
I know it's an old post but I figured I would throw my answers out there. Any feedback is greatly appreciated because I am still a bit of a newbie.

1. What is your favorite app? Why?
Crazy Goal - I like the freedom to customize and I feel it's easier to chip away at a large value with moderate rewards along the way.

2. How do you generally structure your shows?
Currently still finding my groove on this. I would like to work my way up to crazy ticket shows where the people who have tipped see the final cum show but others are welcomed to enjoy and hang out before hand.

3. Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
I have only worked on CB and I will go full nude and penetration with toys in public. I usually keep my camera mid distance so my whole body is in the frame but sometimes you get a close up shot of the action. I only do privates if its been planned out ahead (its better that way trust me) and I tend to get a little more raunchy in language and behavior if that's what the viewer wants.

4. Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
for the love of the gods... DO NOT SLIDE RIGHT INTO MY PMS!!! I find it best to totally ignore the blinking pm tab and politely tell them that have to join my bandits (one time tip) if they want pm privileges. 9 out of 10 times they just leave the room because they don't want to tip but they don't want anyone else to see that they are up to no good. A bit of a side note: bots that allow mods and models to send messages in chat that no one else can see is a huge help. It makes it so much easier than going to the pm tab to talk to them if you need to. Mod privilege has been a case by case basis and its always a regular that has been respectful to me and others. Also helps if you get my odd sense of humor :wacky:

5. If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
CB has been good to me but I really have not explored many others. I have thought about trying mfc but that would be hard for me and Mr. Bandit. He is usually in the room with me when I cam and shoots the shit with the room right along with me. According to some of the information I found on this forum that's a huge MFC no no :(

Soooo yeah that's pretty much it. I hope this helps somebody out there and would love to here what others think

p.s. We once did some freaky couple stuff together on CB and I was actually smart enough to go "hey wait, I should record this!" I'm thinking about putting the vid up for sale on many vids. Would love advice on that!

Upvote 0
I actually think Models should have the option to turn OFF unsolicited PMs in their room, maybe a few options:
- Turn off being PMed first by ALL
- By Premium Members Only
- By Fans Only
- By Mods Only

The last 2 not so much as the second, but it's there as options then because I bet there are definitely a lot of moronic, abusive (in terms of attention grabbing/seeking) from Fan members, and then of course Mods too.

Reactions: Majora Mink
Upvote 0
I actually think Models should have the option to turn OFF unsolicited PMs in their room, maybe a few options:
- By Fans Only
- By Mods Only

The last 2 not so much as the second, but it's there as options then because I bet there are definitely a lot of moronic, abusive (in terms of attention grabbing/seeking) from Fan members, and then of course Mods too.

Totally agree that would be a good upgrade. The various degrees of permission are a good idea too because there is a percentage of regulars that like to use it and don't abuse it lol. Even if they are tipping they may not want to use the tip note depending whats going on in the room - token activated toys and what not. The main thing I really use PM for is if someone has earned the control code for a lovense toy and I need to send it to them privately.

Upvote 0
- By Fans Only
- By Mods Only

Of ALLLLLL the inquiries for PMs and ALLLLLL the unsolicited PMs, only ONE viewer has ever (in my teensy tinsy cam-life) abided by my menu and tipped me for the privilege. The constant saying-no and you-gotta-pay-me-firsts feels icky to have to repeat in my public chats. At least until the magical day where your suggestion comes true... I should probably try to sell it better XD

Upvote 0
Of ALLLLLL the inquiries for PMs and ALLLLLL the unsolicited PMs, only ONE viewer has ever (in my teensy tinsy cam-life) abided by my menu and tipped me for the privilege. The constant saying-no and you-gotta-pay-me-firsts feels icky to have to repeat in my public chats. At least until the magical day where your suggestion comes true... I should probably try to sell it better XD

Use a rotating notifier bot and add this to one of the notices, set it there twice if need be so it shows more often. Or heck, have it be the ONLY thing rotating.

