AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A site that is pirating MFC models live cam feeds

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magical_Barbi

Inactive Cam Model
Just a notice to all MFC models.... I was searching the net to make my rounds on sending out DMCA violation forms to all the sites that are pirating my shows (to have my footage removed). I stumbled across one site that is solely using MFC models feed. There are thousands of MFC models being exploited on this site! The site is... megafreecamsvideos.net... If you are a MFC model please take the time to search your MFC screen name on this site and find out if your one of the models being exploited. MFC offers a contracted company that's free for MFC models to handle copyright infringements. You own the copyright to all material that is produced under your model name and deserve compensation for it being used by people other than you. There is also another company offered to MFC models for free that search out sites pirating your stuff. They can both be found in your model admin. page if you scroll to the bottom and in the list on the left it will have a tab that says "DMCA"... Click it and you'll find a bunch of stuff on it and the links to those two sites. I'm sure you'll find some of your footage on other sites too, but I felt a need to notify MFC models of this one site because of the amount of models that are involved.

oh lookie, another front end for upstore

Reactions: Vera
Generally we try not to post links to sites in the public area to sites like this because it basically is promoting their site.

Honeslty, you will always and forever have your shows recorded and put on the internet. Some of these sites will even target you more and record more and post more diligently when they start getting DMCAs for your stuff. Some sites auto record every time you log in. It's the reality of camming.

A good way to know when you're content is being pirated is by putting your model name on Google Alerts.
Thanks for the info. What exactly is the link you provided for? I went to it and skimmed through all the info on the site I listed, but is that all it does or can you use it for anything else?

Thanks for the info. What exactly is the link you provided for? I went to it and skimmed through all the info on the site I listed, but is that all it does or can you use it for anything else?
I don't think you can use it for anything else.

Generally we try not to post links to sites in the public area to sites like this because it basically is promoting their site.

Honeslty, you will always and forever have your shows recorded and put on the internet. Some of these sites will even target you more and record more and post more diligently when they start getting DMCAs for your stuff. Some sites auto record every time you log in. It's the reality of camming.
Regardless of it being the reality of camming I'm still willing to put in the effort to try and combat this issue. New to the forum so I wasn't aware of the not posting a link thing! Now I know! Thanks for your contribution to my thread!

Reactions: Ambers Troll
The site is just a hosting site from cyprus. The Camgirl_Lover account holder has obviously recorded all their public interactions with models, and decided to host it here. Nothing of any real value to those who visit cam sites other than as advertising for the model.
I know at least 4 of the models pretty well, but wont bother them over this content (one is an ACF model). These 4 models have years of experience, I don't think any of them would want to waste their time on recordings of what they do in public, anyone buying this content would get what they deserve.

The site is just a hosting site from cyprus. The Camgirl_Lover account holder has obviously recorded all their public interactions with models, and decided to host it here. Nothing of any real value to those who visit cam sites other than as advertising for the model.
I know at least 4 of the models pretty well, but wont bother them over this content (one is an ACF model). These 4 models have years of experience, I don't think any of them would want to waste their time on recordings of what they do in public, anyone buying this content would get what they deserve.
It's US based.

imprint.gif

Per my private message I suggested you post this in the DMCA section (i.e. in the models only area)...

But it seems you want this noticed by the public so, howdydo! I can only guide so much.

But it seems you want this noticed by the public so, howdydo! I can only guide so much.

I think this thread should be moved to models only personally Amber, if anything it is promoting the site in question, just my two cents. I mean how many people are going to read the site she has posted and go directly to it. I just don't see why anyone would want to post the actual site on the public forum for all to see mentioned pirated mfc material--call me crazy :bucktooth:

Wow you might have stumbled onto some thing.
Based on your information, I found MANY other websites.
All of them link to the same video clips.
In short it seems like one person is advertising a huge library of videos across many self made websites. We're talking over 6,000,000 + videos.

Last edited:
Wow you might have stumbled onto some thing.
Based on your information, I found MANY other websites.
All of them link to the same video clips.
In short it seems like one person is advertising a huge library of videos across many self made websites.
Yeah there are a shit load of Upstore piracy sites.
From what I understand, Upstore always ignores DMCA requests.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I looked at myself on the site and I have to say those screen caps are HILARIOUS. I'm not really surprised or worried by the sight as it has my username on it so like was said before, hey, free advertising. But also I get to find this gem right here of me my first night after I had taken my sleeping medication wrapped in my window curtain talking about how much I love my room plant. Idk, the site seems very nonthreatening as it's pretty poorly made and looks like it's not very reputable. I'd say, at least we now have the funny screenshots!! I was just thinking to myself I wish I had recorded my first night as a momento. I also wouldn't mind it getting shut down, though. Just my two cents on the bright side, even though it's a bad situation.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 3.09.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 3.09.38 AM.png
    293 KB · Views: 35
Ya'll know the banner I have on my profile here? A long time ago it used to be my MFC banner as well and I made some pretty neat prints with it last year for my cammiversary.

I vote those caps pretty dam useful. :D

But... that's just me. Being a weirdo.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Meh I`m not even upset anymore!I usually google search myself every other week and send all the links to DMCA provided by MFC.At least put a watermark on your video.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don`t know how that is not possible.Go on profile.myfreecams.com

Can you DM me?

Lots of us don't have that tab. It's nothing new. I don't have it and I've been camming on MFC since July of 2013. I suspect support could instate it.

(Another fun bug is that I don't have access to my chat logs from private shows. No clue why, it just throws an error. Never bothered to ask support if they could fix it.)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Hairy_punk
Lots of us don't have that tab. It's nothing new. I don't have it and I've been camming on MFC since July of 2013. I suspect support could instate it.

(Another fun bug is that I don't have access to my chat logs from private shows. No clue why, it just throws an error. Never bothered to ask support if they could fix it.)
I wasn`t aware of this issue,but I am sure they can help taking down some links if you email them.I also don`t have access to my chat logs from pvt ,unless he was talking in PM but that doesn`t really bother me

You have to email support to get that tab. They made it available almost immediately for me when I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.