AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Romanian Scammer-Money whore Bookofher-cb name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleePond

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2012
Geeksville
Twitter Username
@KayleePond
Tumblr Username
KayleePond
MFC Username
KayleePond
Streamate Username
KayleePond
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/38765/Kaylee-Pond/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62721/kayleepond
Oh FFS.

tumblr_inline_mr6q17T5dS1qz4rgp.gif

Speaking of H.BB, why would MFC reject this emote?

wxPpZBT.gif

There are other emotes with H.BB, so I don't think it's that.

And it's not a gay thing, since there are tons, and this one passed.

ZKq98FQ.gif

:rdjgay

zippypinhead said:
Guess it's your thread now, Kaylee. Whatcha wanna do with it?

Oh my, I did not prepare for this moment!

tumblr_maxkj953y71qi17ru.gif

This is our place now, people. And we shall claim it as our own.

tumblr_mfc98raar71r4wvwvo1_250.gif
tumblr_mfc98raar71r4wvwvo2_250.gif

tumblr_mfc98raar71r4wvwvo3_250.gif
tumblr_mfc98raar71r4wvwvo4_250.gif

Let us use it well! In celebration of my new reign as queen of once was a shitty thread, you should post your most FAVORITE gifs ever! And I agree with Korreline too, we should also do that. :love7:

Per Korreline:

Two nuns, Sister Catherine and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Catherine. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Catherine?

"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Catherine. She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off the car!"

And per Kaylee:

Notice the hand with the scissors just inside the patio door.

Attachments

• 1239024473_squirrel-catapult.gif
    1239024473_squirrel-catapult.gif
    970.5 KB · Views: 377
argh can I at least have my epic quote back? anyone remember it? "She has many jobless husbands who survive in mercy of wife."? :?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Sevrin said:
Speaking of H.BB, why would MFC reject this emote?

wxPpZBT.gif

There are other emotes with H.BB, so I don't think it's that.

And it's not a gay thing, since there are tons, and this one passed.

ZKq98FQ.gif

:rdjgay

Methinks the first one got rejected cause it's a kid...

Also, I missed this whole thing, and it seems like maybe I missed something fun.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
This gif always makes me feel better when I watch it.

vTQPaWW.gif
omg my cat drove me nuts doing that EVERY MORNING with my clock radio, and my cordless phone charger. So I stuck them on the bedside table with double sided tape, now he can't push them off :roll:
:lol: I just had a personal brain fart. I was wondering how a cordless charger got it's energy. Then I realized...

Oh.

imlusifer4u said:
This look complain on similar cam girl i posted today. can i get the original thing posted. if any one has it. :)
The sooner you stop pretending to be a new person and admit it was you, the sooner we can actually try to get along. We aren't easily tricked and you lying only makes things more difficult.

FINALLY!!! Thank you for saying what we were all thinking!

Reactions: Nordling
Can we hotlink from i.minus.com? Good GIFs can get pretty big, and imgur has a 2mb limit.

zippypinhead said:
Can we hotlink from i.minus.com? Good GIFs can get pretty big, and imgur has a 2mb limit.

I had to resize mine to get it to squeeze onto imgur. 2mb seemed so big when I was a teenager.

zippypinhead said:
I guess I could just test and see...

iAtyhLcKavVvs.gif

But in case it doesn't work, I wanna dance like Nathan Barnatt:

snYZVA9.gif
I thought my brother was the only person who danced like that! That's hilarious! I'm going to have to show him that. XD

Reactions: zippypinhead
I_Am_Iris said:
yossarian said:
There's an innuendo in there somewhere, but I can't find it.

Just like your penis. (Or so my mom says)
I believe you forgot the obligatory 'Bazinga!'

Status
Not open for further replies.