Reactions: Majora Mink
Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I am getting nowhere with Chaturbate support so maybe someone here could help :)

I am new to Chaturbate and this is my first pay period. I earned $1841 in tokens and had a $2000 minimum payout limit; perhaps I was confused as I thought this payout limit was an automatic safeguard in case we forgot to pay out or something.

So... 31st may I press to pay out, and chaturbate complies, my tokens are converted and I have a record of that conversion. Come the 7th and I did not receive any payment via epayments. Chaturbate reply that due to my minimum payout limit of $2000 they have not paid it out. So why have they took my tokens and left me with 0 after the 31st? I pressed manually to pay me and it did not happen.

I'm slightly angry as they take a 50 cut, of course that covers many costs and enables me to cam freely, but why take my tokens away? Could anyone shed light on this or have a similar experience?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Buffy x

Upvote 0
When you press "convert to cash" it means the tokens are taken from your tipping account into a "cash out" hold position and will get paid to you at the next period AND if you minimum payout amount was reached. When you log in you will see zero tokens in your account after you did that. I hit "convert tokens to cash" every day after my broadcasts. If you don't press "convert to cash" you could tip these tokens to other models for example.

Send an email to chaturbate support that you want to reduce your minimum payout amount.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I am getting nowhere with Chaturbate support so maybe someone here could help :)

I am new to Chaturbate and this is my first pay period. I earned $1841 in tokens and had a $2000 minimum payout limit; perhaps I was confused as I thought this payout limit was an automatic safeguard in case we forgot to pay out or something.

So... 31st may I press to pay out, and chaturbate complies, my tokens are converted and I have a record of that conversion. Come the 7th and I did not receive any payment via epayments. Chaturbate reply that due to my minimum payout limit of $2000 they have not paid it out. So why have they took my tokens and left me with 0 after the 31st? I pressed manually to pay me and it did not happen.

I'm slightly angry as they take a 50 cut, of course that covers many costs and enables me to cam freely, but why take my tokens away? Could anyone shed light on this or have a similar experience?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Buffy x

you made almost $2000? thats amazing and inspiring...I dont have an answer for you, just wanted to say great work :)

Reactions: SecurityResearcher
Upvote 0
HI :) My husband and I are just starting our camming career and are on CB.

I really like the notifier bot and the tip menu bot. Also the private show token app is great. We have the notifier and tip menu running every 3 minutes or so

Our shows are really laid back and it tends to be on viewer demand. We interact and chat for awhile, I show boobs and clothed ass and usually the tip menu generates some interest. we finish our night with a private token show where one or both of us cums.

We allow requests and are very flexible but generally do not pm unless its to set up a private show. mainly because i cant concentrate on too many things at once. Right now my husband mods our shows and we have no one else doing it for us.

public is one area we havent ventured int yet, mainly because its against CB's terms of service

We enjoy the use of CB so far but some of the rules arent fun and we arent sure how much we can and cannot get away with.

Hope you find some of this info useful

I know it's an old post but I figured I would throw my answers out there. Any feedback is greatly appreciated because I am still a bit of a newbie.

1. What is your favorite app? Why?
Crazy Goal - I like the freedom to customize and I feel it's easier to chip away at a large value with moderate rewards along the way.

2. How do you generally structure your shows?
Currently still finding my groove on this. I would like to work my way up to crazy ticket shows where the people who have tipped see the final cum show but others are welcomed to enjoy and hang out before hand.

3. Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
I have only worked on CB and I will go full nude and penetration with toys in public. I usually keep my camera mid distance so my whole body is in the frame but sometimes you get a close up shot of the action. I only do privates if its been planned out ahead (its better that way trust me) and I tend to get a little more raunchy in language and behavior if that's what the viewer wants.

4. Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
for the love of the gods... DO NOT SLIDE RIGHT INTO MY PMS!!! I find it best to totally ignore the blinking pm tab and politely tell them that have to join my bandits (one time tip) if they want pm privileges. 9 out of 10 times they just leave the room because they don't want to tip but they don't want anyone else to see that they are up to no good. A bit of a side note: bots that allow mods and models to send messages in chat that no one else can see is a huge help. It makes it so much easier than going to the pm tab to talk to them if you need to. Mod privilege has been a case by case basis and its always a regular that has been respectful to me and others. Also helps if you get my odd sense of humor :wacky:

5. If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
CB has been good to me but I really have not explored many others. I have thought about trying mfc but that would be hard for me and Mr. Bandit. He is usually in the room with me when I cam and shoots the shit with the room right along with me. According to some of the information I found on this forum that's a huge MFC no no :(

Soooo yeah that's pretty much it. I hope this helps somebody out there and would love to here what others think

p.s. We once did some freaky couple stuff together on CB and I was actually smart enough to go "hey wait, I should record this!" I'm thinking about putting the vid up for sale on many vids. Would love advice on that!

Upvote 0
When you press "convert to cash" it means the tokens are taken from your tipping account into a "cash out" hold position and will get paid to you at the next period AND if you minimum payout amount was reached. When you log in you will see zero tokens in your account after you did that. I hit "convert tokens to cash" every day after my broadcasts. If you don't press "convert to cash" you could tip these tokens to other models for example.

Send an email to chaturbate support that you want to reduce your minimum payout amount.

Thank you dark, I was just confused about the whole process and Chaturbate took a lil bit of time to help me out, but help me they did and explained the whole process to me :) As i'm new I was just getting slightly paranoid about it all especially as I'm outside the USA.

Thanks CB! I understand it all now lol. Epayments is another story though! :p

Upvote 0
HI :) My husband and I are just starting our camming career and are on CB.

I really like the notifier bot and the tip menu bot. Also the private show token app is great. We have the notifier and tip menu running every 3 minutes or so

Our shows are really laid back and it tends to be on viewer demand. We interact and chat for awhile, I show boobs and clothed ass and usually the tip menu generates some interest. we finish our night with a private token show where one or both of us cums.

We allow requests and are very flexible but generally do not pm unless its to set up a private show. mainly because i cant concentrate on too many things at once. Right now my husband mods our shows and we have no one else doing it for us.

public is one area we havent ventured int yet, mainly because its against CB's terms of service

We enjoy the use of CB so far but some of the rules arent fun and we arent sure how much we can and cannot get away with.

Hope you find some of this info useful

Hope things are going well for you two! I totally forgot to mention the extra handy bot that I use. You can run notifications but it does so much more too. The moderators also have some helpful capabilities. I think it is a variation of ultra bot. You can always tinker with the source code to suit your needs and try it in the test bed.

Also wanted to clarify when I said public in my previous response I was referring to public chat vs private show. I have never cammed in the great outdoors and man oh man do I wish I had a yard that allowed for it. I find myself looking for new ways to illuminate my space and make it as cam girl proof as possible all around. You never know where the next request will take you!

I think there is a thread somewhere regarding all he rules and how enforced they seem to be but that might have been MFC only. Would be nice if there was one for CB too.

Reactions: CurvyJ
Upvote 0
We are doing ok I think, not rolling in the dough like crazy but we were able to get some cash for tokens the past pay out yay. The rules are finicky and we find ourselves disageeing on them often lol my husband was arguing that sounds should be fine to use but I had to email CB to make sure...and the wait was long for a response lol and of course they are not allowed so im glad we didnt. And i totally thought you meant outside in nature, i wish we had somewhere outside to file. We need to come up with consistent structure for our shows...we started the chat/play/cum and then we had some quiet nights so now its a bit out of whack lol im excited to finally get our room set up this weekend though yay

Upvote 0
ugh, slow room syndrome can be tough because there are so many reasons why it happens. If you are just starting it might be that you lost your "new tag" which makes it harder to climb up in rank. Consistency definitely helps, not so much with show structure but definitely in scheduling. I'm always hesitant to make a rigid schedule because life does not always allow for it but it will help if your regulars know when to find you online. When its slow I will kinda break character and do something random like grab a giant bag of candy or play with bubbles. I had someone start a really long private show because I was sucking on a lollipop, you never know where it will take you!

