AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Question For Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nationality isn't a racial slur.
I know it isnt but it can be used as a reason not to see models either as some people don't like certain nationalities or people of race, color or creed as this is what I learned when I lived near Chicago. For me it was the huge amount of gangs that made me realize how lucky I was to live where I did

I try not to as I myself try to act personable to models as possible but there are some not all models that use a nationality in their name as that can cause a problem for some people
I know it isnt but it can be used as a reason not to see models either as some people don't like certain nationalities or people of race, color or creed as this is what I learned when I lived near Chicago. For me it was the huge amount of gangs that made me realize how lucky I was to live where I did

Bruh.... What the actual fuck does one have to do with the other. Just because the occasional shitty racist person says "Mexican" in a disgusting tone, does not make "Mexican" a slur. There are ACTUAL slurs people use to refer to people of certain nationalities, and you're out here worried about completely neutral words "because gangs though"? Do you live your entire life based off of avoiding gang behavior? Never wear colors that could make people associate you with a gang? Avoid their turf? Make sure your hand motions can't be mistakenly interpreted as gang signs?

Bruh.... What the actual fuck does one have to do with the other. Just because the occasional shitty racist person says "Mexican" in a disgusting tone, does not make "Mexican" a slur. There are ACTUAL slurs people use to refer to people of certain nationalities, and you're out here worried about completely neutral words "because gangs though"? Do you live your entire life based off of avoiding gang behavior? Never wear colors that could make people associate you with a gang? Avoid their turf? Make sure your hand motions can't be mistakenly interpreted as gang signs?
I lived near Chicago and was in the city all the time as certain things can be taken as racist. I didn't believe that either but when I lived in Chicago myself 2 of the areas I was in were if you looked at someone the wrong way you could wind up getting shot or worse as I've been there & know about the numerous gang related shootings going on. I tell you guys this because I don't want you going through what I did

I lived near Chicago and was in the city all the time as certain things can be taken as racist. I didn't believe that either but when I lived in Chicago myself 2 of the areas I was in were if you looked at someone the wrong way you could wind up getting shot or worse as I've been there & know about the numerous gang related shootings going on. I tell you guys this because I don't want you going through what I did

Yes, I know how gangs work, everyone does. You shouldn't live your entire life as if a gang is breathing down your neck. If a model's name is "LovelyLatina" or "ColombianCutie", she obviously WANTS people to call her that and nobody is going to misinterpret it in chat. Ease up bro.

I don't understand what Chicago has to do with a chat room though. What you're saying, if I understand you correctly, is that if for example a girl was called "MaryColombia" you would not be comfortable calling her that because in some circles in Chicago, knowing that someone is Colombian would make her a target of racial slurs?

Edit: I just noticed that SaffronBurke posted basically the same thing while I was typing this.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yes, I know how gangs work, everyone does. You shouldn't live your entire life as if a gang is breathing down your neck. If a model's name is "LovelyLatina" or "ColombianCutie", she obviously WANTS people to call her that and nobody is going to misinterpret it in chat. Ease up bro.
I do respect that as I also want to call someone by the right name as well as I believe that models are people too

How do you treat a model ? Like a true lady & person that she is

But, what if you go into a room and she wants you to treat her like a slut? There's models who cater to different fetishes.

This isn't directed at you specifically. But, is related to your last few posts..

People need to stop with all this "offensive" BS. Not just fear of offending someone. But, also feeling like they're a victim as well as those who deliberately go out and find ways to offend people.

Just stop with all the BS and treat people with some level of respect, common courtesy and decency.

But, what if you go into a room and she wants you to treat her like a slut? There's models who cater to different fetishes.

This isn't directed at you specifically. But, is related to your last few posts..

People need to stop with all this "offensive" BS. Not just fear of offending someone. But, also feeling like they're a victim as well as those who deliberately go out and find ways to offend people.

Just stop with all the BS and treat people with some level of respect, common courtesy and decency.
Now that's different I also had female relatives get abused at the hands of an active alcoholic/addict as that's why I'm so careful around women in general as I had 1 hit me as well. I find out later that she may have been an alcoholic.I don't go into bars anymore due to the amount of alcoholism that I was around constantly

soooooooo back to the topic and ignoring all the crap Heart42 posted...........

If I am enjoying spending time with them and they're enjoying their time camming then what difference does how much money they make :confused:

Well that was weird...

Anyway, what they make doesn't matter per se - I tip more for the conversation than for nekkid stuff, but that has been known to happen. It really all depends on the rest of the room though - if it's full of sychophants, then I'm less inclined to join in the conversation. Or stay. Or tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.