AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A total of 12,220 tokens have been removed from your June 1st 2015 payout ($611.00 total) due to f

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone here can help. A broadcaster friend received this message from Chaturbate.

A total of 12,220 tokens have been removed from your June 1st 2015 payout ($611.00 total) due to fraud. Please report any future suspicious tips to Chaturbate support.

This was over 80% of her payout. It;'s impossible that much of her tips were fraudulent. Does anyone know what could have happened? What constitutes fraud on Chaturbate? I'm trying to help her out because her English isn't very good.

Thanks for any help you can give :)

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Chaturbate is referring to credit card fraud. Someone was using stolen cards to tip her. The real card owner charged it back.

My understanding is that it can go back quite some time. She may not have earned all the tokens in this pay period. I'm not sure about Chaturbate's chargeback policies, but it's very likely this was just one member, who has been tipping for more than just this pay period.

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone here can help. A broadcaster friend received this message from Chaturbate.

A total of 12,220 tokens have been removed from your June 1st 2015 payout ($611.00 total) due to fraud. Please report any future suspicious tips to Chaturbate support.

This was over 80% of her payout. It;'s impossible that much of her tips were fraudulent. Does anyone know what could have happened? What constitutes fraud on Chaturbate? I'm trying to help her out because her English isn't very good.

I'm pretty sure you're friend emailed me and I returned the tokens to her account. Fraud in general sucks. I highly recommend if someone tips a large amount who isn't a regular to email us. We will look at the person's transaction history.

The best advice models can get about charge backs is not to police their members for possible stolen cards. It is, in fact, to NOT work with sites that take from models to cover charge backs. Any site that takes 50% or more, should be covering credit card issues themselves.

The best advice models can get about charge backs is not to police their members for possible stolen cards. It is, in fact, to NOT work with sites that take from models to cover charge backs. Any site that takes 50% or more, should be covering credit card issues themselves.
Yep yep yep. @punker barbie if there's something you can do about chaturbate being better about chargebacks, more cam girls/broadcasters would trust your site.

Wow, that's awful! Sorry to hear that. :( It's shitty because you've pretty much worked for free. I got a 1,000 token chargeback on MyFreeCams a long time ago.

I highly recommend if someone tips a large amount who isn't a regular to email us

Honestly, this is not a camgirls job to do and it shouldnt be put on them at all. Adding yet another thing for broadcasters to do is not cool. And seeing as how many people complain about never hearing back from support to begin with even after several messages adding a giant mass of emails from every person who got a large tip to confirm them is ridiculous to me. That's not a solution at all.

I'm pretty sure you're friend emailed me and I returned the tokens to her account. Fraud in general sucks. I highly recommend if someone tips a large amount who isn't a regular to email us. We will look at the person's transaction history.
Hi. I apologize for posting to this thread. I am writing regarding my account that was auto banned for some reason. It has been this way for a few months. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, this is not a camgirls job to do and it shouldnt be put on them at all.
A.Fuck*ng.Men to that. How about camsites give a heads up to performers when they sell a large amount of tokens, let them know these tokens/credits may be worthless?

But that would be bad for business. Better to let the ladies shake their ass, and them leave them holding the bag. I am looking at you Cam4...

Status
Not open for further replies.