Upvote 0
Omgg this thread has been soooo sooo much help for a newbie like me, thanks to everyone who has been so kind telling about their experiences and how all those aps and bots works! I`ve been so confused with them the first day I tried :eek: and hopefully now I won`t get scammed again, since I understand now that you really have to have the "tongue in your mouth" haha and not let anyone else try to control your show! I`m just curious about how that fanclub thing works?

Upvote 0
Omgg this thread has been soooo sooo much help for a newbie like me, thanks to everyone who has been so kind telling about their experiences and how all those aps and bots works! I`ve been so confused with them the first day I tried :eek: and hopefully now I won`t get scammed again, since I understand now that you really have to have the "tongue in your mouth" haha and not let anyone else try to control your show! I`m just curious about how that fanclub thing works?

Is there anything specific regaring the fanclub you're unsure of?
On CB it's very simple:

- You set the Fanclub price per month - ranging from $5.99 - $250.99
- A user buys it and is now subscribed to it monthly (he/she can cancel any time - they will remain a member until that month expires)
- The Fanclub member can send YOU (the model he is a fan of) a PM any time
- They will also get free or exclusive access to uploaded video and photos you have uploaded - you can set it so people can buy a video/photo AND if you're or Fanclub member they get access FREE. Or you can make it so the content can NOT be purchased and ONLY fanclub members can access them.
- A lot of models will also give a reduced price to their fan club members; this can range for PVT shows, custom videos, panties for sale, tip menu items (a percentage off for tip menu items). They may get a reduced or FREE access to ticket shows. (pretty much anything you can think of - and it all depends what you have the price as etc)

Upvote 0
Is there anything specific regaring the fanclub you're unsure of?
On CB it's very simple:

- You set the Fanclub price per month - ranging from $5.99 - $250.99
- A user buys it and is now subscribed to it monthly (he/she can cancel any time - they will remain a member until that month expires)
- The Fanclub member can send YOU (the model he is a fan of) a PM any time
- They will also get free or exclusive access to uploaded video and photos you have uploaded - you can set it so people can buy a video/photo AND if you're or Fanclub member they get access FREE. Or you can make it so the content can NOT be purchased and ONLY fanclub members can access them.
- A lot of models will also give a reduced price to their fan club members; this can range for PVT shows, custom videos, panties for sale, tip menu items (a percentage off for tip menu items). They may get a reduced or FREE access to ticket shows. (pretty much anything you can think of - and it all depends what you have the price as etc)

Thank you so much! :woot: I was unsure of everything actually haha but this def made me understand how it works! I think CB is really hard to understand cause I thought everything would go more automatic:oops: and I`m terrible at doing business cause I tend to just do before I think, so I have alot to learn but will def put alot of work to get better!

Upvote 0
Question for broadcasters. I've noticed many times a model's webcam will have jagged edges and other days when they broadcast the picture quality looks fine. Is there a reason why this happens? My suspicion is that if you set the resolution incorrectly by even a few pixels on the height or width, the image gets warped causing these pixelated artifacts, so maybe certain days the model just doesn't start the broadcast with the correct settings. Am I correct? Or is it something else?

Here's an example of what i'm talking about. Every line looks jagged instead of smooth.

PeEe1iP.png

I'd love to be able to suggest to broadcasters how to fix it but I don't know what causes this issue.

Upvote 0
Question for broadcasters. I've noticed many times a model's webcam will have jagged edges and other days when they broadcast the picture quality looks fine. Is there a reason why this happens? My suspicion is that if you set the resolution incorrectly by even a few pixels on the height or width, the image gets warped causing these pixelated artifacts, so maybe certain days the model just doesn't start the broadcast with the correct settings. Am I correct? Or is it something else?

