AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A thread to discuss how lovely t.A.T.u. was. The early 2000s was a good time.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdieBirdie

Cam Model
Jun 22, 2015
Milwaukee
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@NerdieBirdieMFC
MFC Username
NerdieBirdie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/148942/NerdieBirdie/
I loved t.A.T.u. in late elementary school and early middle school. Posting two of my faves. Any others who loved them? Yulia ended up converting to Islam in recent years and condemning same-sex relationships ironically enough, but Lena is still an awesome babe. Here are two faves:

I was totally addicted to this one for a while!

Wow, this thread is making me so happy :h: I had totally forgotten about them! I remember hearing them as someone's MySpace song and getting immediately obsessed. I also may have watched a tonnnnnn of AMVs with their music in my preteens-early teens, ha.

Reactions: NerdieBirdie
now THIS is fucking awesome. these ladies are hot as fuck. damn have we came a long way.

The whole lesbian thing was an admitted act. In 2005, their song about disabled had a line with something like "People like this don't live, they get drowned like kittens" which really hurt their public image.
I liked some of their songs, they are dumb but catchy. They are the only Russian rock group that made it this far internationally.

I adore t.A.T.u. I remember when I first heard "All The Things She Said," and then I had it on a burned CD.About a decade later a friend of mine showed me more songs by them and since then I've been addicted. I've actually been listening to 200 km in the Wrong Lane while doing a show and then it was still playing when I came across this thread.

I was rather upset about Julia's stance on gays, especially after a (fake) lesbian relationship is what got her famous. If it's for religious reasons, I can respect that but I still thinks it's very ignorant and hypocritical of her. I've also been more of a Lena kinda gal though. lol

This is definitely my favorite song by them:

On this same note, there was a band about the same time, small but they toured well enough that I found out about them.

They're not on YouTube. Perhaps I'll fix that, but I'd start with Peak and Note To Self from their E.P.

It's not nearly as polished as tatu, but it's still great lyrics and vocals from female singers.

Nothing to do with these fine ladies, but wasn't the early 2000s when something really bad happened that turned the world upside down and inside out?

I recently heard all the things she said in a gas station in Alaska. It got me back into listening to them and reminded me of good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.