AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About coffee

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Romania
Twitter Username
@evafromheaven
Chaturbate Username
evafromheaven
I love coffee!
How much coffee do you drink daily ?
I started to drink two coffee per day lately and I am thinking if is too much (120ml a coffee,not strong)
The last coffee I make is at 13:00 after I been online for 4h in the morning and need a refresh . I don't know why I think that's a bad thing,probably I just overthink.
This is off topic,but I believe we can talk about anything on this forum.

Depends on the coffee. I never drink coffee when I'm abroad, which btw is a disgrace. I don't like it, it tastes awful and absolutely has no power on me. One or two espresso for me in the morning at home before going to work. Otherwise, I wouldn't even wake up.

Last edited:
Espresso is still coffee
Oh yeah, sure, absolutely. You are correct. Still not drinking any espresso when abroad, though. Not even at hotels. It always tastes either like dirty water o sugar with water. Also I really wish people would stop calling espresso, cappuccino, macchiato, etc something which cleary is not. Come up with other names, please. I have vivid nightmares about me drinking coffee abroad, I still wake up in the middle of the night panicking.

I love coffee!
How much coffee do you drink daily ?
I started to drink two coffee per day lately and I am thinking if is too much (120ml a coffee,not strong)
The last coffee I make is at 13:00 after I been online for 4h in the morning and need a refresh . I don't know why I think that's a bad thing,probably I just overthink.
This is off topic,but I believe we can talk about anything on this forum.
coffee. is. life.

i seriously sometimes get really excited to go to bed at night because i'm so amped to savor my morning coffee the next day, lol

i have one cup in the morning when i first wake up (i drink water first to rehydrate) then i have a second cup in the afternoon, usually around 2pm.

i limit myself to 2 cups a day bc when i was younger i used to drink like 4 and i didn't realize how anxious it made me until i cut back

but! i also sip on 2 matcha lattes a day, each has around 40 mg caffeine :)

coffee. is. life.

i seriously sometimes get really excited to go to bed at night because i'm so amped to savor my morning coffee the next day, lol

i have one cup in the morning when i first wake up (i drink water first to rehydrate) then i have a second cup in the afternoon, usually around 2pm.

i limit myself to 2 cups a day bc when i was younger i used to drink like 4 and i didn't realize how anxious it made me until i cut back

coffe makes u anxious really ? i am a coffe adicted and i feel sometimes wird, start to cry with no reason, and when i dont ahve so much coffes, and cigs i am better , can be coffe a problem ?

coffee. is. life.

I drink first coffee after breakfast ,is not healthy to drink it on empty stomach.
And the second one at 1 PM usually ,after I been online on sites for 4h.

coffe makes u anxious really ? i am a coffe adicted and i feel sometimes wird, start to cry with no reason, and when i dont ahve so much coffes, and cigs i am better , can be coffe a problem ?

I don't think coffee gives depression. I read that coffee helps with depression.
Coffee can't make you cry !

More espresso, less depresso! Or so the saying goes.
So many ways to enjoy a perfect and properly done espresso. And also so many options for an additional extra boot. There are also two nuclear options as well called ristetto and corretto, which is basically an espresso + alcohol, usually grappa (for those who enjoy alcohol). This is very classic and super traditional. Also, everybody here enjoys their espresso just like the women we normally date. Hot, strong, and bitter. Very bitter.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy
Sometimes I drink more sometimes less. I usually have a cup with breakfast in the morning then the second will come right away or as I’m getting ready for cam. Sometimes I’ll have a 3rd cup or if I’m running some errands and camming the same day I’ll stop somewhere and get a large iced coffee with milk, no sugar, and 2 pumps of pumpkin spice, caramel, or mocha with 2 shots of espresso. I drink energy drinks sometimes too but i try not to do it too often or drink more than one cup of coffee that day.

I get up.
I drink coffee.
Then I can function (somewhat) as a human being.

Seriously though, my morning ritual is get up, make coffee, drink 2 cups, then get on with the day.
No coffee past midday, or I won't sleep that night.
Black or green tea in the afternoon.
Plenty of water.
Rarely drink alcohol

Oh my, I stopped counting for my own sake! Best thing I've ever done for myself was get myself a 3 cup cafetiere and I guess I'll drink two to three full ones a day now. :D PLUS green tea! (About 3 cups). Waiting for that heart attack. 😶

Status
Not open for further replies.