Here's an example of what i'm talking about. Every line looks jagged instead of smooth.

PeEe1iP.png

I'd love to be able to suggest to broadcasters how to fix it but I don't know what causes this issue.

Are you sure it's not on YOUR end? I have decent internet (40mb) but even if I have nothing else downloading, if I view a 720p or 1080p (sometimes less!!) camera/broadcast, it will automatically give me a LOWER (the lowest some times) resolution setting. So I have to manually select the gear icon in the bottom right of the model's video and put the setting to the highest or "source".

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hybrid
Upvote 0
Are you sure it's not on YOUR end? I have decent internet (40mb) but even if I have nothing else downloading, if I view a 720p or 1080p (sometimes less!!) camera/broadcast, it will automatically give me a LOWER (the lowest some times) resolution setting. So I have to manually select the gear icon in the bottom right of the model's video and put the setting to the highest or "source".

I don't think it's my end for a few reasons. The first is that this webcam wasn't using OBS that you're thinking of, so every viewer gets one resolution regardless of their connection. Second, I opened multiple different pages and they looked fine, so if it was on my end you would expect this problem to be visible on all the webcams, not just one or two. And thirdly, I opened this page on two different computers and got the same problem, which made me think it's more likely to be coming from their end.

Low resolution like 240p looks blocky, but this glitch looks different. The resolution i was looking at is fairly high but there's these odd lines that just run in one direction across the screen.

Upvote 0
I don't play around with apps much, I like consistency in my room and I just never really put much time into looking through them. I use Token MultiGoal a lot and have been interested in trying out Keno and stuff like that because I do game nights. I've been doing this for a year and a half and I'm very interested in gathering some new ideas from this thread as well!

Right now, things have been a bit slow so I'm mixing up my structure. I typically do my three available strip goals (Shirt, Pants, Boxers) and I have a tip menu available full of fun stuff to do to either get us to naked goal, keep us having fun while we're there or even to start a new type of show.

I used to have weekly game nights, thinking of bringing that back as well, those were a hit.

I have been experimenting with not publicly announcing my goals, doing the math in my head, so that people don't have those looming numbers right in front of their eyes and it seems to be doing well so far, but needs further testing.

Another structure I was considering was just getting on scantily clad and offering more items (even though my menu is extensive enough as it is...) with no goals at all, just offering flashes and such as the extend of nudity.

Like I said, still refining it and experimenting, but the go-to for me is my standard strip goals and be a goofy asshat through the bulk of the show.

I think I'm kind of in a minority here but I'm a solo male that will only go as far as getting naked in public. Dancing happens, that's a thing, but not even a boner. If people want sexual play, they can take me to group, that is the only place I do that and there are no cumshows in group. Privates are *extremely* rare for me and that is the *only* place I do cumshows. They are reserved for long-time regulars and participators.

PM if it's an utter emergency. CB allows members the ability to pay for Premium Member status to be able to PM models at their whim, if they opt out of this option they're probably cheap-asses anyway (sorry, just got off cam, a bit snarky). PM with contributing regulars discussing something in the room that is disturbing them or making them uncomfortable are absolutely welcome as long as they don't abuse the privilege.

Mods are a dime a dozen. Reliable mods... meh... In my opinion, there's a very distinct line between when you need a mod and when you don't and the only things you really need a mod for are PR support (plug your Twitter, encourage tips, encourage follows [which honestly a bot can do...]) and for silencing spammers, abusers, etc. It's your call on how much work you want to put in in those departments and how much you want to/can rely on others. I've had really successful/busy nights where I needed my on-deck mods and NONE of them were there.

That's my :twocents-02cents: for now but I will definitely keep an eye on this thread, thanks for posting this Rebecca!

summeroffun18 -- Honestly, I keep my show the same. I found something that worked and stuck with it. In order for something to work for you, change is always a necessity. If you're not making tokens, I suggest taking a step back and try new things without feeling pressure. Be patient. When in public, you go as far as you feel you can go. No one else can tell you that. Also, don't look bored online. Always be smiling and talk to your fans. Get to know them. That helps me a lot. I've only been camming for a week and already have over 1,000 subscribers. I don't know everything but this has helped me. Take your time, don't rush. It pays to be patient. :h:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Adara_raider
Upvote 0

like 90% of CB i usually use crazygoal, i like being able to be flexible and do things like "at x goals i take a layer off" and i do a "prize jar" every goal, so something is happening every goal. i've also been doing "voyuer shows" where i just turn on the camera and go about my life, ignoring the chat, so i like to have a tip counter for that since i don't cash out all of my tokens at the end of every show.

generally it's "every x goals a layer comes off, @ x goals cumshow!" though i rarely hit cumgoal. then as i said above i do a prize jar every goal with things like spanks, flashes, etc. i have themed days every week, so fridays i raffle off nudes or my snapchat, tuesdays alternate between painting and mermaid shows. i've been trying to find more games and shit to play because i tend to get very bored :(

i can't tell if this means public chat or public society but judging from previous responses i'm gonna say public chat. and yes! i go all the way haha. i would much rather be chatting with and entertaining multiple people at once because i'm not the best at conversation. i do privates only by prior appointment and so far no one's taken me up on that so.

pm's i only do for voyuer shows if i'm not otherwise busy (basically "if you want attention then you can tip for pm's"), otherwise no because i'm terrible at keeping up with that shit. i've found that anyone who asks for pm's isn't going to pay, and anyone who wants to pm about a private show won't even cough up 1tk to ask about it in a tip note, which means they definitely won't pay for a private show lol.
i've never had the room traffic to warrent a mod, and this week i've turned off greys talking for the first time so i've had maybe one spammer. there was one time i gave a regular mod priviledges and that was because some dude made like 15 accounts for the sole purpose of harrasing me lmao (honestly i'm impressed that's dedication :rofl:), so his entire job was silencing that guy every time he came in with a new account lmao.

i started out on CB, and since have tried SM, MFC, and MV live. SM didn't fit my camming style: it's entirely based on getting privates which i'm not great at. on MFC i missed my bots too much and the site design makes my soul cry, and MV live had absolutely 0 traffic and was very glitchy. so CB it is for me :)

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
We're a couple who just started chaturbating over the past week and have only done 2 shows so far both were about 3-4 hours with varying levels of success. We're having fun but we are into more extreme things that what is allowed on chaturbate such as fisting and large bad dragon toys, although were allowed to use some of our smaller bad dragon toy models that are approved since they are not based off of any real animals. We have been having lots of fun so far though and plan on trying new things and keeping up with it.

What is your favorite app?

So far we have only use Tip Goal but it seems like maybe we should try Crazy Goal since so many people seem to have good things to say about it.
Why?
Tip Goal has just made it easy to keep track of a larger goal for us and we have played with moving the prices up and down and seeing how it has encouraged tippers
We both just start off naked and chatting, goofing around and talking to people who visit our room. It typically starts off slow for a about 20 minutes before we get any sort of crowd gathering to watch us.
We have been performing in public chat, from just sitting there naked and chatting to full on fucking just because its fun.
We pretty much decided the first night that we won't promote anyone to mod for awhile at least or until someone sticks out that we can trust, but man do so many people offer to mod for free ! lol. But yeah since there is two of us and we are new its pretty easy to stay on top of things.
CB just seemed like the goto obvious site for couples to cam on since MFC has a no men rule. We have talked about maybe checking out C4 just because it seems they don't care about fisting, but idk what the community is like over there.

Upvote 0
Hi.
Just a thought!

Mods should do it for free!!
IF not than never think about make them mod!!

IF they do a good job, and show u can trust them, and they actually help you, than you can ( if you want ), give them some free photos, or a free video or free crazy ticket show.

But you as a model decide that!

Mods that want something for help is rubbish!!! Stay far far away from make those guys mods.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.